The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 14: Ritual Rape

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Ritual Rape - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The party gathered at the gate and left for their search. The afternoon was fruitful as materials were gathered for the production of many bows and arrows. As the sun began to set they walked back toward the village.

The attack suddenly materialized, and they were set upon by ten wolf men. The vicious wolves jumped from both sides of the game trail they had been following. Two of the warriors were cut down immediately as Brynar, who had been walking next to Troy yelled, "Jegs."

Troy and Kurt Sprung into action with their crossbows as Brynar and the remaining three warriors attacked with their spears. Crossbow bolts appeared in the necks of two attackers and spears buried themselves in them as they attempted to claw the hurtful things from them. Two more bolts plunged into another pair, as the warriors shifted to dispatch them. Another of the warriors fell. Four of the remaining six beasts charged.

Kurt and Troy drew their swords to face them. Two more warriors fell. In a blur of steel, the two men cut down two more of the beasts and turned to face two more. The two wolf men that had not attacked circled behind the three surviving men and Brynar faced them alone. Two more of the attackers fell under a rain of steel. With a swipe of its arm, Brynar was tossed to the side as the beast clawed Troy's back before he could turn. Troy sunk to his knees.

Kurt was the last of the party still on his feet and faced two Jegs. His sword flashed and cut one of the Jegs' head from its shoulders and at the same time tried to dodge the vicious swipe of claws from the other. He was partially successful but was still sent flying and struck his head against the bole of a tree. He lost conscious. Troy bleeding and on his knees brought his sword up to face the final attacker. It turned and fled, grabbing Kurt's limp form as it went by and tossing it over its shoulder like a sack of grain. It raced through the jungle soon leaving the scene of battle far behind.

Sensing the human regaining conscious the Jeg stopped and tossed the limp form to the ground before him. The Jegs eyes grew wide as the human rose to all fours and its body began to ripple. The last thing its eyes saw was a green and black blur leap for him with slashing claws and fangs. Kurt, in his cat form, shredded the Jeg to pieces and then crawled into the bushes some distance away. He rippled back to his human form and lay there gasping for breath, weak and bleeding from his many cuts and scratches. He faded from conscious once more.

During this same time, Troy had collapsed to the ground face first and passed out. The next thing he remembered, his shoulders were being shaken. He opened his eyes and looked up into Brynar's concerned face. The shaking ceased and he got to his knees and then to his feet. The world began to spin around and he would have fallen if not for Brynar's support. Both of them bled from many wounds and were weak from lose of blood. He looked around. Kurt's body was not there and all the other warriors of their party were dead. They gathered the fallen weapons and leaning against each other made their way toward the village to get aid and summon help.

Kurt was awakened by the sound of shuffling feet. He watched as six Jegs passed close by leading two Salta women. The women's hands were bound behind them. Rags made of hide had been stuffed into their mouths and more covered their eyes. They were lead by ropes tied around their necks. Whenever one of them tripped on unseen vines, they were roughly yanked back to their feet. Too weak to take on six Jegs, Kurt transformed into a cat and padding silently, followed them. The Jegs and their prisoners came to a clearing in front of a cliff containing a cave. Approximately one-hundred Jegs filled the clearing.

The prisoners were lead across the clearing and backed against logs that had been stuck in the ground. Their arms where wrapped around the logs and tied behind them and their legs were bound to them also. Darkness was falling as Kurt concealed himself in the bushes and watched for an opportunity for rescue. Sadly, this was not to happen and as he waited in the bushes watching helplessly, he was witness to utter brutality. A female walked out of the cave followed by five more. These females were almost as tall as the Jegs; white hair grew on their heads and genitals and very finely on the rest of their bodies. The fine hair was nearly invisible though against their bright blue skin. They were completely naked and the areolas and nipples of their breasts were a darker shade of blue. One of these blue women went to stand in front of one of the Salta prisoners. Her hand reached out to the prisoner and grasping her nipple stretched it taut, with her other hand she thrust a small-sharpened piece of bone through the side of it; she pierced the other nipple the same way. Blood trickled down from the wounds and the Salta woman fainted from the pain. The blue beast repeated this with the other prisoner and then walked away to join her fellows.

The six blue women built a fire and then carried a table of sorts from the cave. This they placed on a flat stone altar in the center of the clearing. As the first full moon lighted the clearing, (another full moon from the second moon would shine five days from now) the first Salta woman was dragged over to the table and lifted onto it by two of the blue beasts. They held her in place as the others tied her at her ankles, calves, thighs, wrists, and upper arms. Her head was secured between two boards that stuck out from the table's main body. One of the blue women forced the Salta's mouth open and another forced a hollow piece of wood into it so that it was wedged open. Two pieces of wood were fitted into slots on both sides of her breasts and a rounded piece of wood was laid in notches across them. Leather cords were tied to the bones that pierced her nipples and the other ends were looped over the rounded piece of wood. These were pulled painfully tight stretching her nipples and breasts upward, and tied in place. Another cord was tied just under the woman's stretched breasts and around the table. Two of the blue women painted symbols on the Salta's breasts, belly, and thighs. The blue beasts/women began to chant and circle around the table. They stopped and one of them stepped to the Salta's head. With the fingers of one hand, she squeezed the Salta's nose shut and leaning over squeezed milk from one of her tits into her wedged open mouth almost filling it. The woman choked but had to swallow in order to breathe. The table was hinged near the center and two of the blue women swung them open causing the Salta's legs to spread widely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.