Sam And The Pornstar Killer

by Samantha K.

Copyright© 2007 by Samantha K.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Continuing the events from 'Sam at the Con', Sam goes undercover to find who has been killing girls who work in Miami's Adult Entertainment Industry.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   .

"Oh, God! Yes! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried, balancing on my spread knees and bracing firmly against the back of the slippery Naugahyde sofa as the stud standing behind me held me firmly by my butt while he short-stroked my pussy again and again.

JT only had a third of his shockingly-long cock in me, and after several long minutes of tantalizingly-great sex, it was making me seriously crazy that he wouldn't give me any more of it. I pushed back against him to try to get him to go deeper, but his strong grip held me in the right position so I couldn't and also so that the camera could get a good shot of his cock probing my pussy.

There was no dialog in the script for this scene. JT was notoriously bad at dialog. All he was ever asked to say was "Hello", "Bend over", and "Suck it", which, I had to admit, covered all the situations he would be in on camera. That left all the verbalizing to his partner in each scene. Today, that was me.

The director, Kevin Atcheson, had only told me to keep my head up and to keep talking. He explained that if I let my head hang, I'd be facing away from the microphone and my voice on the soundtrack would be muddled, making it necessary to 'loop' the scene, which cost money that wasn't in the budget for this chapter of the ongoing video 'anthology' as he called it. Some kind of sound was necessary, but grunting and moaning sounds sexy for only so long. After a few minutes it gets funny, and that totally kills the mood for the audience.

"We want them focused and breathing hard, not pointing and laughing," he said. "Try to sound sincere."

So I kept up a steady stream of encouragement to JT and tried to make it sound heartfelt. It was the easiest acting I'd ever done. It was also the only acting I'd ever done, if you don't count that snuff film I unwillingly starred in — and I couldn't very well list that one on my résumé.

"Come on! I need it! Give me all of that big beautiful cock!" I pleaded earnestly, hoping I could get JT to forget the direction that Kevin had given him about not blocking the camera with his ass.

Suddenly, JT did exactly what I wanted. He pushed his hips forward and shoved his cock into me clear to his balls. The sudden fantastic feel of all that hard, hot cock filling me up made me practically levitate off the sofa. I arched my back and threw my arms over my head to link my fingers behind JT's neck. He reached around and grabbed my breasts, sinking his fingers into my 34HH boobs and squeezing them roughly.

Kevin maneuvered the cameraman around by the belt so he wouldn't miss the shot of JT massaging my best assets. He didn't look too pleased with my ad-libbing, but he wasn't about to cut during what was supposed to be the master shot just to tell me off.

"Oh, yes!" I shrieked as I bore down on JT's long shaft. This was what I had wanted from the start, to feel every inch of that wonderful cock buried deep inside my pussy, stretching it like a latex glove, making me a mold for his manhood. The satisfying sensation of being totally filled was just what I needed to reach a climax and I arrived at it almost immediately. Something about bright lights and people watching make me climax very easily. Add to that the fact that my partner was a professional — one of the top men in his field, in fact. Being fucked by a real pro is about as good as it gets. He knew just what I needed to get off and he gave it to me in spades.

"Oh! Oh! I'm cumming!" I announced, tensing with passion as I felt the inner contractions create waves of pleasure that rolled through me, making me shudder with ecstasy. "Yes! Yes! Cummmmmmiiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!" I cried, the vibrations making my voice quaver. If I had even thought about trying to be photogenic during my climax, the sudden, uncontrollable rush of it would have blown those thoughts right out of my mind. JT squeezed my nipples and I soared even higher. If electric sparks had flown from me, I wouldn't have been at all surprised.

I was just starting the long slide down from my orgasmic peak when Kevin made a hand-signal and JT shoved me back down into the doggy-position and went back to showing the camera how much of that prodigious cock he wasn't using to fuck me. I moaned blissfully, happy that I had gotten him to scratch my inner itch.

My head was still spinning from the orgasm, when JT slapped my butt smartly to remind me to keep my mouth running to cover the background noises that would otherwise leak into the soundtrack and spoil the shot. I tossed my head back and gave him a lop-sided smile that probably looked more like a sneer, but I soldiered on like a good little porn-trooper even though I was still in mid-orgasm and with my twitching internal muscles, I felt like something between a puppet on a stick and one of Vlad the Impaler's victims.

"Ooooh!" I moaned, trying to think of something different to say and failing. "Fuck me good! Fuck my pussy! Give me that big cock! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Hardly sparkling repartee, but it filled the void and masked the whir of the video equipment, the shuffling of the crew and the street noise outside the window of the rented house in North Miami. Ah, the joys of location shooting.

Five minutes later, I was still blathering on when JT grunted and pulled out quickly. I knew what that meant without any direction. I flipped over and slid down so I was lying back on the sofa with JT straddling me and aiming his long cock right at my boobs. It was all shiny and slick with my pussy-juice and the head was so swollen that the opening in the tip looked from my point of view like the business end of a cannon. He gave that monster a couple of strokes and then blew his load all over my breasts, right on cue. It was a near-perfect money-shot. Only one sticky white stream sailed high and hit me in the left nostril. JT changed his aim and all the rest of his cum splattered my chest.

JT wrung the last drop out so it dripped onto my nipple closest to the camera. He slapped his cock on my well-coated tits with a wet, meaty 'thwack' and then backed out of the shot. The cameraman leaned over to frame in on the shiny goo coating my big boobs. He panned up to my face and I smiled sweetly, but when he saw the cum-booger dripping out of my nose he jerked the lens back down and I knew my close-up would be edited-out later on. Instead, the camera spent a long couple of minutes watching me slowly rub JT's cum into my tits like it was some kind of exotic lotion. I smiled bigger when I realized that given all the trouble everyone had gone through to get this shot, this was some of the most expensive lotion I was ever likely to use.

"Aaaaaand... cut!" Kevin announced at last. "Great job, JT! You're The Man! Get JT his robe, Ginny. OK, people, take ten and then we'll set up for the blowjob. Get her cleaned up and ready, and honey... blow your nose."

A towel flew through the air in my direction. I snatched it before it hit me in the face and started wiping off the remaining mess while a guy stepped over me to grab a lightstand. I couldn't remember if he was the grip or the gaffer, but this was a non-union shoot and it probably didn't make any difference. To him, I was just another part of the set.

No guesses who the star of this video was. They told me it was a chapter in the ongoing SuperDong series and offered me $400 to get screwed by the Longest Dick in Porn and look like I was enjoying it. I remember I had a hard time keeping from laughing. I mean, $400 to have sex with a guy with a cock as long as my forearm? Where do I sign?

I was all set to agree when I remembered that Shirlene had told me that new girls got $500 a day to start, not $400. I politely pointed this out to the producer. He hemmed and hawed a bit, talking about the tight economy and Ben Bernanke's last speech but when he saw that he wasn't going to bore me into submission, he agreed to the regular rate.

And so 'Scarlet Tetons' became the newest porn starlet in Miami. Shirlene helped me pick the name. Most of the ones I thought of were already being used by other girls, even the ones I thought were frankly laughable like 'Lotta Lumps' and 'Jewcee Poon'. Apparently the idea is to have a memorable name, even if it sounds funny.

Shirlene also loaned me the red wig that justified the 'Scarlet' part of the name as well as helping to change my looks a bit for my new career. Not that I was too concerned that my friends or family might see something I appeared in and recognize me. I actually hoped they did, so I could hear their explanation of how they happened to 'stumble across it'.

Shirlene Dempsey is a cousin of a friend from back home in Arcadia, Florida. Her professional name is Summer Winters and she offered to help me break into the adult video business. It was an offer I had politely ignored until Shirlene told me that someone had tortured and killed three girls and if anyone was investigating, they were doing it very quietly and without making a big deal out of it. I decided right then that the local authorities were going to get some unasked-for assistance on this case. And I was just the person to do it. I know about torture. I've been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt.

Me? My name is Samantha Kramer. Also known as Samantha Draco when I'm working my other job. In addition to a novice porn starlet, I'm also a superheroine. You see, I'm The Dragon. Yes, her. The one you've seen on the TV news. I have extraordinary strength, phenomenal healing ability, hyper-acute senses, limited telepathy, greenish-gray scales, retractable metallic claws, and a tolerance for pain that's somewhere off the top of the chart; all of which is crammed into my somewhat short stature of just over five feet and 105 pounds. And if you missed it, my measurements are 48-18-28. That's a double-H cup on a 34-inch torso. And yes, they are real — in the sense that the question usually means.

I do occasional field work for one of those clandestine government organizations that loves codenames and spook-speak and whose existence is denied by everyone but the conspiracy theorists and the paranoids. It's not full-time, and I don't think they intend to send me a 1099 or a W-2 at the end of the year, but it is necessary work. It can also be a bit messy sometimes. I'm trying to deal with that. It can also be very rewarding and a lot of fun... if you're into being drugged, shot, stabbed, raped, kidnapped, tortured, raped, shot some more... did I mention raped? Somewhere along with the enhanced abilities, I seem to have developed an equally enhanced sex drive. That may explain why I seem to keep finding myself with my legs apart at some point on a regular basis. It also explains my quick decision to go undercover in the Porn... ah, the Adult Entertainment Industry.

After my most recent assignment for the No Such Agency folks, I tried to take some time off, but ended up buried alive under a collapsed hotel. I got out, of course, and while I was looking for something to do to take my mind off that close call, I ran into Shirlene, who took me under her wing, into her home, and got me the interview that let to my needing yet another pseudonym. That got me into adult videos, which is basically playing Red Light - Green Light during sex. It can be extremely frustrating, because just when you get going good, the director yells "Cut!" and you have to stop while they run around moving lights and cameras and making sure they've got it all plugged in again — before you can get back to what you were doing. It's organized coitus interruptus, is what it is.

The bigger the Director, the more of this craziness you have to put up with. Shirlene told me that I should go with her to her yoga class so I could get limber enough to screw with both heels behind my head. I laughed, but she was serious. When you're fucking for the camera, something is always in the way and there is some part of you that has to be bent in an unnatural direction so they can get their darn shot. Fortunately, flexibility is one ability I had before the superheroine stuff came along. Now, I can bend most anything into a pretzel, including me.

"OK, folks! Ready on the set!" Kevin announced after we had redressed, regrouped, and refreshed. It took a good bit more than ten minutes, but Kevin didn't seem peeved about it. I suppose having the important shot in the can meant he could relax about the rest.

I knew that regular movies often shot scenes 'out of sequence' because of the time it took to get set up for each shot. If you leave the hardware alone and just change the actors, it's a lot faster and easier — except for the actors, who have to work within a scene that may be totally out of context with what they just did or said minutes earlier. I guess I had the idea that doing a sex scene would be different because the physical progression of things — especially for the guy — kind of restricted you to sticking to the 'natural' order. I was wrong.

According to Shirlene, the invention of a certain little blue pill has taken a lot of the uncertainty out of the process. In other words, two of those things and the guy can stay hard for a couple of hours — or at least keep it at half-mast during those interruptions to the natural process. It used to be that someone called a 'fluffer' handled the task of keeping the guy ready to rock and roll, but that job has been all but eliminated in favor of the simpler, cheaper, and more reliable pill. I doubt anyone was all that upset at being laid-off, because from what I hear, the job was thankless, underpaid, and frustrating. I mean, imagine spending all day stroking and sucking something into the peak of condition, only to watch someone else get the benefit of all your hard work.

I innocently asked about this on the set and Kevin had impatiently explained why it was that we reversed things and did the big finish first. "No offense luv, but no one here has worked with you. With JT, some girls go all the way up to the insertion and then decide that they can't go through with it. Matter of their eyes being bigger than their cunts, I suppose. The other reason is that if we get the payoff done first, then we don't have to worry about any accidents later on. After we got the sales figures on Part 9, we decided to cut the budget for this one; which is why we went with a newbie like you and why we don't have any money for re-shoots, OK?"

JT and I took our places on the set. This time with wardrobe. He was bare-chested with a pair of baggy khaki shorts that had a cord for a belt. I wore a wrap-around plaid skirt and a glittery tube-top a couple of sizes too small. The idea was to avoid clothes that took any time at all to take off, and the exact size didn't matter since we wouldn't have them on very long.

I sat on the sofa with JT just off-camera and watched Kevin carefully check his monitor while the cameraman fiddled with something. He finally snapped his fingers and called, "Action!" JT stepped forward and stood just in front of me with his hands on his hips. I looked up at him and smiled. He was a nice-looking guy, if you didn't mind the longish face that reminded me of a horse. He had short, curly brown hair on his head, but no place else on his body. His torso was that of a swimmer — all flat, overlapping muscles —and it tapered down to a slim waist and very narrow hips. Below his flat abdomen, where his shorts hung below his hips, there was a very large and distinct bulge in his shorts. I reached out and stroked the bulge, which jerked at my touch. Smiling seductively up at JT, I pulled the end of the cord and loosened the knot. His shorts dropped away, revealing his absurdly-long, half-erect cock arching away from his thighs and dangling threateningly close to my face.

I drew back a few inches, as if shocked at the size of his cock. I eyed it cautiously from a foot away as if unsure if this beast was something I really wanted to tangle with.

"My God!" I exclaimed. "It's SuperDong!"

It was my only scripted line and I delivered it with all the enthusiasm I could muster.

JT picked up his cock, holding it by the root and presented it to me. He pulled back on the slightly-loose skin around his shaft, making the broad, spade-shaped head rise as if it were a snake about to strike. I reacted by staring at it as though I were terrified but fascinated at the display, then I honored the tradition of 'show me your's and I'll show you mine'. I pulled the Velcro tab on my skirt and pulled it off, then shucked off my tube-top, leaned back, put a hand under each breast, arched my back, spread my legs and offered myself to JT.

He admired the view for a few seconds then he stroked his cock a couple of times before he reached down, took my hand and guided it to his cock.

I cupped my hand around the middle, showing the camera how my fingers wouldn't reach all the way. I put my other hand around the wide base and against his strangely (to me) smooth, hairless groin and I squeezed firmly to help keep the blood trapped so it would get hard faster. That was one of the things I had learned from fucking guys with really big cocks — those things take a lot of blood to fill up and you have to be patient and work them right if you want to experience them at their best.

JT's was still erect, but not as hard as it could have been. I squeezed and milked with both hands, but that still left a good bit of it waving in front of my face. Without relaxing my grip, I leaned forward and took the tip of it between my lips, just enough to taste the warm saltiness of it. I slowly sucked as much as I could into my mouth, until the whole head was almost inside, then I started sucking and licking in time with my hands.

JT made a noise deep in the back of his throat and put both his hands behind his back so he wouldn't accidentally block the camera. He turned his hips slightly to give it a clear view of the best blow-job I knew how to give. From the way his butt clenched up and his hips tilted, I knew JT was either enjoying it or he was a much better actor than I had given him credit for being.

After a few minutes of this determined effort on my part, JT was so hard that the skin on his cock was stretched taut over the veins running down the shaft, making it look like it was carved from pink and red marble. I pulled my mouth off the head. It was bright red from me sucking on it and it looked very much like a ripe nectarine with its glossy red skin and puckered tip. I slowly released my grip and sat back, breathless, to admire my handiwork along with my unseen audience. A small drop of clear fluid welled up from inside and made a bead that I licked off as though it were a drop of ice cream melting down the side of a cone.

JT thought it was a pretty good job, too. He turned to the side to show it in profile and I stuck my face in next to it to give it better scale. It was so long, if he had stuck it in one ear, it would have come out the other one.

He playfully whacked me on the forehead to test how hard it was and the impact was something of a surprise. I feigned being knocked unconscious and fell back on the sofa in what I hoped was a sexy pose.

JT knelt down between my knees and pulled my legs apart. He put the head of his magnificent cock against my slit and stroked it up and down until my labia parted and allowed my juice to flow out over it.

"Don't tease me!" I pleaded. "Put it in me. I want to feel it inside me."

He pressed into me, not hard enough to force his way inside, but hard enough so I could feel the heat and the hardness and anticipate what it would feel like going in.

My eyelids fluttered and I took a sharp breath. I held out a hand as if to hold him back, but that was the last thing I really wanted.

"Go easy," I said, "I've never had one this big before."

The wide head slowly disappeared into my pussy, followed by inch after inch of hard cock. It was like watching a magic trick, where something incredibly large goes into something impossibly small.

I grabbed the plastic-leather cushion under me and held on tight. I arched my back and panted. My boobs waved invitingly, but JT's hands were busy holding my legs, spreading them ever further apart as the muscles in them stretched under the pressure.

"Oh my God!" I said in a hoarse whisper. My hands clutched and released the cushion again and again. "You're so big!"

JT stopped with just over six inches inside. He waited for me to adjust to the amount of cock he had given me.

"Oh, damn! Don't stop!" I cried, desperately, raising my head to peer down to see what progress had been made. "Oh please don't stop. Give it to me! I want it all! I need that big beautiful cock inside me!"

JT leaned in and his cock resumed its journey into my body. Seven inches. Then eight. Then nine. Then ten. Then he paused again, watching me to see if I could handle it all.

"God! I feel like a virgin," I said breathlessly. "Your cock is going places no man has been before."

I tilted my hips to line things up at just the right angle. I looked up at JT, stuck out my jaw with my neck muscles corded and said in a stern voice, "Do it! Go ahead. I want all of that cock. Go on. Fuck me all the way!"

JT shifted his hands to my hips so he could get better leverage and pull me to him while he pushed his cock deeper into me. I grabbed under my knees and pulled my legs even further apart than he had, making my pussy completely available to him.

He pushed and he pulled and my eyes rolled and watered and my jaw worked but no sound came out but that of my short, hoarse breathing that might any second give way to a scream.

The tension seemed as solid as JT's cock as the last few inches and then the final few millimeters slid inside me, until at last our bodies came together. When I felt his smooth groin press against mine, my eyes snapped open and I stared down my abdomen at our joining place.

"I can feel it!" I said, exultantly. "I can feel all of it! It feels fantastic! It feels like nothing I've ever felt before!"

I let go of my legs and slid my hand across my abdomen, feeling for the outline of the massive organ inside me. I grinned playfully up at JT. "There's no part of me that's still a virgin now," I said. "You've taken it all. Now fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock!"

Holding my hips down, he pulled back slowly a few inches, then pushed back in again. Each time, his cock came out shinier and slicker as my juices coated it, until it was slick enough, and I was loose enough for him to speed up.

Once he got going, he was like a hydraulic ram, in and out, in and out. Only this ram was moving seven inches of cock on each thrust. It felt more than fabulous. I was in a world of pleasure.

Without the need to hold me down, JT played with my boobs, stroking and squeezing them, and rolling my fat nipples in his fingers. He really knew his way around a breast.

I started having little micro-orgasms every time I felt his hard cock drive into my pussy. Each one built on the one before, until they were just waves rolling through me.

Suddenly, JT pulled out and signaled to me to turn over. I was so giddy and so hot by then that I flopped like a fish and he had to help me get up on my knees. He pried my butt-cheeks apart and speared his cock back into my pussy, driving almost all the way in and then pulling back out until he only had a third of it inside. He gave me several strokes that way, until I turned and looked back at him.

"And cut!" Kevin called. "That matches. That's it guys. I've got all I need. You're on your own." He turned away and started packing up the still camera I hadn't even noticed him using.

The videographer put down his handheld camera, switched off the one on the tripod and looked over it at JT and me.

Looking back over my shoulder at JT, I said, "Don't you dare stop now."

I shuddered in ecstasy as JT slid his big cock home again, and again, and again.

The cameraman smiled and shrugged, and politely stepped out of the room since he had just gone from doing his job to being a voyeur.

The sound guy wasn't as polite. He sat down in a chair to watch. JT ignored him. I found it remarkably hot to have a live audience that wasn't being paid to watch the show. I smiled at the sound guy and he smiled back and stuck his hand down his pants. I got back to work, humping insistently against JT to get him going again.

JT fucked me. He fucked me deep. He fucked me long. He fucked me hard. He fucked me in every position in the Karma Sutra and I think he invented a few new ones. Either he was really into me or those blue pills are the greatest invention ever.

He got me cumming so hard that I think I either started screaming or singing, I don't know which. All I knew is that I was being fucked by a real pro, and it was absolutely fucking glorious.

Eventually, JT couldn't hold it any longer. He lifted his chest off of mine and started to pull out.

"Gonna cum," he grunted.

I crossed my ankles behind his butt and held him in place. This wasn't the money-shot and I didn't need any more lotion on my boobs.

JT looked surprised, but he grinned and shoved back in. He held very still, his face contorted as cum boiled up out of his cock and sprayed into the deepest part of me.

Feeling that throbbing and then the sudden gush of heat down there always makes me cum real hard, and this time was no exception. I hung on tight to JT and we rode our mutual orgasm for all it was worth.

The sound guy stayed for the whole show, not moving from his chair until JT dragged that wonderful cock out of me, got up and left me lying there on the sofa with my legs wide apart and this enormous, gaping hole between my legs. The sound guy leaned over and checked it out.

"Damn," he said with a whistle. "JT sure did a number on you. That's one seriously-fucked cunt."

I couldn't think of anything to say. I just grinned like a fool while this guy looked down into the huge cave that JT had made of my pussy. I was on afterglow overload and I was tremendously proud of myself and my totally-reamed-out twat. I lay there with my legs akimbo and let him look all he wanted to.

He was still admiring JT's work when Kevin came back in. Kevin took one look and ran to get his camera. So I lay there showing off my ruination while the director documented the fact for posterity and possibly the back cover of the DVD package. He even dragged JT back over to drape his now-flaccid cock over my thigh to show the cause and effect in the same picture. They only let me up when things started to close up again.

When I tried to get to my feet I discovered that I couldn't walk. My legs were so wobbly that I had to have assistance getting up the stairs to the bedrooms. The sound guy was more than helpful, walking behind me and supporting me so I wouldn't fall back down the steps. Somehow during the ascent, his cock fell out of his pants and slipped between my legs. I could barely feel it when it went inside me, and I had to stop and lean back against him to be sure. I don't know how he managed to get off on what little friction was possible after JT had remodeled and expanded the place, but he succeeded in just a few seconds and I accepted his very personal donation as the sincerest of compliments. When he pulled out, I even pressed my swollen labia over the opening and held my pussy shut the rest of the way up the stairs so nothing would run down my leg and get ground into the carpet.

JT and I had been assigned separate bedrooms as 'dressing rooms'. Why we had private rooms, I don't know. Making allowance for modesty seemed odd, given why we were there. I suppose some niceties still need to be observed. It probably had something to do with why people in the porn business always insisted on using the euphemism 'Adult Entertainment' or called it 'the industry'.

I showered and dressed, packed up my stuff and came back down just as the crew was hauling the last equipment case out to the van. JT had already gone, but Kevin was waiting to lock up so he could take the keys back to the real estate office he'd rented the house from. It seemed I was the last one out. The benefit I got from my shower disappeared immediately in the oppressive heat of the afternoon. Beads of perspiration began to roll down my back and I knew I was going to regret wearing the tissue-thin cotton blouse I had on.

"Need a ride?" he asked.

"I was going to call a cab."

"This is the suburbs. Cabs can take 45 minutes to get out here. Let me drop you."

"OK."

He locked the door and shook the handle. We walked down the steps toward his Land Rover and he stopped and looked back as if it were going to miss this place. It was a pretty nice house, and since the company had been filming there for two weeks, I suppose he had grown attached to it. He saw me looking and nodded.

"Great rooms. Good color. High ceilings. Lots of space. Ideal for a video shoot," he said.

"Thinking of buying it?"

"Can't. It's tied up in a divorce case. Has been for a couple of years now. The management company rents it to keep it up, otherwise it would deteriorate and never sell."

The equipment van pulled out of the driveway and turned left. Kevin stopped at the street.

"Where to?" he asked, over the roar of the air-conditioner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.