The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 3: The trek across the plain begins.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The trek across the plain begins. - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Troy woke up to find Kathy's arm draped over him and she had molded her body tightly against his back during the night. Her sleeping breath blew softly on his neck. Gently he lifted her arm and rose to his feet. Suzie's back was pressed tightly against Kathy's and her front was molded tightly against Kurt's back. Troy quietly went out of the shack and down to the dock to greet the new day. Shortly he was joined by the rest of the team.

"So what shall we do today, chief?" Kurt jokingly addressed Troy.

"Just look at these guys" said Kathy "they now have hair the same color as ours, and do they look more, what is the word, oh yeah, buff to you Suzie?"

Suzie laughed "All joking aside I do believe they are more muscular than before. Maybe that liquid that was pumped into their balls has a delayed effect." And she laughed again. "You know Kathy, I find myself a little jealous of your new power. Didn't the voice say something about me having the power to heal and some type of force field thingy? You say you just though of fire in your mind and poof it was there? I guess there is one way to find out if I have power too."

Before any of them could stop her she pulled her knife from its scabbard and sliced open her left inner thigh. Blood began to pour from her wound. She looked at it and pointed at it with a finger. They watched as the bleeding stopped and the cut closed and began to scab over. Soon the scab fell off and the cut was completely healed. She sat down. "I guess I do have the power to heal don't I? I do feel slightly light headed though." Soon she stood again and seemed none the worse off. "I don't know much about force fields so I guess when the time comes I'll just try to think protect." Kathy pointed at the 69 tattoo on Suzie's thigh and said "you may have that healing power too."

"Oh goody," Suzie squealed, "I would enjoy sitting on Troy's or Kurt's face so if one of you would just get wounded we will try it... just kidding." She chuckled.

Kurt glanced over to Suzie and winked, "I'll make an exception for ya."

Suzie giggled delightfully, "Oh Yummy!"

Kurt directed his attention back to the more important matter and asked what the days plan was, and then he snapped his fingers and touched the crystal in his navel and sure enough, a hologram appeared. This time though a different spot flashed red. "I guess that must be our next destination.

They went back into the shack to get weapons. Standing in one corner were two what could only be swords in their scabbards. They looked to be about four feet long and very heavy. Troy thought, I'd be doing good to lift it let alone swing it.

To his surprise he not only was able to pick it up and wield it easily but he found that he just knew the techniques of its use.

Kurt picked his up also. "Now I know those were not here before or one of us would have spotted them."

"You're right. I guess we can just add that to our ever growing list of the unexplained." Troy replied, securing his sword to his person.

As Kurt placed the scabbard, quiver and bow on his back, he stated. "Troy with all these weapons we are being equipped with it only tells me that we are going to encounter more dangerous animals in our travels, at the very least more of your beasties which I chose to name wolf men."

Troy answered with a heavy sigh, "I fear you may be right Kurt."

Suzie strapped on her quiver and crossbow,"You know I can't hit a damn thing with this."

"Nor I," added Kathy.

"I guess Troy and I will just have to teach you how," Said Kurt, "and now we must follow the flashing dot."

Their journey this time took them out into the vast plain. As they walked Kathy and Suzie practiced with their crossbows aiming at the small bushes that grew here and there. They stopped periodically and one of them reached to their navels touching the crystal that activated the hologram. Thus they were able to track their progress toward the flashing dot. They continued to walk under the blazing sun and by late afternoon the holographic map showed that they had covered only half the distance.

"How about stopping for the night and camping in that group of trees over there?" Troy asked. The decision was unanimous.

Kurt stepped up to Suzie reached out with his hands grabbed the cups supporting her tits, and shaking them back and forth, he said, "I sure am thirsty Suzie. Got any water hiding in there?" Turning he did the same to Kathy, and said "How about you Fire Starter, I would even volunteer to lick up some of the salty water from them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.