Looking Back
Chapter 5: After the Party

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: After the Party - As a man gets older he thinks of what he missed sexually. His wife's wants no part of his suggested lifestyle. Who wins? This is a darker story than I usually write. There is a warning at the beginning of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

I woke up and the room was quiet. John must have stepped out. I was rather glad to be alone. I needed time to think. My legs and private areas still hurt. I was honestly hoping that it was all a dream or should I say nightmare. I was wondering exactly what John knew and how involved he was in this escapade.

I was sure that he had sex with Mary, but did he know anything about what happened with me? If he set it up I would divorce him in a minute. He knew how I felt about swinging. I knew we had to talk when he came back to the room.

I was sitting there having a cup of coffee when there was a knock at the door. Maybe John forgot his key. I opened it and there was Mary. I was pissed but how much could I take out on her? She chose this lifestyle.

"Helen, may I come in? I need to talk to you."

I let her in; I needed answers and I was sure she had some of them. She came in and sat down. She looked cute standing there and I knew I probably looked like hell; at least I felt that way.

I spoke first as I poured Mary a cup of coffee. "Mary, I want to know why all this happened. John knew how I felt about swinging. Did he set it up?"

"I'm so sorry, Helen. Tom told me that John was interested in swapping but I didn't know to what extent. I'm pissed at Tom for lying to me. He told me that you were interested in trying it so of course I'm into it and went along. I had no idea till I came back to the room that he had drugged you and was using you. It was too late to do anything about it then."

"So John did set it up? You did have sex with him, didn't you?" I asked.

"John wanted to involve you with possible swapping but told Tom that if you said no, to forget about it. Yes, I fucked John. Tom told me to give him some sleeping pills which I did. I'm so sorry. No one should have been forced. It's something a person should choose to do. As far as you and I are concerned, I really did want you. You knew that when we were in the room changing earlier."

"Mary, I've never told anyone this other than my girlfriends in college but I liked woman on woman sex and did it in college. It was experimenting and I did enjoy it then. Now I'm a married woman and a soon to be grandmother. I'm happy with a normal marriage and a normal relationship. To me, this was all wrong. If Tom wouldn't have drugged me I would have never consented to any of it.

"What does John know about last night. Does he know that I was drugged and used?" I asked.

"Tom told me that he wasn't going to say anything to John. He was going to leave it up to you to tell him whatever you want. To be honest with you, I wouldn't totally trust Tom. He's my husband but I'm beginning not to trust him myself. I don't like what he did to you. I want you to know that. If you ever want to talk or see me, here is my number." She handed me a piece of paper. "Again, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," asked Mary.

She got up and left. I wasn't sure what to think. I actually liked Mary; I believe she just made some bad choices in life. She was just a pawn in Tom's game of chess. I wished her the best and told her I didn't hold any grudges against her. Now I had to decide what I would say to John. I decided to find out what he knew first and what he would admit to.

By the time John came back to the room I was cleaned up and dressed. He told me he went and had lunch but didn't figure I wanted to be bothered. I was sleeping like a baby. I told him Mary gave me a sleeping pill and said it would help with the hangover. Of course I lied to see John's reaction.

"What happened to you last night, John? I waited and waited for you to show up. When I came back to the room you had your pants off and were asleep on the bed." I knew he had to say something. This just might be interesting.

"Helen, I have something to tell you. Please don't hate me but I had sex with Mary last night."

"You what?" I yelled. "Why, John? I was waiting for you and you were busy fucking another woman?" I said. I was putting it on kind of strong.

"It just happened. I came to change my clothes and Mary knocked on the door. I was drunk and it just happened. I'm sorry. Mary actually approached me. I didn't know it but Tom and Mary do some swinging. Did Tom try anything with you?" asked John.

Here it was, time to say something. I decide to lie to John. I would be able to tell if he knew anything. "I went back to Tom and Mary's room. I was drunk and Tom began coming on to me. He was grabbing my ass and trying to kiss me. I think he gave me some kind of drug and I passed out. The next thing I knew Mary was there helping me up. My clothes were disheveled but I still had them on. If it wasn't for Mary, I'd have probably been raped by your friend.

"Mary gave me that pill to help me sleep and I came back to the room and took a shower and went to sleep. I feel like shit, I have a headache and my legs are killing me. I don't know what to do about our marriage. I told you there are always consequences for our actions."

"I'm sorry, Helen, it just happened. I promise to never do it again," replied John. "The next time I see Tom I'll tell him I want nothing to do with him. You have to believe me."

I did believe John. He told me about Mary and I lied about what happened to me. I felt bad but I hated what happened. If John is telling the truth then it is all over. I'll just keep my dark dirty secret for now.

We packed our things and headed for the airport. I didn't see anyone that I recognized from the party, thank God. I told John we would have to give it some time. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I needed time. We hardly talked all the way home.

The first thing Monday I went to the doctors and got checked out. I was hoping that I didn't catch any diseases. My doctor told me it looked like I was raped and wanted to know if I wanted to report it.

I told her there was nothing to report. I was really embarrassed but I needed to get checked out. She told me that I was a little bruised and should refrain from sex for a couple of weeks. As far as STD's go she ran some tests and said I was clean for now but time would tell. She told me I needed to check back again in six months. If nothing showed up then that my chances were good that I was okay.

I stayed away from John. I told him I wanted nothing to do with him right then. I didn't tell him about the doctor or he would have asked why I needed the doctor. John was acting pretty decent. I guess Tom didn't tell him anything after all. I asked him if Tom had been in lately and he told me he was but that he was out at the time and didn't get a chance to tell him off.

About two months went by and things were pretty much back to normal. I decided to have sex with John. I had to realize that I had lied to him and it did bother me but what good would it have done to tell him the truth.

One night I asked John if he wanted to make love. I was in a really good mood. We were now grandparents. Angie our daughter had her baby. We had a grandson. John smiled and asked if he should take his Viagra tablet. I told him yes and I went in and pulled out one of the pills that I took from Tom's room. Mary had told me that Tom had given me two pills that awful night. I wanted to keep up with John so I took a half of a pill. I figured it would be enough to give me a tingle but not too much.

I was right and it felt good. John was happy that he was having sex and I was getting my tingle scratched. I climaxed twice that night. It seemed as though life was getting back to normal. Then one day John seemed to have changed.

We were making love and he was back to his old self, asking me about my past and asking me questions. "Do you want a black man?" "Ever been with a woman?" "I bet you'd love a gang bang."

I don't know what had gotten into him but I didn't like it. I told him to stop talking to me like that but I could feel him getting harder every time he asked me a question. It began to really bother me.

The next day I got a call at work; it was Mary. I hadn't talked to her since Atlantic City.

"Helen, I had to call you. There is something you should know. I just found out last night that Tom made a video of you the night you were in our room in Atlantic City. I'm so sorry; I really didn't know. I think he was in Ohio the other day and he might have given a copy to John."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.