Winter Fires
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2007 by steveh11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a story about a fireman, some remarkable young men - and women - and growing up. It's set in 1975.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Mmmmm," Caroline murmured into Simon's ear as they stood closely together.

They'd eaten together, then taken Chris to the nearby pub, where new dads were evidently nothing new judging by the knowing grin the barmaid gave when Chris ordered the first round. By the time they took Chris back to the hospital and waved him goodbye, Caroline was feeling no pain at all.

"I wish you'd make love to me, Simon."

"We shouldn't," he answered by reflex, his mouth reacting before his brain could intervene.

Caroline pulled away from him and turned obliquely away, causing him a feeling of loss. "So you keep telling me," she said, with a little heat although her voice was quiet. "I love you. I want you. Why'd you —?"

Simon put a finger to her lips. "I didn't say no, Caroline."

Caroline faced him again, a look of hope blossoming on her face.

"I'm ready go forward now, love," he told her, taking her back in his arms. "I think seeing Marianne today is what pushed it home to me. I can't really explain it ... I just think I've been so afraid, and I don't really have a clue why."

She closed on him, lips pursed for a kiss, a gift that Simon was only too happy to receive. They'd kissed before, many times, but since their breakup those months before, none of the kisses had had this kind of intensity, this kind of meaning behind them. In that moment Simon felt his connection with her blossom, physically, emotionally, spiritually even.

In a pause for breath he whispered, "Back to mine, love?"

"Oh, yes," she replied, her tone promising him everything.


By the time Simon was dragging his injured leg over the step into his parents' house he was wondering if he'd be able to take his beautiful girlfriend up on her promise. His knee hurt, and he was unable to contain a wince as, grunting, he stood straight and carefully planted his foot.

Instantly Caroline was there by his side, arm encircling, helping to steady him.

"Fuck, this hurts worse now than when I left the hospital!" he hissed.

"It's the physio, Simon, plus then you've been up and about with me and Chris. You should have rested it. Come on, I'll help you up the stairs." Caroline leaned closer still to him for a moment and kissed him just underneath his ear. "Poor boy, I'll look after you..."

Simon growled, but inside it was good to hear.

They struggled up the stairs, making more noise than Simon would have wished. As he feared his mother's voice came from his parents' bedroom, "Simon? Is that you?"

"It's me, Mrs. Cook, Caroline. I'm helping him up the stairs."

Instantly his mother answered in a worried tone, "Is everything all right? Simon?"

"I'm okay, Mum. It's just that I had physio today and I shouldn't have stayed on my feet for so long afterwards. I'll be fine."

"I'll get him settled, Mrs. Cook," Caroline insisted, and Jackie Cook, wise woman that she was, asked no further questions.

They hobbled into Simon's room and with Caroline's aid he collapsed into his chair. They both took a breather, then Simon asked for some of the painkillers he'd been provided. Caroline fetched him a glass of water to take them down. "Thanks, Cari," Simon absently mumbled before downing his tablets.

"Mmmmm," Caroline hummed, "now let's be getting you undressed, huh?"

She grabbed him by the waist, pulling him forward in the chair, and sank to her knees, scrabbling at his belt for a moment before undoing the buckle.

"Caroline?" Simon asked, startled. She just looked up at him with a sloppy grin on her face.

"I'm not waiting any more, Simon."

She had difficulty fishing him out of his underwear, but finally she managed it. Simon already knew the answer, but asked anyway, "Are you really sure, Caroline?"

"Oh, hell, yes!" she said. Simon felt any lingering doubt disappear as he felt her licking along his length from base to tip. She repeated this a few times, licking all over his organ, to the accompaniment of his groans of pleasure. Then she took the head into her mouth, sucking and licking, while jacking him off with one hand. Simon looked down to see her other hand busy between her legs.

"Cari!" he gasped. He was at his limit already. Caroline just kept on going, and he groaned as he filled her mouth, muscles rigid, his pelvis lifted off the chair.

Caroline choked, coughed and spluttered. "I thought I was ready for that, but it seems I wasn't," she finally croaked out.

Simon wanted to slide down off the chair in front of her, and finally managed to do so while keeping his knee comfortable. He kissed her, tasting himself on her lips, but paid no attention to such minor things. He was too busy enjoying the kiss. Caroline was enthusiastically trying to get her tongue to disappear down his throat, the sheer passion in her setting his nerves afire.

He pulled back for a moment. Caroline went with him, but he pushed her gently back.

"What's got into you?" he asked, surprised by her assertiveness.

"I'm fed up with waiting, I love you, I'm horny as all hell and maybe just a little drunk," she replied, grinning.

"Just a little," he observed, smiling back.

"Just enough to lose my inhibitions, Simon," she giggled. "Talking of which..."

She reached for his manhood, and Simon couldn't move away. She began by gently stroking, then moved on to rubbing more urgently. Simon, though injured, was a young man who was basically very fit, and he responded quickly enough to get a coo of delight from his girlfriend.

"Let's move this to the bed," he urged. Nodding happily, Caroline stood, swayed a little for a moment and then helped him up.

"You on the bottom," she told him, "but not until we're undressed!"

They quickly stripped out of their clothes. Caroline made Simon growl with arousal as she slid her panties down her legs, maintaining eye contact with him all the while. She kicked them free, careless of where they landed, then took his arm and drew him to the bed.

He lay down, stifling a grimace as pain flared briefly in his knee again before Caroline straddled him, leaning down to kiss him, crushing her breasts against his chest. She kissed him soundly before asking, "Lick me? Please?"

Simon grinned like a shark and nodded. Caroline reversed herself and lowered herself down; but Simon put a hand on her lovely bottom, halting her for a moment. He wanted to see her, first.

Her slit was framed by light fur, her engorged lips parted and the pink inner lips glistening. Simon had tasted her before, he remembered, but he hadn't taken time to really drink in just what a wonderful visual feast she was.

He inhaled her scent, heady, evocative of the most debauched wonders. Finally, he relaxed and pulled her to him. Before he could do more, though, he sensed her head dip, and felt her tongue lick the end of his dick. He stopped, and Caroline took advantage, licking around the head for a while before slurping him in deep. She drew back slowly, teasingly, using her tongue again as she reached the end before slowly engulfing him again.

Simon reciprocated, taking a swiping lick from clit to anus. She tasted divine, a heavenly mixture that seemed metallic/salt/sweet and that passed directly from his tongue to his genitals, and Caroline moaned as his penis swelled even further in her mouth. Her vibrations almost set him off too early, and Simon stopped for a moment, hoping Caroline would do the same. She must have sensed how close he was, as she, too, stopped for a moment, allowing him to regain control, before they once again began to pleasure each other.

He licked, sucked and gently bit at the feast she had prepared for him, while Caroline loved him with her mouth, just gently keeping him aroused and giving them both pleasure without trying to send him over the top. Simon had no such inhibitions, however, it was his intention to send her screaming into orgasm, several times if he could. Some few minutes later she tensed and he felt her crushing down on him, onto his mouth and tongue. He kept up his ministrations, now concentrating on stimulating the small fold of skin hiding her clit, while he pushed one hand down to her breasts, rubbing, gently squeezing, and with his other hand he introduced a finger, then two into her, crooking, searching for her G-spot.

He wasn't sure what had done it, but her felt her orgasm begin. Caroline yelled around his dick, and Simon reached for a nipple, squeezing and pulling on it while sucking directly on her clitoris for the first time, to prolong the sensation. Caroline went nuts for a few moments, arching her back and lifting her mouth clear before collapsing down onto him. Simon took another long lick at her before she almost leapt off him, collapsing onto her side, legs tightly closed, whimpering. He lay alongside her, grinning at his success.

Pulling himself together he turned and crawled up to where he could cuddle into her, holding her while she recovered from the tremors. She turned her head to face him.

"You're good at that!" she gasped.

"Thank you," he smugly replied. Then he changed his expression to mock-serious. "I didn't think I was that good, though. I think I need more practice."

She kissed him before replying, "Nuh-uh. I want you inside me, Simon. Now!"

She rolled on top, straddling him and lifting herself up. Taking hold of his manhood she rolled the tip around her wet, pink and engorged lips for a few moments, coating the head of his prick in her juices, before setting it at her entrance and slowly, slowly dropping herself down on it. She was hot, and tight, and the lubrication was needed, but it was sufficient. Reaching bottom, Caroline ground herself against him for a moment or two before beginning to move, angling herself to ensure that she stimulated herself against the base of his dick at the bottom of each stroke.

Simon, looking up at her, thought she looked like some primordial sex goddess. Involuntarily he began to move within her, working out how to do so without feeling the pain in his knee. Using his other leg to lever, he began matching her thrusts.

She was hot, sweaty, sexy as all hell and suddenly her eyes caught his. They kept eye contact as they pleasured each other, through all the driving need for each other. Finally, as they lay together after working their way to a mutual climax, Simon recognised something he knew he'd felt before, but hadn't understood.

Love.


"Really ready for this, Simon?" John asked. It was far from the first time of asking, but this time seemed especially significant.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.