The Saviors
Chapter 16: Journeys End

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Journeys End - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The team sadly said goodbye to their new found friends and left bound for their next destination. They trekked through the jungle until coming to a clearing, where the men changed to dragons, the women climbed on their backs and they took to the air.

The ground below them began to rise, first from jungle to forest. Then from forest to rolling hills which gave way to tall mountains. The dragons were forced to fly higher to rise above them and the women started to shiver, as the air got colder. At last, they passed over the highest peaks and the ground started to drop in elevation once more. They spotted a stream and following it came to another waterfall. The flashing dot on the holographic map blinked at its location.

"I bet there is another cave behind that water fall. It seems that those that put us on this world at least took the time to map out shelters for us." Suzie pointed out. "Go down great steed before I freeze to death," She chuckled.

The dragons landed near the falls, Troy and Kurt changed to human, and sure enough, they found a cave behind the falls. Grabbing a piece of wood Troy had Kathy light it afire and went into the cave to examine it. Finding it suitable and vacant, Troy, and Kurt quickly began to gather firewood. The women in the mean time huddled together and wrapped the blanket around them still shaking and cold. Quickly the men gathered enough wood to start a fire. Suzie and Kathy quickly started a temporary blaze in the cave while the men gathered more wood. They huddled around it and wrapped the blanket around them once more.

Still shivering Suzie held her palms out to its warming blaze and said, "I've never been so cold in all my life. If it hadn't been for the warmth rolling off Kurt I think my cookie lips would have frozen together and my bare legs would have become giant popsicles. That didn't keep my upper body warm though. My nipples got so hard I thought they were going to burst in fact they are still hard." She shivered and threw more wood on the fire.

"I know what you mean Sue," Said Kathy as she pulled one of the covers off and exposed her rock hard nipple. These skimpy clothes are certainly not made to keep us warm. We might as well be in the buff. I need some sexual exercise to warm me up." She grinned and continued, "I've been without for about a week, and I'm horny as hell."

"Unlike the guys I didn't have someone play with me and bring me to orgasm," Suzie said and grinned in remembrance.

The guys had continued to bring wood and soon had plenty for the night. Troy scooped out a new fire pit while Kurt rummaged through the packs and produced dried meat and berries for their supper. The dried meat was a welcome addition to their diet. The villagers had showed them how to prepare it and furnished salt to make more when needed. Troy soon had a new and bigger fire going. The girls moved to it and allowed the smaller one to die. They spread the blanket under them and graciously accepted the offering of meat and berries from Kurt. The guys joined the girls and huddled against their shoulders.

"One thing I wish we had is some of that wine, not to get drunk on, but just as a change. I will miss the warm glow it gives me," Suzie reminisced.

"You are in luck," Troy said as he jumped up, "Madara filled two of our water bladders with wine." He brought one over and handed it to Suzie.

Kathy cooed, "So Suzie are we going to do the group thing tonight or pair off with one partner, and, if we get one stud each, what is your choice Troy or Kurt?"

Kurt laughed and said, "What, don't we men get a voice in the decision too?"

"No, you don't," Suzie laughed back, "But I have another idea Kat." With that, she leaned and whispered her idea into Kathy's ear. Kathy smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Troy watching this asked, "What thoughts are in those evil minds of you two vixens?"

Kathy stated smugly, "We have decided this is going to be girl's night. Now, you can keep each other company, or I guess you can watch if you wish." She chuckled. Suzie took a big swig of wine, passed it to Kathy, who did the same, and both women stood up and stripped. They stretched out on their sides, facing each other about a foot apart.

Suzie patted the blanket behind her, "come over here Kurt, you can sit here and watch."

Kathy patted the blanket behind her and told Troy, "You can sit here and watch, but no touching."

Both women giggled. Suzie traced her hand and fingers lightly over Kathy's breasts, circled around her areolas, and scratched her nipples lightly with her fingernail. The nipples soon became hard and erect, but this time not because they were cold. Kathy's hand reached for Suzie and lightly rubbed and squeezed her tits. She pushed one up toward Suzie's neck and let it return, she then pulled it outwards and let it return. Her hand drifted to the other tit and played with it. Her thumb and forefinger pinched Suzie's nipples and soon they became hard and erect just like her own. While Kathy was, doing this Suzie's hand slid down Kathy's abdomen and began to lightly trace around her under belly then up around her navel in a figure eight. Suzie stopped her tracing and her finger dived between Kathy's vaginal lips rubbing her clitoris. A sharp intake of breath from Kathy told her that had found the right spot. Kathy felt the fire within her ignite.

Troy saw this reaction and reached for Kathy's breast. Suzie stopped her rubbing just long enough to slap Troy's hand away. "No-no-no," she scolded him. Her hand once more began to trace its slow circle around Kathy; then her finger dipped into her swelling lips and stroked the clit within. Kathy felt the flames in her spread. They radiated out from her center and up her torso, down her thighs. Her hand stopped massaging Suzie's breast and clamped in place around it. Suzie slid her finger away and glided it up to Kathy's breasts once more. Kathy's hand unclamped and slid down Suzie's torso. She copied the action that had been done to her. First tracing a figure eight and then inserting a finger to rub Suzie's clit: then back to the figure eights. Suzie felt the flames of passion ignite in her too. She leaned over and sucked one of Kathy's nipples in her mouth.

The guys watched as the women repeated the cycles over and over slowly building the fires within them to hot flames. The men got up and stripped then, lay back down and watched once more, as the women built each other to ever-greater heights of passion. Kathy wrapped her arm around Suzie and pulled her close. Suzie felt her tits mash against Kathy's and Kathy locked her hips tight to Suzie. Her mouth sought and found that of Suzie's and they kissed each other as their hips began to rock back and forth. They broke their kiss as orgasm struck both simultaneously. Moans of ecstasy rolled across their lips. Their orgasm slowly faded and winking at Suzie, Kathy summoned Kurt with her finger and said, "Kurt, I think she is ready for you now." She dipped her hand between them pulled it out again damp and wet. "Oh yeah she's ready."

As Kurt snuggled up against Suzie's back, Kathy placed her hand on Suzie's ass cheek and spread her open. Kurt guided his erection between the open cheeks and slipped it into her warm wetness.

Suzie sighed, "That feels gooooood, so good." Suzie opened her eyes and looked at Troy. "Don't want to forget you. Come here." She reached around Kathy's ass cheek and held her open in invitation. Troy snuggled up to Kathy and slipped into her wetness. "How does that feel Kat?" She asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.