The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 24: Eggs!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Eggs! - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Troy and Suzie's bodies shimmered and the next thing they knew they were sprawled on the floor of the lounge in their ship.

"That was close," Troy said.

Suzie just nodded agreement and stumbled to the bed where she flopped down. Troy stumbled after and fell beside her both creatures totally, physically drained of energy. The slept soundly as the ship sped away from the destructing planet to safety.

The creatures slept the rest of the day all night and most of the next day. Troy/Kathy awoke to the feel of a hand beneath his folded wings. It glided over his butt and up his back then back down. He opened his eyes to see Suzie/Kurt looking back at him. Troy/Kathy smiled, rolled on his side and drank in the beautiful creature that faced him. He/she let his eyes roam from the top of her soft fur covered head to her/his clawed feet. He/she watched the gentle rise and fall of her/his breasts in time with her/his breathing. He/she looked at the soft green tits with their fine black stripes and shinny black covered nipples. His/her eyes dropped further down and watched the rise and in and out motion of the black striped green abdomen and the micro-mini skirt that covered, just barely the feminine charms underneath. They roamed down to take in the striped thighs and fore legs and finally the clawed feet. He/she sighed.

Be advised, Kathy spoke in his mind, I think Suzie is horny, Laughter echoed in his head.

Kurt spoke in Suzie's mind, If you want him then kiss him, between you and me, Sue he'll be putty to mold as we wish. Suzie smiled at the thought and leaning forward brushed her lips against Troy/Kathy's lips.

Their mouths opened and forked tongues intertwined. Suzie reached down, following Kurt's instructions, and brushed her had across the material covering Troy/Kathy's male genitals. She/he smiled as they felt it quickly grow.

Two can play that game, Kathy spoke in Troy's mind, Reach out and fondle her tits, then rub your hand just above the waist band of her mini. Troy did as Kathy instructed and was rewarded by the sharp intake of Suzie's breath.

Their kiss became more passionate and tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths.

This is too weird," thought Troy, "I have a female inside me, instructing me as to how to arouse another female. I suppose Kurt is giving instructions to Suzie about arousing me as well.

No doubt, was Kathy's answering thought, Shall the four of us have fun using these new bodies?

Oh yes. Troy thought as Suzie lightly scratched her nails across him just below his navel, dipping her finger under the material covering his erection and pulling her finger out without touching his male part.

Thanks to Kathy's directions he rubbed his hand over her mini at just the right spot causing the material of her panties to rub her clit. He peeled off her pasties and sucked her breasts into his mouth giving each equal attention. His lips closed around first one nipple then the other pinching both black tips to hardness.

Suzie took turns placing her mouth over his nipples and soon his nipples were just as hard as her own were.

Troy felt something glide up between his thighs and brush his scrotum through the thin material that covered it. Of course, he belatedly thought I forgot about the tail. His tail darted over to her and its soft fur stroked the back of her thighs and butt cheeks. They moved closer together, pressing skin against skin while their hands and tails explored and stimulated each other's bodies.

Like a graceful cat Suzie/Kurt got on all fours. Troy/Kathy got to his/her knees behind Suzie and looked down on the black and green folded wings that covered her lower body from view. He watched as her wings spread apart revealing the muscled and shapely back and butt they had hidden. He reached down, pulled her skirt down as she lifted her knees one at a time letting him slip it off. He slid his bikini bottoms off and then reached for hers. He slid them over those soft striped cheeks and down to her knees. She once again raised each knee to allow the garments removal. He was unable to resist running his hands over her soft shapely cheeks again.

She cooed softly at his touch and wiggled it invitingly. She spread her legs apart, the green lips of her pussy had swollen visibly and the dark red sheath between had become darker still. Troy/Kathy slid his finger between those lips and put that wet finger in his mouth tasting her wetness and smelling the pleasant musky aroma of her.

He watched as Suzie's tail coiled around his shaft and stroked it affectionately. It uncoiled and wrapped around the base of his cock and balls pulling him gently forward. Suzie moved her arms forward her face sinking to the sheets and by so doing her buttocks tilted up at an inviting angle. She spread her legs even more opening her damp hole before him.

He knee walked forward and stuck just the tip of his shaft in her. Just as he had envisioned it was warm and oh so wet. He slid deeper and her tail tickled his balls, it sought to pull him deeper still. Finally his testicles brushed against her butt, his whole length was in her.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that feels so good," Suzie purred.

Troy/Kathy's tail coiled around their legs and flicked against Suzie's clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," She purred again and slowly began to rock her hips.

Troy fit his hands to her hips and rocked his hips with hers. His tail continued to stimulate her. They both had become hot and sweaty from arousal. The aroma of her sexual arousal drifted into his nostrils and his heightened sense of smell savored and could almost taste it.

Suzie could also smell their sexual arousal the musky smell drifted across her nostrils and had the effect of an aphrodisiac causing her wetness to increase. It felt so good to be impaled by that huge cock.

"You feel so good in me," She said. Her vaginal muscles tighten around it. She uncoiled her tail from around his cock and slid it along his balls and soaked up some of the moisture she was providing. She wrapped it around his thigh and slid it between his ass cheeks rubbing his anal opening, and then in one swift movement plunged it in his anal cavity about six inches.

His butt cheeks flexed together in surprised reaction squeezing her tight, then relaxed a bit as her tail began to massage his Prostate. Troy/Kathy's first reaction to the tail in his asshole was one of panic, then he realized what it was, and relaxed a bit, then noticing how good it felt relaxed some more. He pulled his glistening wet member from her wet sheath till just the tip remained in her. He saw that the arousal had caused even more blood to be pumped into it causing its diameter to increase. He smiled and plunged it into her.

Their hip action had changed from gentle rocking together to that of coming together and then pulling apart. The pace had steadily increased and soon they were slamming together wetly and then thrusting apart.

Suzie had risen back to her hands to assist her hip action. Troy slid his hands up her sides and squeezed her dangling breasts then pinched their nipples to maintain their hardness. His hands then returned to her hips. One hand replaced his tail at her clit and his tail dipped some of the ample moisture from them, it coiled around and on a back thrust he plunged it into her ass, and then slammed forward.

He smelled her orgasm coming and was further alerted by the trembling of her thighs. They slammed together once more and he held her tightly against him with his hand on her hip. His member pulsed and pulsed as it unloaded his juice into her wet cavity. His thighs shook and trembled and he continued to pump more juice into her.

Suzie felt the tail thrust into her and an increase in pace. She felt the tremors running through her and knew the time had come. She felt his final thrust and as his juice pouring into her she climaxed, hard. Her stomach quaked in and out, her own juice filled her even more and bubbled around his thick shaft to trickle out and run down his testicles. Her thighs trembled against his. They remained locked together long after he had ceased to cum and after their climax had faded away, both reluctant to break their union with each other.

Finally her weak legs and arms could support her no more and Suzie pitched forward onto the sheets. She folded her wings across her back once more.

Troy slowly crawled to her side tumbled down and turned his head to face her, he grinned. Both of them were still breathing heavily.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.