Photographs - Cover

Photographs

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Choosing a career is often a traumatic experience. Mine was just the opposite: dramatic! I became a photographer - of women for some of the lesser known sleeze porn magazines. When I subsequently learned the art of hypnosis, I had the recipe for fulfilling my greatest sexual dreams.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Anal Sex   Lactation   BBW  

The following day I had an appointment in the late morning with Jordan, a 19-year-old college sophomore who could pass for 15 or 16 easily. Feeling a little uneasy, I had her show me her identification so I could verify that she was of legal age.

Her long blonde hair hung straight down below her shoulder blades and her hazel eyes had a way of stirring up my groin. She was a pretty girl but not my idea of super-sexy. Her tits had great areolas and nipples but no fullness. However she had a magnificent ass and her pussy was bald, both of which were turn-ons to me and a lot of other guys. Sometimes I had to remind myself that my job was to make photos, not to make judgements because somewhere out there, there are millions of men whose preferences were for body styles other than what most turned me on.

Jordan started out with a rather aloof attitude and I knew that she would never have sex with me, at least not of her own volition. I started making pictures of her wearing a little schoolgirl outfit of white blouse, short plaid skirt, knee-high white lace stockings with white ribbons tied in a bow on the front of each leg, and saddle oxfords. I picked the "old schoolroom" setting which was a very small area near the playground equipment but surrounded on three sides by panels that had been painted to resemble an old schoolroom, with chalk boards, and book shelves and maps all around. The only furniture was an old wooden teacher's desk and a single standalone student's desk, the kind with a seat and built in writing platform that curved around the student's right side.

Jordan proved to be a quick study, giving me all kinds of sexy poses from the student's desk before moving to the teacher's desk where things got a little more risque.

"In what part of the country did you grow up?"

"I spent all my life in Ohio until I moved here last year."

She gave me some great shots of her little white panties, especially with her legs spread and skirt tossed up to her waist, waiting for a paddling. Then she began stripping down slowly as if offering herself to the teacher.

"You're in college, right?"

"Yes, my freshman year."

By the time I snapped off shots of her spread-eagled bending over the desk, naked and offering herself from behind, and then laying on the desk with her legs pulled high and wide, I realized that she was a lot more desirable than I had first thought — my erection testified to that.

"What is your major?"

"Secondary education. I want to be a teacher."

When I stopped to change film, she had watched the swinging fob on my camera until she was under my spell. With a little suggestion, she turned into a cocksucker while I reloaded the camera. Jordan turned her head this way and that, licking every bit of my shaft before sucking it all in, pushing her nose into my pubic hair. Her mouth would have done credit to the best of vacuum cleaners, creating a suction that finally pulled the sperm out of my balls. Although a little bit of my load trickled down her chin, she wiped it up with a finger and then licked her finger clean, as if every drop of my liquid was precious.

"You are very good at giving blow jobs. How many lovers have you had?"

"You are my lucky thirteenth."

"Really. You must enjoy sex?"

"Very much."

After that her attitude was "whatever you want." I got all the pictures I wanted, including a whole series of me fucking her with a giant pink gel dildo that made her cum and cum and cum and I captured the essence of her pleasure in the look on her face in shot after shot.

"What do you like to do the most?"

"Well, that is a very difficult question to answer. I like it all. But I guess if I had to pick one favorite activity, I love to be on top in control. There is something so erotic about having a big hard cock pumping in and out of my pussy while I look down at the man. I really love that. I like to watch his face change expressions as my pussy makes the sensations change."

When I was finished, I took her to my bed where she willingly climbed on top of my flagpole and fucked my brains out. The faint scent of lilacs mixed with the hot smell of sex was a heady aroma that set my senses to reeling. I pumped a fresh load of hot sticky sperm into her pussy before she sucked me to another climax.

Finally I lubricated her ass and got her to lay flat on her stomach as my pole slithered into her bowels. She had said she couldn't stand anal sex but, after a post-hypnotic suggestion that she relax her anus, she took my rod and loved the pounding I gave her ass, cumming so many times to the sound of "magnifi-cunt" that we lost count. By the time I finished and rolled off her, she was laying in a puddle of her own juices that was nearly two feet across. She was so tired that she just fell asleep there without rolling over. Twice in the night I awoke to find her sucking on my cock.

In the morning, Jordan said, "I can't believe how good I feel... or how horny I am. Your cock tastes so good that I just couldn't leave it alone last night."

And I had not even made any suggestions to her like that!

When Jordan turned face down and raised her beautiful little bottom in the air, I couldn't turn down the opportunity. I climbed over between her legs and watched my raging hard-on disappear between the puffy folds of her pussy. While I spent the next half hour emulating a Texas walking horse oil well pump, my fingertips explored her smooth soft skin as far — and as near — as I could reach. When she raced for the shower, she was lamenting that she was going to be late for class; however she said she wouldn't have missed that last fuck for anything.

That day I had no appointments so I went back to work putting together the shoots to submit to magazines. It was very tedious but gratifying work, seeing the artistry of the camera coming out on its canvass, the print paper. It was especially good picking the frames from the videos that I wanted to include, then converting them into photos. Maybe there was some pride involved in seeing pictures of my own penis in the mouth or pussy or anus of a sexy woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.