Looking Back - Cover

Looking Back

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 2: John Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: John Speaks - As a man gets older he thinks of what he missed sexually. His wife's wants no part of his suggested lifestyle. Who wins? This is a darker story than I usually write. There is a warning at the beginning of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

I was in my twenties when I got married. I had sex with a number of women before I got married but no one was like Helen. She was in a class of her own when it came to sexual positions. We met when I came by her office to check the company's books. I was an accountant for an independent firm. Helen was a sexy woman back then. She still looks pretty good today but like all of us we start showing our age.

It was our third date when we finally had sex. We went out to dinner and ended up at her apartment where we teased each other for a while and then had sex. She didn't think twice about going down on me. I was standing there taking off my pants when she just dropped to her knees and started sucking on my cock. I couldn't believe it. The only blow jobs I ever got before was from hookers.

Helen was different. It looked like she was enjoying it. Unlike the hookers who spit it out into a tissue, Helen swallowed it. Damn, she was hot. I was hard again in no time and it took a long time for me to produce another load which I deposited in her pussy. She was one hot lady.

We dated regularly after that. She would tease me with the sex. Sometimes she would make me wait and it kind of aggravated me. I felt I was the man and I should be in charge. I remember when she stopped going down on me. She said she would gladly do it but I had to do it to her first. I have to be honest here. I never went down on women before Helen. I always thought it was nasty. I know the damn double standard thing. It wasn't that; I just had never done it before.

After one of our dates when I was pretty drunk, Helen scooted up the bed and planted her wet pussy over my face. I could hardly breathe. Finally she rose up a couple of inches and told me to start licking. I found out it wasn't so bad and continued until she came on my face. After that time I didn't have as much problem eating pussy. In fact I rather enjoy it at times. Besides, if I ate her out, I got the blow jobs she was so good at giving.

I fell in love or at least in lust with all the sex. We got married after dating a couple of years. During our marriage we separated once but I missed the sex and we went back together. There were times that I would leave after an argument but I usually came back within a day or so. Our separations always circled around sex.

We had two wonderful kids. After they were born our sex life changed immensely. We had sex or made love but it was maybe once a month or so. Helen seemed to grow right into motherhood. I'm not saying that is was a bad thing but I missed a lot of the spontaneous sex. Helen told me we could have sex, but needed to plan it around our family.

I knew she was right but I guess I didn't want to grow up. I wanted to live life to the fullest. At least in the sexual department. I fantasized a lot and often wondered about how other men coped.

Most people thought we had a happy marriage. I guess it was good comparing it to other people we knew. I was coach of the kids different ball teams. Helen was a girl scout leader and PTA member at the school. We both showed real interest in our kids' lives.

When the kids became older I was hoping that Helen and I might get back to our old sexual habits and maybe start trying new things. I started reading erotic stories and I have to admit I wanted a life like many of the men I read about. Somewhere along the line of life I felt I had missed out.

I know some men would call me a wimp because I wanted to experience my wife with other men. I don't know how to explain it, but I'll do my best. I knew my wife had a promiscuous past to say the least. She never told me but I heard her talking with a few of her old girlfriends at reunions and parties. She would never tell me about her past, but it wasn't hard to figure it out. She was too damn good in the sack and too experienced to have been a wall flower.

I would get a hard-on and masturbate to some of the stories I read. I would picture Helen being with another man or even a woman. Yes, I knew she did it with her girlfriends in college. I brought the subject up to her a couple of times but she always denied it.

I want to try to define my situation and feelings. I don't expect people to agree with me but I want them to try to understand where I'm coming from. I never wanted Helen to cheat on me, going behind my back and having affairs. I wanted to be in charge and part of it. I wanted her to want to have the extramarital sex with me there. A threesome or even a swap. The thought of it gets me hard. The main thing is after it's over we return home together and go on with our lives.

Love had nothing to do with it other than the feelings we had about each other. I read it in stories all the time. Hollywood is loaded with husband and wives like this. These men watch their wives play these parts and get felt up and everything but they go home together at night.

I just want my own section of the sexual revolution. Helen was happy with our sex life the way it was. For you people reading this story right now, picture your wife in the bedroom with another man right now. He's with your wife, naked on the bed, her legs spread and he's pushing a hot cock into her. You walk in and she smiles at you as you lean over and kiss her. The man knows you're in charge; he is only there as your wife's sex toy and he knows it. He's not there to humiliate you or her. Just to give pleasure. You watch as your wife reacts to the large cock pumping into her.

In another room is his wife waiting for you to have sex with her. She is on the bed with her legs spread rubbing herself in preparation for you. After everyone has had their fun, the couple leaves and you and your wife have a good night's sleep.

Does that make me a wimp? I'm just trying to be honest with my wants and desires. Most people try to hide behind morality or love. We basically are all animals and want sex. I'm just one of those people who is not afraid to admit it. Unfortunately my wife is.

A few years back after a short separation with Helen, I sort of had an affair. I was on a trip and met up with a married woman in a lounge at the motel where I was staying. She was on a one day business trip also. We just got to talking and one thing led to another so we went to her room and had some wild sex. She said her husband didn't understand her needs and I told her I was in the same boat. We fucked about three times that night.

I got her number and tried calling her one time but she said she made a mistake. She loved her husband and didn't want me to call her anymore. I figured she didn't want any commitments which I didn't either. I never bothered her again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.