The Girl From Nepal - Cover

The Girl From Nepal

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ever wonder what would happen when a computer program that is put in a human body falls in love with the girl that he's suppose to protect? This is the problem that BES is facing. He has been ordered to bring back his charge, Jagati, after she runs off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Robot   Torture   Oriental Female   Slow  

"Bas? Is that really you?" Hope flared in Jagati's eyes as she relaxed under his weight.

"Yes. Why'd you run? You left me alone. I'm lost without you." He smoothed a wet piece of hair off her face.

"I had to. Why did Dad send you after me? I could've resisted anyone but you. I suppose you're going to take me back."

"No, Jagati. We're not going back to Nepal. I'm going to protect you. I've no other purpose. It's what I am programmed to do."

If he's expecting me to be touched he's in for a rude awakening.

"You know, I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about your duty, Bas. I know you're a computer program. I don't need a constant reminder of it." She shoved at his chest and tried to squirm out from under him.

Bas stiffened and a soft moan escaped him. Immediately, Jagati stilled.

"Bas? Did I hurt you?" She searched his face for signs of pain.

"No, Jagati. It didn't hurt, in fact it feels wonderful."

Jagati searched the depths of his eyes. It dawned on her Bas was aroused for possibly the first time in his life, but didn't understand it! Poor Bas.

"How long have you been in this body, Bas?" She reached up and pushed a section of his hair behind his ear.

"Two weeks."

"Then you've never desired a woman before? Poor Bas."

"I've desired a woman, Jagati. It was before I was placed in this body, so your pity is not needed." Anger darkened his eyes.

"Really? I didn't think computer programs could feel desire."

"I'm a free thinking program, Jagati. I've the ability to grow and learn. Just because I feel desire towards you doesn't mean I'll attack you at the first opportunity. You're safe with me."

Jagati's face heated when she realized he desired her!

"You want me!" It came out as a shocked whisper.

"Don't worry, chhetri. I'll control it. Just don't ever run away from me again. I need to protect you!" His plea was clearly written on his face.


Lasaro paced back and forth in his lab. His assistant kept shooting him questioning glances.

"What?"

"Nothing." She fumbled with the clipboard she was holding.

"Out with it, woman!"

"I'm sorry, Dr. Anderson." With tears in her eyes, she shoved the clipboard at him before running from the room.

Looking down at it, Lesaro cursed loudly. It seemed the computer program had found Jagati but hadn't made any contact! Checking the date and time, he concluded Bas had more than ample time to report. Fury filled him. Pressing the small box on his belt, he yelled at Aakil.

"Aakil, get your ass over here, now!"

Lesaro was still pacing, when twenty minutes later, Aakil walked into the lab. Aakil had an uneasy feeling about this.

"It's about damn time, you showed up. That damn program of yours went AWOL!" Lesaro punctuated his anger by throwing his clipboard at Aakil.

"Calm down, Lasaro and explain what happened. What program are you talking about?" Aakil bent and picked up the fallen clipboard.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into putting him into a body."

"Ah, this has to do with Bas. What happened?" Aakil scanned the contents on the clipboard.

"He's found her. Two hours ago!"

"I see. It says he's had visual confirmation of Jagati. Did it ever occur to you he may have spotted her but doesn't have physical custody yet?"

"No, I think that damned program has feelings for her!" Lasaro banged his fist on his desk.

"Listen to yourself, Lasaro. Since when does some circuitry and bytes have feelings?"

"You did something when you programmed him to protect your daughter. She's always been promised to me, Aakil. I won't have an over-sized computer taking her away from me."

"I doubt that will happen, Lasaro. Let me contact him and I'll see what the situation is."

"I'm sending one of my men after them. I hope you're not to attached to that damn program."

"No! Jagati will be hurt in the process!" Aakil cornered his partner.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're forgetting Bas's first directive! Protect Jagati from all threats. If you send another after her, he's going to protect her. We'll have a war on our hands. Let me contact him first and I'll see why he hasn't reported in. If I think anything is the least bit suspicious, we'll send it." Aakil was talking quickly.

"Fine. Contact him."

"I'll do it right now! Give me ten minutes, Lasaro. Ten minutes to find out what's going on."


Aakil hurried into his office. Using his personal laptop, he accessed Bas's programming. Opening it up, he sent a flurry of commands. He waited as they crossed time and space. If Lesaro knew I lied earlier about Bas's capabilities for emotional attachments, this whole damn thing will blow up in my face. What would I tell Samantha about her daughter's death?


Bas stiffened above Jagati.

"He's accessing my database, Jagati."

"Who?" Fear filled her voice and he could tell she was on the verge of fighting again.

"Your father."

"I've gotta get out of here. Let me up, Bas. Let me up!" She struggled wildly under him.

"Don't!" He pinned her hands above her head while trying to control the response of his body to hers.

"Let me up, please, Bas. I'm begging you!" Tears flowed down her flushed cheeks.

"He can't hurt you. He told me to tell you he's sorry and he loves you. He ordered me to keep you safe from Anderson, Jagati."


Aakil's eyes moistened with tears when he accessed Bas's memory files and saw a glimpse of Jagati. Relief flooded him, she was alive ... even if she was still running. Shutting down the connection, he walked back into Lasaro's lab.

"He's spotted her, but doesn't have physical custody as of yet. Be patient, Lasaro. She'll soon be home." Lasaro looked up from his computer, displeasure written all over his face.

"You better hope so, Aakil. I'm getting tired of waiting for the bride you promised me. She's of age now, and remember our deal! I bailed you out in return for your daughter's hand and virginity! Tell me, Aakil, do you think she'll still be a virgin when she returns to me?"

Aakil winced as regret surged through him. At the time he didn't think he'd had any other option.

"She's been on the run for the last six months. Do you honestly think she's had the chance to be intimate with anyone?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.