Photographs - Cover

Photographs

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Choosing a career is often a traumatic experience. Mine was just the opposite: dramatic! I became a photographer - of women for some of the lesser known sleeze porn magazines. When I subsequently learned the art of hypnosis, I had the recipe for fulfilling my greatest sexual dreams.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Anal Sex   Lactation   BBW  

Thursday evening, Gia came up to the studio to check on her kids, who had come up to use the playground equipment late that afternoon. I had been working on developing and printing more shots from the latest photo shoots I had done. I made dinner for the whole group and we ate like a family, each person sharing stories of our day.

After the kids went back to play, Gia and I went to my bed for a quick round of hide-the-sausage. After we were both sated, we lay talking and Gia surprised me by asking if she could watch or help with one of the photo shoots sometime. Since she worked four 10-hour days and then had Fridays off along with the weekend, I told her of my schedule for the next day and invited her to participate.

If she was going to help, I decided to enlist her help with one of the least fun chores: loading canisters of unexposed film. They had to be all laid out in advance, then the cutting and loading into 60 frame strips is done completely in the dark. I showed Gia, by feel, how to count the frames and cut the film and then wind it into the reusable cannisters that could just be popped into my cameras.

I guess it didn't hurt either of us that some of the "feels" turned into gropes and giggles while I developed a raging hard-on. After we had loaded the last cannisters, Gia took my hand and pulled me around behind her. She bent over the counter and pulled me behind to her in a wordless invitation to fuck her sweet soft pussy. I fondled her tits and teased her clit until we both came. Delighted, Gia kissed me, dressed and then herded her clan down to their apartment.

The rest of Thursday evening and Friday morning I spent in my work room touching up shots from various shoots of that week. It takes an amazing amount of time to scan every photo with a jeweler's glass to spot detracting blemishes in a shot and then make whatever corrections are necessary. Some turn out to be just minor issues, some require extensive changes and then some photos just simply cannot be salvaged. Every professional photographer makes some pictures that he can never use. It is a hazard of the profession, especially when working with a human subject. You are snapping the pictures so quickly and the model is working to change poses and looks so that sometimes the two are not coordinated.

However there are a lot fewer discards in my line of work than in, say, high fashion modeling. In my line, even most bad shots contain some good salvageable subject matter so that cropping becomes the critical issue. I never actually destroy my discards until I've exhausted all possibilities, because if not acceptable on the first pass, there may be parts that fit other uses than what I was first intending. There are always uses for composite pictures of female body parts.

I took a short break for lunch and then went back to work and was just putting the finishing touches on three mailings when the buzzer rang. Since my appointment was for a brand new model, I hurried down the stairs and greeted my latest model. Gia was standing with her, waiting to come in at the same time.

The model was another mature woman named Diana. Most of my models are younger than Diana but she had been referred to me by Big Boobs Magazine and I could readily see why. She didn't look like 54 — maybe 44 — but she had a very large set of hooters. According to the information sent to me by the rag, she had a 48FF-34-44 figure; when she brushed by me at the bottom of the stairway, even after turning sideways, I knew why she had been referred to me.

After I introduced myself, I escorted her upstairs and gave her the 50 cent tour of the studio so she could see the layout; meanwhile Gia followed along quietly. I fell in lust with Diana almost immediately, partly because of her very curvy figure, which she showed off nicely in a tight skirt and blouse that hugged her curves, and partly because of her soft southern drawl that made her seem very warm and easy to get to know. After looking at the various layouts, she asked about the things she could see at the other end of the floor so I took her down to my quarters.

The magazine had requested that we do a customized shoot showing Diana in a Dairy Queen setting. After seeing her big boobs, I knew what the connection was — milk. I had already put together a mock soft serve ice cream dispenser from a cardboard box, gray paper, and some screwdrivers covered to look like handles. Some of the other accoutrements of the establishment had been painted onto the inexpensive backdrops that I used — it is amazing how an airbrush can be used to make a flat surface look like whatever you want!

I talked to Diana about what I wanted her to do and how we would proceed. Her present clothes would be just fine for a start, with the addition of a full white apron. I talked about how I'd like her to move around the set, giving me different looks, all the while keeping her eyes on the little gold fob hanging from my camera — I explained that the fob was to give her a focal point for her gaze so that it would appear that she was looking into the camera — or the eyes of the readers. We got started.

"What is your name?"

"Diana."

"Do you mind if I ask your age?"

"No, I am 54.

"I think you look much younger. What is your height?"

"I'm five feet six inches."

"What are your measurements?"

"I am 48 at the top, 34 at the waist and 44 around the bottom."

"Wow! I think those are impressive numbers. What cup size do you wear?"

"Ah. This is an FF. Do you think they are too large?"

"Absolutely not! I like them big. So do many men."

She giggled. "Yes, I get a lot of lusty looks."

Since she was not used to being a model, especially a nude one, it took a little while for Diana to get the hang of what I needed from her so I wound up wasting some film on her but she was such a sweet woman I couldn't get angry at her. Thus it took a little longer for me to get her into a hypnotic trance. But it did work and the post-hypnotic suggestions helped her relax; to remember to smile and look into the eye of the camera, and then began sensually and seductively removing her clothes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.