The Saviors
Chapter 21: The Creator

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Creator - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Kathy awoke to find herself pinned to the bed. During their slumbers, her three lovers had wrapped arms and legs around her wanting to be as close as possible even as they slept. Kathy carefully removed the arms and legs that entangled her, wincing at the pain of her cookie and then smiling as she recalled the enjoyment that had created that pain. She slid silently from the still damp bed sheets and hobbled to the food dispenser where she ordered a cup of coffee and two slices of wheat toast. The other three members started to stir on the bed, the warm body they were snuggled against having been removed. Soon all four were at the table drinking coffee and having their breakfast of choice.

"We have a new mission," Shelia's voice announced.

"What is this WE shit?" Troy spoke to the air, "I don't hear or feel your presence when we are on a mission."

"This mission is very dangerous," Shelia continued. Her/its female voice showed no emotion or any other reaction to Troy's comment. "You will kill this man." A holographic image appeared. The four studied the image of a man who was unarmed and looked very un-dangerous over all. In fact, the only thing they did see was the look of cruelty in his eyes.

"It requires all of us to kill one harmless looking man?" Troy spoke the thoughts of all.

"Do not under estimate Randy, he is resourceful, utterly ruthless, and has surrounded himself with his creations to protect him at all costs. I can provide you with no further information as he has managed to block my ability to view his current activities," Shelia's voice halted.

"Well team I guess we should get this over with. Let's go to the arms room," Troy said as he got up and made his way in that direction. The rest of the team followed and as they began to equip themselves Shelia's voice addressed them once more.

"You need only take your pistols and knives. This mission will be accomplished quickly or not at all," She/it stated flatly.

"Nice that you show such confidence in us," Kurt remarked sarcastically.

"You will find new clothing to wear in your lockers. No armor can be worn as the metal they are made of will set off his alarms," Shelia continued ignoring Kurt's comment, as if it had never been.

Suzie opened her locker and pulled the dress inside from it. As Suzie held it against her, it reached from her neck to her ankles. It had buttons that reached from waist height to the high-rise collar with full sleeves that buttoned at the wrist. Inside the locker, she also found a plain white bra and full coverage white panties. The dress was drab brown in color. Suzie looked at the outfit with distaste and said, "My god, our wardrobe goes from ultra skimpy to ultra conservative. Isn't there some middle ground?"

Kurt pulled his outfit from his locker, white boxer shorts, a plain button up shirt and plain pants to match, all in the same drab brown. Black shoes with rounded toes completed the ensemble for both men and women. Identical outfits were in Kathy and Troy's lockers.

Shelia's voice addressed them once more, "You will find hair jell in the bathroom on the counter next to the sink, use this to change your hair color to black."

Kathy took her shower first, the water washed the stickiness from her body, and its steady stream did wonders for her soreness. When all had taken their shower turns, they donned the drab clothes.

Kurt grabbed Suzie's butt cheek through the loose fitting dress and asked, "Sue is that still the body we love in there? I don't even recognize you with black hair and no skin exposed."

"Behave," She laughed, but did not pull away from his grip. "I'm still me, just covered up is all and you should look in the mirror at yourself."

"I guess we are ready," Troy spoke to the air and they all formed a circle and joined hands. In the blink of an eye, they reappeared on desert sands. The sand stretched as far as the eye could see in all directions. Kurt climbed the dune before them too look around. Nothing, he pressed the crystal in his navel and a map came into being. There were the locators for each member and sure enough nearby a flashing marker marked their destination. They trudged in that direction through the sand. When they were nearly on top of the marker, they could still see nothing but more sand.

"That's strange according to the map we are right on top of our destination but I see nothing." Kurt said as he walked ahead of the rest of the team.

Suddenly he vanished. He reappeared moments later at the same spot. With great excitement, he relayed that he had been on the outer edge of a great city. He was able to see them through the shimmering wall, which extended above him and to either side in a dome shape, but could tell they could not see him.

"Sort of like a one way mirror, but one you can walk through." He explained. "The outside just blends in making it totally invisible."

This time all of them walked through the simmering wall. They viewed a large and modern city before them but it seemed to be a deserted one. They walked to the outer edge, approaching the first low buildings when a man walked out of one of the buildings and turned toward them. In a shambling walk, he came toward them slowly. They became instantly cautious but only a single, apparently unarmed, man approached. He stopped a short distance from them and just stood unmoving looking at them. A vehicle floated from between the buildings and glided toward them it had a single occupant and was not much larger than a motorcycle. It stopped next to the still unmoving man and hovered before them. The men's eyes had a vacant stare. The men were dressed the same as the team in drab brown.

Troy took one-step forward, "Hello," Troy spoke, "My name is Troy."

Neither man spoke the vacancy in there eyes remained unchanged. Without warning, something shot from the vehicle and surrounded the team in a bubble. Instantly the team formed a fighting position, but a fine mist formed in the bubble and they all fell unconscious.

When they awoke, they found their arms spread and bound to the ceiling by shackles. Their ankles were bound and their feet dangled a few inches above the floor. As they hung there helplessly, they looked around and found themselves in a room of sorts with a single table in front of them. A door at one end of the room slid open and through it stepped the man they had seen in the holo with two other men behind him. His two guards stepped to both sides of the open door and he stepped forward to confront the prisoners.

"So what have we here?" Randy asked though clearly expecting no answer. He stepped in front of each of his helpless victims and eyed them from top to bottom. "You are clearly not natives from these parts. Where are you from I wonder?" he spoke to himself. Randy stopped in front of Kathy. "Where are you from and who sent you?" He demanded.

Kathy was silent a look of defiance gleamed in her eyes. Randy grabbed her collar and yanked, the front of her dress fell open as the buttons popped of. He stepped behind her and yanked again. The material of her dress ripped and tore, hanging by a few threads from her sleeves. He tore these and let her dress fall to her shackled ankles.

Kurt, hanging next to her, struggled against his shackles causing him to writhe and sway helplessly in the air. Randy stepped to Kathy's front once more and viewed the powerless woman, now wearing only panties and bra. His eyes stopped as he spotted the gun and knife strapped to her thighs, "Ah I see you are armed." He pulled a silver object about the size of a ballpoint pen from his pocket. He touched a stud on its side and a beam of red light about one-quarter inch long appeared at the end of it. He reached forward and with the beam, he sliced through retaining straps of the holster and scabbard. They clattered to the floor. The beam of red light had also cut into the skin of Kathy's thighs tough not deep. She sucked in her breath sharply at the pain from the cuts.

He turned to Suzie and tore her dress from her cutting the material still attaching the sleeves with his beam knife. He sliced her knife and pistol holsters from her heedless of the cuts he made to her skin. She stifled a cry of pain. He stepped to Kurt and cut the clothes and weapon holders from him and lastly he went to Troy and stripped him of his clothes and weapons. The four hung before him stripped to their under garments.

Kurt struggled with his bonds trying to free himself and watching as blood trickled from Kathy and Suzie's cuts. He glared at Randy with hate. "Oh, I see these women are much more than just teammates aren't they? Maybe they are lovers." Randy chuckled evilly.

Suzie closed her eyes and tried to point her finger at Kathy to heal her cuts. Randy chuckled evilly once more and looked at her. "I sense you trying to use your power to heal. Don't bother; this room is sealed against the use of all powers and abilities. I know of the Saygers and the powers they give. They have attempted to kill me many times and as you see, they have not been successful. I on the other hand have destroyed all of those they sent just as I will destroy you, but I wish to have some fun with you first.

"My Creations," he said and pointed to the guards, "are very loyal, but lack the ability to feel pain, or to suffer, or any type of emotions."

"Did you know," he bragged, "I capture members of the local tribes and change them to my subjects. Alas, the process is not perfect though. When I use my machine to convert tribal members to my subjects, it also destroys all their independent thoughts and emotions leaving only a hollow living shell. They only think what I tell them to think and say what I tell them to say. I am able to see through their eyes. That incidentally, is how I saw you enter my city. I do have their unquestioning loyalty but their not having any independent thoughts does get boring. Maybe I will keep one of the women alive to keep me company.

Would you like to be by my side?" he asked Suzie. Getting no answer, he turned to Kathy and asked the same question. She only glared at him in silence. Kurt struggled once more swaying to and fro. "The men I really don't have any use for though." He pushed the stud further forward on his beam knife and it lengthened to nearly two feet long. "You annoy me," he said to Kurt and swiped the beam across Kurt's thighs, severing both legs just above the knees. Kurt screamed in pain and passed out as the lower part of his legs dropped from him to the floor. His remaining stumps did not bleed much as the beam had cauterized them as it cut. "I love to hear screams of pain. It is music to my ears," Randy laughed.

Kathy and Suzie hung their heads and closed their eyes, powerless to do anything. Tears streamed down their cheeks. Troy hung in complete silence his eyes glistened with tears, and behind the tears, they burned in anger. Randy stepped to Kathy and grabbing her hair jerked her head up. "Now that I have eliminated that distraction I think I will have a little fun with you my pretty one." He hooked his fingers under the waist of her panties and ripped them from her. Through her tear filled eyes, Kathy glared at him with utter loathing. He shortened the beam on his knife. He cut the center of her bra, unmindful of the cut he also made to her skin, and slid the straps to her shoulders freeing her tits. "How about if I cut these milk jugs off and put them on that female." He pointed at Suzie. As he spoke, he cupped each of Kathy's breasts and with his beam knife traced a circle around them. It cut just deep enough to bleed. Kathy bit her lip till it bled to keep from crying out in pain. As blood welled up from Kathy's wounds to cover her breasts, he stepped to Suzie. He ripped her panties off and cut her bra open sliding the straps to her shoulders. "Now where shall I put those milk jugs?" He grabbed one tit and squeezed it tight to hold her in place. "I guess here and here." While he spoke, he cut two circles below Suzie's breasts. Suzie shut her eyes tight and tried to will her mind to other more pleasant thoughts as a means of escape.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.