The Saviors
Chapter 11: Orgy

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Orgy - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

They arose to face the new day rested and refreshed. As they sat around the fire eating more rabbit for breakfast Suzie said, "Guys I am not begrudging Kathy's sexual therapy, hell, I even gave her some myself, but in the meantime I have been forced to watch and be without. She stood up flipped up her skirt with one hand and pulled her panties to the side with the other. She pointed to herself and said. "This pussy needs some attention too. It needs at least one bone stuck in it and preferable two. Do I have any volunteers to service it?" She laughed.

Kathy smiled and said. "Well Suzie I can't provide a bone since I don't have one, but would you like this as a substitute?" With that, she stuck out her tongue and flicked it up and down.

Suzie grinned and replied, "That will work just fine too."

Kurt laughed, "I guess we all know what we will be doing tonight."

Kathy laughed. "Why wait till tonight, I think she is horny enough now!"

"You are so right." Suzie chuckled and flopped on her back, spreading her legs wide. "Here I am gentlemen and lady, don't keep me waiting, use me please, with emphases on use. I'm getting wet just thinking about sex."

"Oh god and we all know how wet she gets." Kurt laughed.

"Shut-up Kurt," she chuckled, "you know you enjoy squishing in me. Now, enough talk just get started I can't wait any more." Kurt and Troy removed her leg armor making sure they glided their hands down her calves slowly. They then removed the armor from her arms stretching her arms to out from her sides. Kathy knelt and leaned over her head reaching across her to unsnap her corset, caressing her tits as they sprang free of its confines. She lifted her butt from the floor as Kurt and Troy slowly slid her skirt down their hands gliding across her inner and outer thighs and then her calves. She relaxed completely with her skirt finally pulled over her feet. As she lay before them wearing nothing but her panties, they let their eyes roam over her body.

Troy addressed Kurt, "I feel lucky to be in the company of two beautiful women such as these, even given our situation, and to think they wish to have sex with us too. Just think we could be in the company of two butt ugly broads."

Both women giggled, "Why thank you for the compliment." They said almost in unison.

Suzie dreamily added, "You two guys are not hard on the eyes either; now get on with fucking me." She laughed, "Sorry to be so vulgar but I want to get laid."

Kathy leaned down and kissed Suzie, which became prolonged as the guys moved next to her and started slowly removing her clothes too. First, the leggings were removed, then armor from her arms. She arose to all fours as hands reached to unsnap her corset. As the last snap was undone, her tits swung free. Suzie reached up and fondled them feeling their softness and squeezing the nipples to hardness. At the same time the men slid her skirt over her ass and down to her knees. She lifted her knees one at a time allowing them to finish removing it. Both girls were down to just wearing their panties.

"Ok" Suzie stood up and Kathy followed suit. "Now it's your turn to loose your clothes."

The men had already removed their arm and leg armor, but the women slapped their hands away and took over the removal of the rest. Suzie removed Troy's chest protector and Kathy removed Kurt's. Then the girls switched, Suzie pulled Kurt's kilt down and tossed it to the side. Kathy did the same with Troy. The women stood in front of the men stroking them. Kathy dabbed her finger into the tip of his penis feeling the wetness there. "I think this one is ready judging from the amount of pre-cum lubricating its tip. Is yours?" Kathy asked.

Suzie dabbed her finger in Kurt's pre-cum smearing it around the tip. "Oh yes, this ones wet too." She laughed.

Looking down at Suzie and Kathy's soaked panties Kurt commented, "Speaking of wet, I think we better help these girls remove their panties and let them dry off. By dry off, I'm speaking of the panties drying. Suzie's so wet I'm surprised her panties aren't dripping."

"Kathy is super wet too." Troy said as he cupped his hand over her. They knelt and slid the panties off. Kurt laid Suzie on her back, lifted her knees, and spread her legs wide. Troy laid Kathy on her back beside Suzie in the same position but with her head next to Suzie's hip just short of her wide spread legs. The two men buried their heads between their female partners legs and began licking and sucking them, running their tongues up and down and in and out. With one hand, they each reached over and caressed the other women's breasts. Suzie turned her torso just enough to watch as Troy's head bobbed up an down as he licked Kathy into ecstasy, her hand reached over and rubbed and stroked Kathy's lower abdomen. Feeling Suzie's hand upon her, Kathy did the same for Suzie. Suzie wrapped one arm around Kathy's thigh and rested her cheek on it. She watched as Kathy's breasts began to shutter up and down in time to her increased heavy breathing. She ran her hand up and down Kathy's inner thigh feeling the sweat gather there. With her cheek, she felt the tremors as they rippled by. Her hand felt Kathy's lower abdomen start to tremble. Kathy's eyes rolled back in her head, she groaned and climaxed, Suzie had to hold on tightly to keep from being dislodged from her thigh as Kathy's hips bucked and jerked. Troy removed his hand from Suzie's breast and cupped both hands to Kathy's wildly jerking ass. Tremors cascaded from the center of Kathy's being rolling across her abdomen under Suzie's hand and down her thighs. Troy kept his head buried and lapped at the ample juices she was providing. A moan of pleasure escaped from Kathy's lips. Her trashing and bucking subsided to total stillness as she lay panting. Suzie had been fighting her rising arousal and climax seeking to delay it until she had watched Kathy come. Troy raised his head and rested his cheek on Kathy's wet vagina. He reached both hands over and grabbed Suzie's tits. He rolled them and squeezed them, pinched her nipples. All the while Kurt had been buried in her lapping and probing her womanhood. Her excitement, already high, increased to another level. Kathy had stopped her attentions to Suzie during her climax but now began them again. Her hand rubbed Suzie's underbelly rubbing the skin taunt to her navel and then pulling it down toward her clit. Her hand glided up and down Suzie's inner thigh from its start to the knee and then back. Suzie felt the heat rising as she broke out in sweat from head to toe. Waves of heat rushed from her center and up and down her body. The attention of all three was far more than she could resist and suddenly her orgasm was upon her. Her hips ground round and round and thrust up and down completely beyond her control. Tremors cascaded up through her abdomen and down her legs. Kathy and Kurt both tightened their grip to stay attached to her wildly bucking hips. She moaned, groaned, and moaned each time a little louder. Kurt grasped her ass cheeks and continued to lick and probe. Her thighs shook uncontrollably. Cum juice burst from inside her filling Kurt's mouth, the excess dribbled from his chin. A scream rang from her lips and totally spent she let her hips collapse to the floor. Her tits heaved as she fought to catch her breath. Gradually her heavy breathing subsided.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.