Teacher's Pet
Part 2

Copyright© 2007 by Darkniciad

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 2 - Devan and Lauren, student and teacher, are the only two females in a school dominated by men who don't believe women have any business studying magic. When a rash of magic thefts prompt the closing of the campus, Devan loses her outlet for sexual energy with merchants passing through. Lauren would be more than happy to fill that void, but has no idea how Devan will react.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Devan skipped her classes for the day, a little surprised when Lauren offered no scolding whatsoever. The older woman had simply said, "Everyone needs a break now and then," before leaving.

After feeding the mouse, Devan sat down to study the new spell. Only taking breaks to relax her eyes and for a quick meal, she felt the warm tingle that signaled she had mastered the spell in late afternoon.

Although tempted to try the spell out immediately, she knew that a brief rest would help her recover from the strain of studying the spell, and that in turn would give strength to the magic when she unleashed it. Hoping to speed up her recovery, she lay down on the bed for a rare, brief afternoon nap.

Though she slept longer than she had intended, Devan still awoke well before the end of classes for the day. She couldn't remember anything from it, but she'd obviously awakened from an erotic dream, considering the way she felt. Deciding that was the last distraction she needed at the moment, she walked over to the table to cast her new spell for the first time.

Centering her mind, she took the tame little mouse out of its cage. The creature curiously examined its surroundings, but made no attempt to flee. It likewise didn't react when Devan cast the spell, obviously used to the odd words and gestures.

When the magic sprang to life, Devan closed her eyes and concentrated. A little laugh and a smile marked her success when she could see through the mouse's eyes and direct its movements. She could sense that the magic worked especially well with the highly trained mouse, and decided that she would ask Danell to train a mouse for her to use with the spell. If he managed to stay quiet about their last transaction, she thought that she would enjoy the trade for that service as well.

Shaking those thoughts out of her head, she nudged the mouse into motion. It crawled down from the table with the tenacious skill of the species, scurrying across the floor toward the door. Devan then discovered that she had some limited contact with the creature's mind when she sensed it seeking out a means to leave the room. After she gave the mouse free reign to explore, it quickly located a hole large enough to squeeze through to reach the space between the walls.

From there, Devan offered general directional guidance, but otherwise let the mouse follow its instincts. If she had found this spell during the course of normal studies, she would have dismissed it as nearly worthless. Having found a need for the spell before gaining the magic, she had to admit that the way she judged the value of spells was rather narrow. In the back of her mind, she made a note to broaden her horizons. If other minor spells such as this could prove so useful, she would do well to study them.

The mouse navigated the school with remarkable speed, rarely entering the areas where humans dwelled in favor of the hidden spaces of the building. Soon enough, it found a way to enter Aristel's room.

At that point, Devan assumed tighter control, sending the creature directly toward the side of the bed she'd seen disturbed in her previous observations. Though naturally dark beneath the bed, Devan found she could utilize all of the mouse's senses to see perfectly. The creature naturally gravitated toward some loose boards beneath the bed.

Devan nudged her charmed rodent toward the boards, and it quickly found the means to squeeze beneath the floor. Though far too long a drop for the tiny mouse, Devan knew that the distance was easily within reach of Aristel to access the long-sealed cellar below. At first, she could see no evidence of anyone having entered the cellar. Then, she recognized broken cobwebs and a single, partially obscured footprint.

Deciding that she'd learned all she could at the moment with the mouse, Devan ordered it to return to her. When the creature arrived, she put it back in its cage and sat down to consider how to proceed.


Lauren returned that evening to find Devan pacing the floor. "You don't look like you spent the day relaxing," the brunette observed.

Devan shook her head and said, "I learned a new spell, but I'm finding it has irritating limitations."

Seeing the caged mouse on the table, Lauren guessed, "Animal control?"

"Yes. I suppose I could find a different animal to charm, but I don't want cages full of animals to take care of all the time to deal with different situations. If I wanted to look after animals, I would have just stayed on the farm."

A slight smile tugged at the corners of Lauren's mouth as she responded, "I suppose that has something to do with your lack of interest in herbs as well."

Devan let out a short chuckle and continued to pace, lost in thought about how to overcome the barriers she'd encountered. The mouse had shown her enough to prove that Aristel was up to something, but she needed to get closer to find outwhat.

Lauren asked, "Exactly what problems are you encountering?"

Devan answered, "Well, I would either need to teach a mouse to fly, charm some sort of flying bug, or have some way to cast spells with the mouse as a focal point from a distance."

Lauren knew immediately that Devan wasn't pondering possible problems she would encounter with the spell. The redhead was attempting to find a solution to something she'd already encountered. "The last is possible. You aren't the first to lament the difficulties presented by that spell, and one found a way to deal with it. There is such a spell that does exactly what you described as your last solution. It will allow you to cast spells over the charmed animal from any distance that you can control it, and even cast spells through the creature as though you were present in its location."

That stopped Devan in her tracks. If she could work her magic through the mouse, she could disable the wards on Aristel's door and unlock it with ease. While such things were difficult — and nearly impossible to hide — from the outside of the door, they were simple from within the room. "Do you know the spell?"

"Oh, of course," Lauren responded and winked. "I used to have a positively charming cat that everyone adored when I was young and prone to interest in gossip. The spell is very difficult. It wouldn't normally be considered within your ability for several years now. I have the feeling that your skill and determination will allow you to overcome those barriers, however."

"So you'll teach it to me?"

Lauren walked past Devan to the cabinet where she kept her spellbooks, patting the redhead on the bottom as she spoke. "Of course. You'll need to keep up with your regular studies, however. I won't allow this to interfere with the school curriculum. No matter how stifling I find the course of study here, I'm obligated as one of the instructors to follow it."

"I understand," Devan said with obvious excitement in her voice.

The older woman pulled out the appropriate volume and flipped to the page with only the slightest glance, the pages of her spellbooks so familiar to her that she could almost determine what page she was on by the simple touch of her fingers. "We'll copy the spell this evening, and you can look over it a little. I would suggest that you don't attempt to start on it tonight, however. I have a few bottles of wine stored away, if you'd like to take the opportunity to relax a little tonight?"

"Sure, why not," Devan responded, hoping it would take her mind off her steadily building sexual frustration. She'd gone longer without sex before, but never because she had no choice.

A short while later, while examining the copied spell, Devan had to agree that the inflections and gestures of the spell were going to prove difficult. Like Lauren, she had confidence that she could overcome those barriers to learn the spell, however. When Lauren returned to the room with her wine and two glasses, Devan put the spell aside for the evening.

Lauren guided the conversation, starting first with the common ground of things magical. After a while, she moved the conversation on to womanly discussions, eventually turning the topic toward sex.

The brunette instructor could barely contain her desires as Devan relaxed enough to openly discuss intimate details of sexual encounters later in the evening. Lauren took many opportunities to touch the younger woman during their conversation, and found that Devan didn't flinch away or react at all.

In the end, she had to excuse herself as Devan prepared for bed, quickly making her way to her private office to tame the heat between her legs with her fingers.


Devan kept her promise, maintaining all her normal studies while concentrating on the new spell in all her spare time. As she watched the redhead study, Lauren had to amend her original estimation of the young woman's ability. Devan was picking up the difficult spell with ease beyond even Lauren's genuine endorsement of the young woman's skill. This revelation only increased the older woman's respect and desire for Devan by the day.

Word arrived two days later that another theft had occurred on the road just outside town. Much to Devan's irritation, the Master of the school still did not relax the restrictions upon the campus. Concentrating on the difficult spell helped to distract her from that reality, and so she did so in every spare moment.

Early in the evening of the following day, Devan pronounced the last word of the spell. She stiffened and trembled as a hot sensation of near orgasmic energy seemingly flooded her every pore. The feeling was far stronger than that accompanying any other spell Devan had ever mastered, leaving her feeling as though she were floating above her seat in the sensual caress of the magic.

When the sensation finally faded, she slumped forward with a loud gasp, which caused Lauren to look up from her work. The older woman quickly crossed the room and asked, "The spell is yours?"

Devan could manage only a weak nod, feeling as drained as if she had spent the entire day hurling the most powerful spells she knew.

Covering the redhead's hand with her own, Lauren caressed Devan's fingertips and said, "Congratulations. That spell was far more difficult than anything you've previously studied, and you'll likely feel weak for an hour or two. Why don't you let me help you into the bath? I've always found that helps to speed my recovery."

Her eyes heavy and feeling as though she barely had the strength to sit up, Devan muttered, "Okay," willing to try anything that might get her back on her feet sooner.

Lauren had to assist Devan to stand, and support her faltering steps to the tub. The brunette then helped Devan out of her clothes, finding it nearly impossible to prevent her hands from straying to the younger woman's revealed skin.

Devan sank back into the water with an exhausted sigh, letting her head rest on the edge of the tub. Lauren had to close her eyes and take a deep breath as she watched the water gently lap around Devan's breasts, the peaks breaking the surface of the water like two small islands.

She turned and said, "I think it might be time for some wine. That always helps me recover as well, and I believe a little celebration is in order."

Devan smiled and gave a small nod, letting the warmth of the bath seep into her body.

Lauren returned with the wine and held out the glass to Devan, who took it and sipped with a moan of satisfaction. In her weakened state, it felt as though the alcohol went directly from her lips to her head. The warming sensation added to that of the bath to give Devan a little energy.

Lauren took a sip of her wine and said, "As I said, I believe the curriculum is too restrictive — especially for one with as much talent as you. If you think you are up to the task, I would be willing to continue teaching you advanced spells. You will still have to keep up with your normal studies, of course."

"That might keep me from feeling so bored and stifled around here. It will probably just make the rest of the men even more jealous for me to have private instruction, though," Devan said, and then rolled her eyes before taking another sip of wine.

Lauren scoffed and waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. "Let them be jealous. Perhaps it will spur them on to greater achievement. You may very well be the best thing that ever happened to this school. The Master might just come to understand the advantages of teaching according to a student's skill, rather than an intractable set of norms."

Devan laughed and said, "Let's do it then. I really do want to learn some truly powerful magic. I have no intention of being a footnote in history. I want people to remember my name."

Twitching her eyebrows, Lauren said, "I have the perfect thing, then. You show a lot of promise in illusion magic. We'll start on the improved invisibility spell tomorrow. Tonight, we're just going to relax and enjoy each other's company, though."

As her strength returned, the arousal Devan always felt when accomplishing a goal crept into her, building as well. "I'd like to go into town and enjoy some company about now. I always feel so hot when I master a new spell."

Lauren already knew what Devan was feeling, evidenced by the stiffening of the redhead's blister-like nipples. Running her finger along one of Devan's legs, she said, "You would have a little work to do if you could go into town. You've neglected your legs a little the last few days, and they're rather like a briar patch."

The slight touch of Lauren's hand sent a chill up Devan's spine and triggered a tingling between her legs and in her stiff nipples. "I bet I could make a man ignore it, but you're right, I'd never consider it." She then let out an exasperated sigh and added, "I wish they'd catch that thief."

"The tide is turning. The other school is our primary accuser, and the townsfolk are now becoming suspicious of them. We've been under restriction, and yet the thefts continue."

"I suppose I should shave while I'm in the bath anyway. It will only get worse if I exhaust myself studying every night again." Putting down her nearly empty wine glass, Devan reached for Lauren's ever-sharp razor, but felt her head swimming.

Catching Devan's hand in her own upon seeing the wave of weakness pass through the redhead, Lauren offered, "Why don't you let me? That's a rather delicate operation as weak as you are now."

Devan shrugged and relaxed again. The thought of another woman shaving her legs was more than a little odd, but now that Lauren had brought it up, the long stubble was bothering Devan and she wanted it gone. She absently wondered if she might be able to teach some man to shave her legs for her. The thought of such pampering brought a smile to her lips.

"Let me fetch something to make it easier," Lauren said with a wink and turned to walk toward a box that Devan knew contained all of the brunette's magical jewelry.

Lauren turned back and slipped a ring on her finger. When she reached the tub again, she said, "Just relax. I'm going to use this ring of telekinesis to lift you up in the water a little so you won't be at an awkward angle."

Devan nodded and then let out a surprised yelp as the magic lifted up on her bottom and legs, leaving her sitting on a perch with just an inch or two of water lapping over her body.

Lauren laughed and said, "Are you comfortable? I can adjust it if necessary."

Experimentally lifting her legs, Devan found that the invisible support felt softly relaxing beneath her. "It's fine. How did you manage such a complex telekinetic construct so quickly?"

Lauren winked and said, "I've practiced with this magic quite a bit." For exactly this reason, and I've studied every contour of your body until mine ached, she added silently.

Devan chuckled and took her last sip of wine. Before reaching for her razor, Lauren refilled Devan's glass and said, "Just enjoy a little rare pampering. You've earned it."

"I won't argue with that," Devan said with a smile.

Lauren lifted one of Devan's legs and drew the razor downward, leaving a stripe of baby smooth skin behind from the redhead's knee to her ankle. She then pushed outward, parting Devan's legs slightly to make another stroke.

In the moment that Lauren pushed her legs apart, even such a short distance, Devan's memory flashed back to her dream of the older woman. As color flooded her cheeks, she also felt a sharp, urgent tingling in her sex. Though Lauren was clothed now, and not nude as in the dream, the two images merged in Devan's vision.

No matter how hard she tried to ignore the sensations, they only grew stronger with each passing moment. By the time Lauren finished with her lower legs, Devan's heart rate had nearly doubled. She also had to carefully manage a starved breath to avoid gasping when she realized that she'd been holding her breath for some time.

Lauren's excitement built even as she saw the signs of the same in the younger redhead. "You have such perfect legs," she softly said as she ran her fingertips over the redhead's freshly shaven calves. "Of course, they're simply a small part of a rather perfect whole," She looked up into Devan's eyes after speaking, but lingered just long enough on the redhead's sex and breasts as she glanced upward to let the younger woman notice. She then smiled and returned to her task without further comment.

Devan had indeed noticed the glance, and felt her body responding to it. What is wrong with me? I really need to find a man if I'm getting worked up over a woman touching me. It's not as though anything could happen... Even as the final thought formed in her head, Devan remembered a night at the inn not so long ago.

She'd had far too much to drink and sat chatting with a woman. As the conversation progressed, Devan recognized the signs she'd always seen in a man interested in her coming from the woman across the table. As soon as she'd realized what was happening, she'd retreated back to the school immediately. She'd awakened the next morning in soaked panties from a night full of erotic dreams. Though she'd tried to rationalize it as the result of not finding a man to bed that night, now she vividly remembered the stirring of her loins as she understood the other woman's desire.

Devan's first instinct now was to take the razor from Lauren, finish shaving, and find some excuse to leave the room. As the brunette placed a hand on Devan's thigh, however, the words she was prepared to say would not come. Instead, she could do nothing but watch as Lauren shaved her upper legs, parting them far wider than before to reach every bit of stubble with the razor.

Devan felt almost numb as she watched Lauren lift and manipulate her legs to shave them. The faintest hints of a shiver passed through her body when Lauren at last let her leg back down into the water.

Putting down the razor, Lauren picked up a pair of dainty scissors and held them out to Devan. As much as she wanted to take the initiative in light of the signs she believed she was seeing, Lauren managed to curtail her desire. "I think you need a little trim. I can do it if you still don't feel up to it."

Devan accepted the scissors and said, "Thank you," in a tightly controlled voice.

With a last short glance at the curls between Devan's legs, Lauren moved away from the tub, fighting her instincts to take things one step further. Devan went to work with the scissors, finding it difficult to have her fingers so near her sex without sating the uncomfortable and disconcerting need there.


Devan tucked away her copy of the improved invisibility spell, saying that she didn't want to start on another difficult spell so soon after mastering one. Lauren agreed with the logic, and didn't question Devan's stated desire to take a walk before retiring.

Though Lauren hoped Devan was struggling with strange newfound desires for another woman, Devan had other things on her mind. Her walk took her no farther than her own room, and she quickly closed the door behind her. Moving to a chair, she sat down and pulled her borrowed pet from a pocket in her robe. The creature protested slightly, having enjoyed its ride in the warm compartment, but perked up to examine its surroundings once more.

Devan cast the animal control spell first, following this with the animal surrogate spell she had just mastered. Her lips curling up into a smile, Devan hoped she would be in time to actually catch Aristel in the act this time. She closed her eyes and sent the mouse on his way. Having traveled the path once before, the creature made far better time, and emerged in Aristel's room in less than a minute.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.