Looking Back
Chapter 3: The Halloween Party

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Halloween Party - As a man gets older he thinks of what he missed sexually. His wife's wants no part of his suggested lifestyle. Who wins? This is a darker story than I usually write. There is a warning at the beginning of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

Helen and I had been getting along so well since I suggested the vacation. At times it made me wonder if I was doing the right thing. I was obsessed with opening her eyes to a new and better relationship. I had convinced myself that this is what we both needed. I was like a drug addict looking for that magical high or even the cigarette smoker who would do anything for that cigarette except give it up.

My entire mind was telling me that we needed a new sexual start and we were two people who could handle it. I had tunnel vision when it came to sex and our relationship.

We left for our vacation on Thursday and would be back on Sunday. When we arrived at the hotel and saw all the bright lights of Atlantic City, my Helen smiled and hugged me. For the first two nights - Thursday and Friday - everything was great. We gambled some, Helen loved the slots, and saw a show each evening. We ate out at some nice restaurants. Helen thanked me over and over for the suggestion of coming. We had sex each night and it was good. I kept thinking how much better it was going to be.

We were at our motel dining room having breakfast when I saw Tom and his wife Mary checking in. He glanced around and saw us and headed over to say hello.

"John, so good to see you. I take it this is your lovely wife? Nice to meet you, Helen, isn't it?" replied Tom as he gently shook Helen's hand.

I stood up and greeted him and introduced him to Helen. "Helen, this is Tom, a salesman and friend who deals with our firm. He's the one that suggested a getaway for a couple of days. He told me it was good for him and his wife." "So, Tom, I see you were able to make it to this Halloween party."

"Yeah, I talked with Mary and she said she'd like to get away for a couple of days. She in turn called a couple of her friends and convinced them to come also. If you two would like, you are welcome to join us and our friends at the party. At least everyone won't be strangers," he laughed.

Helen thanked him for the invitation and said it would be nice. Tom was a salesman and could be very convincing. He was already on Helen's good side. Tom's wife walked up and joined us. She was a good looking and sexy woman. She said hi to Helen and introduced herself, then she said hi to me. I already had thoughts of swapping with these two.

I should give a brief description of the two women. Helen was average height, around 5' 6" maybe 140 lbs. I've never been good with guessing weight. My sweet wife was always on a diet. She is a bottled brunette now. She has large breasts around 36's or 38's. I haven't look at her bra tag lately. She does have one fine ass. God, how I loved to get behind her with one hand on each hip and plow away. I guess I'm getting away from the story.

Mary was a dainty little thing. Maybe 5' 1" 110 lbs. Blond and definitely sexy. Tom and I were about the same height and build. We both exercised some so we weren't flabby, but not exactly Adonises either.

Tom smiled when he saw Helen. I figured he was ready for a swap. Our two wives looked so different in nature. I don't know if Tom let Mary in on a possible swap or not, She acted so nice to both me and Helen. We all talked for a few minutes and they went to their room. Helen told me she thought they seemed like nice people.

I mentioned that they lived in New Jersey and Tom came to the office about once a month. I didn't know a lot about him other than he had a good personality and looked physically fit. I sure didn't tell Helen about anything personal. I was thinking to myself that, other than being swingers, I really didn't know a lot about them.

We got dressed for the party and I had on my cowboy outfit. I actually thought I looked pretty good. Helen did look like a hooker in her blonde wig. She put her makeup on thick with ruby red lipstick. She had on long dangling earrings with a matching bracelet. Her blouse was see through but she had on a silk white bra which probably covered more than a bathing suit top, but seeing through it was sexy as hell. It was low cut and showed ample breasts.

She had on a black mini skirt but didn't wear a garter belt. She had on textured pantyhose and did wear panties underneath them. When she bent over and you looked real hard the imagination would soar. She also wore some high heeled boots which made her look really tall. If I didn't know she was dressed up like that, I doubt if I would have recognized her.

I told her she better stay in the hotel because she could be mistaken for a real prostitute. She told me that was the general idea and she had no plans on turning any tricks except for me after the party.

When we went downstairs, the party was in full swing. There must have been over a hundred people there. We sat at a table with three other couples. They were all friends of Tom and Mary's. Another table behind us also had some of their friends. There was a buffet set up with food which would be available for the first three hours. Drinks were also included for the first five hours.

The Halloween party started at seven and the music and dancing would start at nine. So for the first couple of hours we all got to know one another. Basically people talked about their jobs and families. The food was great and we keep doing our share of the drinking. Helen was drinking a little more than usual but a drink would last her at least a half hour.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.