Partying Big - Cover

Partying Big

Copyright© 2007 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A female co-worker asks a shy guy to help keep her from being ragged on at a family function -- but it turns out that there's a little more to it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW  

I was exhausted in thirty minutes -- and had felt more tits and more asses than you could shake a stick at! Somebody decided that if I caught a girl I got to give her a good going over -- and suddenly (surprise!) everybody was a noisy swimmer! It's a wonder the water didn't boil with all of those hot pussies warming it! Even Betty and Kate played, got felt up, and giggled like teenagers...

At the end of it, I got sent down to the rec room with Cassandra and Annette -- who were under a ban, no sucking or fucking, while the others figured out who got to use the limited resource between my legs. I made sure to stop at the head of the stairs and remind Mimi, "Promises have been made!" which mollified Cassandra.

A few minutes later, Kate came downstairs. "I've removed myself from competition," she explained. "Besides, I want to see this wonder schlong I've been hearing about!" I rolled my eyes, and she cajoled, "Come on -- you got to feel me up in the pool, but all I got was glimpses..." Turning to Annette and Cassandra, she told them, "You two can go on up," but when they got to the door, she had second thoughts, "Um, Annette, maybe you should stay so I have someone to keep an eye on me -- can't have the girls accusing me of sneaking one in!"

Cass was thrilled to death, but Annette merely looked vaguely sad -- which, combined with Kate's selection, confirmed a hypothesis. "You were the first," I announced it.

Annette nodded. "We're not supposed to tell, but..."

I nodded. "I was amazed that you did what you did..."

"Well, I never had, but some others have -- and, like I said, you'd have never gotten out. We didn't want you to."

I nodded. "You didn't do it the second time."

"No."

"Trina did," I presented the results of my other prime computation.

Annette eyed me for a moment. "Obviously, we're wasting our time trying to fool you."

I shrugged. "If somebody thinks it will accomplish something, I'll pretend I don't know..."

"Hold it!" Kate broke in, "What are we talking about?"

"I was trapped on the couch early this morning, and I'd had a LOT of beer..."

"Ew!" Kate grimaced, squicked. "Trina has been doing THAT again?" Annette nodded. "She did it for some little boy when she was twelve or so... God knows why."

"He licked her out," Annette supplied. "It's old news, so I don't imagine I'm hurting anything."

"And she's kept it up?" Kate prompted.

"I don't know," Annette replied. Even I knew she was lying.

"So you..."

"He was stuck," Annette replied. "It was pitch black, and we were all over the couch and the floor and he didn't have the slightest idea where he was. Besides," She grinned, "I got to be first!" She turned to me, "And I STILL think it's a foot long when it's working!"

"Maybe it seems like it," I muttered, "But..."

"That brings us back to where I came in, I think," Kate cut in. "Can I see it now?"

"It's just a cock," I mumbled, pushing down my shorts, "and not even haaa... !" Annette had it in hand as soon as it was visible -- and in mouth before I stopped talking! "Hey!"

"She wants to see it big," Annette declared before diving on it again.

"I can do that myself, if I think it rates it," Kate rasped, kneeling before me. "Move! You're hogging it! How am I going to see?"

By then, I was already up and running and probably eighty percent firmed up. Kate grabbed the shaft from Annette -- then became aware that there was plenty to grab. Annette surrendered my length to her aunt reluctantly, and Kate shifted her attention to what she had in her hand. "Oh, my!" she breathed. "Your trouser snake is a boa constrictor! My God! I think I'll..." she leaned in and slipped her lips over my glans, then pulled back. "I, uh, think I might want to, um, put myself back in the running, if you don't mind..." She jacked it, got a little pre-cum, licked it, and got slowly up. "Annette," she warned, "Don't you cheat, now..." and she headed for the stairs. I could hear her yell, "Trina!" before she hit the top.

"Can I keep it warm for you?" Annette asked softly.

"Don't drain it," I husked back.

Trina provided a distraction by thumping down the stairs, obviously irritated. "Auntie says you've figured everything out." Glancing at Annette, she added, "If he cums, they're all gonna line up to kick your ass!"

"I had some good guesses," I admitted.

"Auntie made me come down -- looks like I'm needed." She scowled at Annette, who had yet to surrender my glans.

"Well, you weren't going to get another shot anyway, were you?" I pointed out.

"No," Trina pouted.

"On the other hand, you're down here and they're up there..."

"Yeah..." Trina's eyes lit. "Netta, scoot over!" She settled heavily next to her cousin. "Gimme! You've played..."

"Easy! I'm not unbreakable!" I howled. "Besides, I didn't so much mean that you could play with that..."

Annette was off, at least. Trina eyed me. "What then?"

"Well, we know what's out," I replied, "what does that leave? Heavy petting, at least, I'd think..."

"Not only is he cuddly, he's SMART, too!" Annette giggled, eyes shining. She got up and took my face in her hands and we got serious about the dueling tongues thing, while I mauled a big, soft breast.

Trina was happy for a bit sucking, but the moans Annette was making soon drew her away. "Jeez, Netta, you'd think he was fucking you!"

"Get up, Trina," I directed, stepping back. "Get naked, both of you."

"Why?" Trina asked.

"Because I can't chew your nipples and play stink-finger games in your pussies if I can't get at them, that's why!" I countered.

"Sold!" Annette started stripping. Trina spent a moment thinking about it, but she got a move on, too, pretty quickly. There was some embarrassment as she worked her way out of her stretch pants, but I really couldn't understand why -- I could see every cellulite dimple she had while she was wearing them! Hell, they were white!

Equal time was going to take organization; I had them stretch out on the floor and knelt between them, facing the opposite direction. That gave me a twat under each hand, but getting at tits was more complicated. Annette rolled up on her side, which worked; when Trina mirrored the position, I could chew Annette's left nipple and Trina's right, one at a time. Finding clits wasn't hard; I had them both humping a finger in no time. Whoever wasn't getting her nipple elongated was generally milking my cock, so things went along famously until a familiar voice said, "What's this?"

I looked up to see Mimi standing there, looking quizzical. "Consolation prizes," I told her. "I'm trying to keep the troops happy."

Both girls rolled away as if they'd been electrocuted. "We weren't fucking!" Annette got out. Trina just looked sheepish.

Mimi eyed me. "Am I going to have to watch you all the time?"

I blinked. "Well, no -- I just thought that this was within the guidelines..."

Mimi thought about it. "Maybe it is," she allowed, "but you should probably get some kind of permission before you start molesting my relatives -- or maybe THEY should get permission before molesting YOU!"

"We weren't doing him!" Annette placated.

"No, you weren't," Mimi agreed. "Okay, you're all absolved -- THIS time!" She grinned. "But it DOES give me an idea..." She shifted her attention to me, "Sweetheart, are you any good at licking?"

"Um." I thought about it. "I have limited experience, but I'm more than willing..."

Mimi nodded. "I'll be right back. You three... don't start anything -- you won't have time!" She dashed for the stairs.

The three of us spent the next thirty seconds blinking and shrugging, transmitting the fact that we had no idea what was going on silently. Mimi came back down with Betty in tow -- and Betty was agreeing with her about whatever brainstorm she'd had. Mimi took charge, "Roll onto your back, Sweetheart -- somebody get him a pillow! Put yourself on the mat -- you're going to want to be comfortable."

I shifted myself as directed and got organized -- and Mimi straddled my head and told Betty, "Okay, go get her." Then she looked down at me. "We needed a comfortable way to keep you from seeing the next couple of contestants -- and to remind them that you're MINE! I'm going to block out the light and give your tongue something to do while someone else gets their ride -- how's that?"

I lay there, ogling her pussy at a distance of a bit less than three feet. "Yeah, that'll work," I agreed. "That ought to work fine!" The pussy I'd been ogling dropped to nose distance and I got a whiff of the stuff that makes your dick hard -- and mine GOT hard! I pulled it in the rest of the way and started lapping; if nothing else happened, this would be good...

Something else happened. Specifically, someone lifted my cock to a vertical position, rubbed it along someone's pussy lips (I'm not discounting the idea that there was more than woman involved, since I know that several thumped down the stairs), seated it at her opening -- and whoever owned the pussy proceeded to impale herself on it with a soft grunt, followed by a soft, "Holy shit!" I agreed, more or less; it was pretty good from my end. I couldn't SEE anything but ass cheeks and pussy, so it could have been anybody -- and the follow-on, "Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" didn't tell me anything, either -- I kind of figured that whoever was riding my cock was kissing somebody else. There were indications in the way that Mimi was moving that it might have been her, too, but they could have been doing a trapeze act or something to put others in places where their lips were available. Fuck it, you know? I just sucked pussy and pushed my dick up into that twat and didn't worry a whole lot about the mechanics of the situation!

She was a squirter, whoever she was -- and she had a good time; I got wet three different times before I lost it and started spewing baby juice in her. Mimi soaked my face, too -- I couldn't smell anything BUT pussy -- not that I was complaining!

Whoever it was rolled off, and Betty yelped, "Jeezus! Mimi, are you sure his name isn't Noah? Where does he get those floods?"

Mimi was in no shape to answer; she was starting to shake, something I'd learned presaged a cum. She went, "I -- I -- UUUUUUGGGHHH!!!" and I got another wash of pussy juice. Then she gasped, "I can't take it any more! Somebody..." She flopped forward, crawled a bit, then rolled off. "God!"

I looked up and grinned at Betty, who was standing there trying to keep things moving. "Somebody who likes tongue rides... Irene?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.