The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 10: Cabin by the lake

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Cabin by the lake - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

That night as they relaxed Kathy began to shiver in horror as she recalled the events that had passed.

The other team members took turns holding her and putting their arms around her. They took turns guarding, but exempting her.

When sleep time came she was sandwiched between two bodies, holding her close to make her feel safe, leaving her only to take their turn at guard duty.

As they continued their journey the following day she talked of Meg. "Meg was so, young, as was her entire team, about the same age as us. She was a college student at Colorado University. For them to suffer such a terrible fate, it just brings tears to my eyes. They didn't have near the abilities we do. I mean she for example could use fire, ice, and lightning like me but did not have near the strength and no skills with weapons.

When I told her of the guy's ability to change into cats she was totally amazed because the men with her had no such abilities.

They were wholly depended on Lynn's ability to heal in fact they never did figure out the 69 tattoos so they never increased the powers they had to begin with, nor shared them among the rest of the team.

The only difference I could get from our conversation was they did not have wild sex like we have. I guess there is a benefit, besides the obvious pleasure, of having wild and abandoned sex.

What can I say; we are just a bunch of sex crazed friends with benefits."

With that she smiled for the first time since the episode with the ants, at the mention of their sexual exploits.

The days passed with no new threats as they continued on their journey, walking and hunting by day and spending each night cuddling round a fire. Gradually Kathy was able to force her memories of horror to the back of her mind.

The flashing dot on the map drew ever nearer, the forest slowly gave way to a jungle like environment, which came to abrupt end on the shore of a vast body of water which they determined must be a lake since it contained fresh water rather than salty.

Upon exploration they discovered another shack on its shore denoted by the flashing dot.

It felt good to have a roof over their heads and walls around them. It even had a plank floor with a convenient fire pit opening in the middle.

"I must be recovering," Kathy smirked, "I am getting horny again, but take it easy on me guys, one at a time please."

Suzie laughed, "I promise to behave, and I will make sure these guys do the same." She glared in mock severity at the men and laughed once more.

That night Kathy was surprised when she was joined by Suzie and not one of the men. Suzie gently caressed her up and down the length of her body. It felt different to feel a woman's gentle touch on her. Kathy lay on her back with Suzie lying beside her. Suzie's hands continued working their way up and down.

Suddenly Suzie leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. Their lips parted and their tongues intertwined. Suzie pulled away from the kiss and helped Kathy remove her clothes then removed her own. Together their, now, fully naked bodies embraced and rubbed against one another.

Troy stood guard at the entrance while Kurt lay off to one side and simply watched the women.

Suzie started to run her lips over Kathy's breasts and then down her torso to her navel.

She drew the blanket over them to cover them from Kurt's watching eyes, but Kathy promptly tossed it to the side and dreamily winked at Kurt. Suzie smiled and continued.

She kissed her way down one thigh, calf, and foot and then up the other carefully avoiding the growing wet spot between Kathy's legs. Kathy felt the rising heat of passion build within her. I've never done this with a woman before but it feels so good and so right with Suzie, She thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.