Photographs
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Choosing a career is often a traumatic experience. Mine was just the opposite: dramatic! I became a photographer - of women for some of the lesser known sleeze porn magazines. When I subsequently learned the art of hypnosis, I had the recipe for fulfilling my greatest sexual dreams.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Anal Sex   Lactation   BBW  

The mail that week brought me a check from Lust Magazine, another check from Swank Magazine, one from Big Tits Magazine and another from 18Eighteen Magazine for layouts I had submitted within the past six weeks. That was about typical of the time it took to mail in my submissions, get approvals, and have the checks returned by mail. Chances were that I had three or four other submissions in to all of those magazines as well as others since these had gone in.

I deposited all the checks, wrote new ones for half those amounts and set up appointments for the four models to come in and pick up their money. Each of them appeared at different times during the morning hours, giving me an opportunity to give them their money and then, thanks to the ability to recall the post-hypnotic suggestion, fuck each girl once more, creating more videos for new projects. I also scheduled new shoots with three of them for the following week.

On Tuesday afternoon, I responded to the bell to admit a mature Georgia Albright. She was a good looking woman, even considering her age, but the feature that immediately caught every eye was her chest. Georgia has posed for me a couple of times before and this is a follow-up visit generated by a combination of my suggestion and her lust for the money she gets for posing for me. I was sure I would have no trouble finding a buyer for the layouts.

There are an almost endless array of magazines dedicated to displaying women with exceptionally large breasts and their other body parts. I knew from experience that Georgia exercised daily to keep the muscles holding her jugs in tone so that there was minimal sag to them. Sheer gravity exerts a force on them but I was amazed at how well they stood up without help.

We used a set that made it look like she was in an urban setting and exposing herself to viewers. In fact most people who saw her photos would swear that they were taken in the heart of Manhattan, but that's because they wouldn't be looking closely at the background. Actually there weren't any viewers either but most people who saw the shots would think that there were because they would be focused on Georgia's mammoth delights.

Georgia wore a little white blouse that she tied under her tits, exposing lots of creamy flesh in the deep vee opening. She had on a very short black skirt that didn't quite cover the bottom curves of her generous ass, letting the tops of her black fishnet stockings show. With the black five inch heels and a black velvet ribbon tying her shoulder length blonde hair in back completing the ensemble, Georgia looked like a high-priced hooker.

"Do you mind disclosing your age?"

"Not at all. I'm 51 years old. Do you think I look like it?"

"No, you surely don't. How tall are you?"

"I'm five feet seven inches tall."

"And what are your measurements?"

"I'm 52 inches in the bust with a JJJ cup size, a 34 inch waist and 46 inch hips. I know that is not the ideal figure but some men seem to like it."

"Yes, and I'm one of them.

Once I had taken several dozen pictures of her at different angles and with her slowly removing her clothes,

"Are you married?"

"Yes, I've been married for 32 years."

"To the same man?"

"Oh, yes, we've had a good marriage. We have both had sex with other people and we talk about it with each other. He likes to hear about mine and I like to hear about his."

"So he's okay with you taking other lovers?"

"Of course. He has sex almost every day with one of the women from his office so he would have to be okay with me doing the same or we couldn't stay together."

Georgia gave me a posed blow job that was sensational, not only because it was slow but because she could deep-throat my cock and the camera captured the image of it expanding her throat. Georgia also was able to suck both of my big balls into her mouth at the same time and look so innocently at the camera. Those pictures were worth their weight in gold!

I took Georgia down to the playground and laid her on the long plank seesaw, then straddled the board and lifted it up while I slid my cock into her pussy. It was a unique fuck with the seesaw being a little unstable but I didn't let it ever get completely out of control. While I stood spread-eagled, I moved the seesaw slowly up and down while Georgia held her legs drawn back by her big tits. It was a little tricky to make sure we got the photos we needed but it worked out well in the long run. After she had cum a couple of times, I got her turned over and pumped her pussy from behind until I shot my load into her cunt and over her back.

We went back to the cityscape and Georgia sucked my cock until I was hard again. Then placing my erection between her huge boobs, she gave me a tit fuck to remember. The flesh of her boobs was so unbelievably smooth and soft that it just blew my mind sliding in and out of that artificial tunnel. And yet there was enough friction as she held her tits tightly together that I got all kinds of wonderful feelings from our contact. I knew that men who had sampled such a fantastic delight would enjoy the pictures of Georgia giving me the unusual fuck.

Although Georgia didn't cum, I sure did... all over her lovely face with her mouth open, her tongue trying to catch the white streams of sticky liquid, and her laughter letting me know that she was having fun.

In a way it felt strange to be having sex with Georgia. Although I had never met her husband, I knew that she was married and it always felt odd to fuck a married woman. Still Georgia said that he didn't have that much interest in sex with her anymore because he didn't like big tits. She said hers had grown enormously during the nursing of their four children many years ago. Now he chased younger women so she felt free to screw other partners. Even knowing she was married, I couldn't turn down a chance at her wondrous delights.

It was the same set of feelings I had with each of my married or otherwise attached models/partners, of which there were more than a few!

Such was the case with 28 year old Janice. She was a very cute lady with long blonde hair which she usually combed out straight and tied together at the back of her neck so that it hung down below her luscious bottom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.