A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Billy Joe Stephens, a real life good ole boy from North East Texas, has an early morning encounter with Space Aliens. Anal probing is not what he is wishing for in this First Contact.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor  

"It ain't hard to figure out why they don't know. We don't know it yet either, we just know you claim you can," Karen said.

"I'll show you when we get back to the trailer," I said.

"Oh no you won't. I'd like to hear you sing myself if you're really any good, but tonight I have other plans for your body," Stacy said.

"Me too, especially one certain part of it," Sherry said.

"A motion has been made and seconded that we should make Billy Joe do the nasty to us all night long. I move that we accept it by acclamation," Wanda said, and all five of them said yea before I could get a word in.

"That's enough of the singing talk for tonight Billy Joe. Your women have spoken. Besides, the steaks are ready," Jane said, and then she and Gloria started doling out the food; who was I to complain?

Damned if Jane and Gloria hadn't done one hell of a job with the steaks and in not much elapsed time either. The meat had been frozen not long ago and I knew for sure they hadn't done much defrosting with the microwave because I was pretty sure they couldn't be this tender if they had. I didn't make a complete pig of myself because we only had one steak apiece. Still I did a lot of damage to the Ranch Style Beans and more to the cream potatoes, even while I was wondering where they'd found them.

It was a surprise after we'd eaten when my newly increased harem let me hang around drinking coffee and shooting the bullshit for nearly and hour. Soon enough though they led me away to my fate. Hell, who was I kidding, I was aching to get my hands on all of them, especially the twins. There's no pussy like new pussy.

Another surprise was waiting for me when we found our way to the bedroom in the bus. One or two or maybe even all of them had done some fooling around with the music setup during the day. They flicked switches like madwomen for a few seconds and before I knew it Garth Brooks was singing about his friends in low places from speakers in the bedroom, and that was only the beginning.

While Karen, Katy, and Wanda took my clothes and theirs off Stacy and Sherry showed us what they'd done in Dallas for a living for six or eight months. They'd turned themselves into top-notch dancers, the kind that took their clothes off while they danced. They even took a little time to tell us that when they danced together they stole the show, and I believed them. I could just imagine how quick I could get rid of money tipping twin strippers in a titty bar.

Their impromptu act was even better here in the bus because they were striping off normal clothes and had to take their time doing it. My dick was harder than times in twenty-nine before they even had their jeans down. Meanwhile Katy and Wanda were sharing my dick like it was a meat popsicle and Karen was diddling herself and giving me a taste off her fingers every now and then. It's a wonder I didn't blow a gasket somewhere.

In a normal strip club you're lucky to get to touch the girls on the hand while you slip them a tip. El Paso was the dream city for strippers for me because the girls peeled all the way down to naked and if you paid extra you could get a semi-private dance near the back of the clubs and they'd let you play with their titties and tickle their fuzz while you were dreaming about fucking them. It was nothing compared to this private party though because I knew that I'd soon be called on to fuck every girl in sight.

Stacy did a couple of steps over to the bed and mounted me cowgirl style as soon as she was bare. Sherry kept dancing to keep the pressure up I guess, but I'll admit she moved down the attention ladder as Stacy slid down on my dick and then howled.

"Goddammit Sherry, this is the biggest dick I've ever seen and it feels great. Wait til he shoves it up you," she said, and I was pretty sure that she was the one fucking me instead of the other way around in a few seconds.

A couple of minutes after she got going good she leaned over me, put her hands on the bed on either side of my chest, kinked up her back somehow and started making two strokes to my one. What a ride. I'd probably be able to hold out longer the next time she tried this trick on me but it was such a surprise this time that I barely lasted long enough to get her off with me. It hadn't been ten minutes but she had me making her a batch of duckbutter and then panting like I'd run a three-minute mile.

"Ok bitch, I can see you got the goody out of him so get to work sucking him back up hard and then park your pussy over his lips. You two have me worked up now," Stacy said, and gave up her dancing chore to join us.

"Don't worry about Billy Joe super dick's reload time. He'll be ready again in minutes," Wanda said, then looked at me and giggled with the rest of them.

She was telling the truth though. I'd always been able to come back for more pretty quick but since the spacemen put me back into showroom shape it seemed I was even better at it. Sherry had barely got to us before I was at attention again.

I've heard that some guys don't like to lick their own come out of a girl they just spewed it up, but I wasn't one of them. I didn't want any part of licking for another guy's come but I didn't mind having mine in my mouth at all, especially when I was sucking right out of the place I'd just put it.

Stacy straddled my head facing her sister who was climbing aboard for her own ride about that time, and Sherry had her own tricks to pull on poor little old me. She lowered her buttery hot pussy down around my dick and just sat there to let it soak while she showed me that some women really could handle you with their insides. She made it feel like her pussy was rippling inside and I'd be lying if I told you I didn't absolutely love it.

She wiggled and squirmed around my personal pole and damned if she didn't get herself off big time without pumping a stroke. Thank God I was able to keep a rein on my dick and save some for the next in line. Wanda didn't show me any such mercy though. She put her snapper to work as soon as she slid down and if she wasn't a hair trigger type woman I know she'd have had to make me do her over.

Karen and Katy looked like they were getting ready to give me a little breather, but when Sherry pulled Stacy off my face and the two of them started kissing around on each other and swapping finger rides it wasn't necessary. Katy laid back and spread 'em and when I mounted she showed me that she could take a bang up pounding just like Karen could. I think the twins had us both pretty worked up with their antics and when they lay down to do a little sixty-nine on each other Katy and I just went nuts. I was still sprawled out on top of Katy when Karen spoke up and lit a fire in my balls for herself.

"I hope they've worn your sorry ass out so I don't have to put up with any of that tonight," she said, and she had the tone of voice down pat.

My dick was at the ready in seconds and by that time Wanda, Katy, Stacy, and Sherry were trying their best to wrestle Karen into position, she was giving them all a hell of a tussle. They never did get her onto her back, but they kept her on her hands and knees long enough for me to slip up from behind and shove it up her dogstyle. She kept up the sham too, howling like a bitch dog in heat.

She snarled and spit and grabbed a couple of hands full of the comforter for show and then started banging her ass back at me like she meant it. I knew I meant it when I pumped her full of come about five minutes later but she was already down to whining and babbling by that time. I think I was asleep before she even bucked me off her back.

Damn if I didn't feel like a million bucks the next morning and I don't mean all green and wrinkled. The sunrise woke me and I had two women snuggled up close on each side and Wanda had slept cuddled up on top again, even though there was plenty of room in the new bed, and yes, I was proud of myself, who wouldn't be? I knew now that if we didn't attract any more bedmates I'd be able to get the job done every time, unless I was off my feed for some reason.

Somehow I was able to get out from my female entanglements without waking them. It was pretty easy after I slid Wanda off between Stacy and Sherry. The twins moved around a little and ended up lying facing each other with Wanda between. I was surprised when none of them woke completely, but they didn't and I was out and headed for the shower.

Of course the shower wasn't my main goal, it was just an intermediate stop. I was headed for Carl's camper, and the coffee pot specifically. We were going to have to get us one going in the bus, and soon. It wasn't so much that I didn't like going to Carl's camper every morning but it was getting a little crowded in there. It was inevitable that we'd soon have to start eating in more or less family groups. I wasn't sure whether I liked that idea or not, but couldn't see any way around it.

No matter, today it was Carl and Jane's place for coffee and breakfast. Since I'd parked the bus as close to Carl's camper as reasonably possible it wasn't much of a hike over to it.

"Where's your harem?" Jane asked, as soon as I was inside.

"Still sawing logs."

"You must have abused the poor dears beyond their ability to recuperate," Gloria said.

"I like to think they had their chances, after all, there are five of them against me," I said.

"Oh, so it's a confrontational sort of thing?" Jane asked, and I knew she was getting wound up to give me a good teasing.

"Not exactly, though Karen still makes us hold her down sometimes."

That put a little flush on Jane's face and it managed to torpedo her train of thought somehow. I didn't mind that one bit since my main morning need was coffee and not banter. I didn't mind kidding and joking around but coffee needed to come first. Gloria handed me a big cup and I took my first sip while trying to get ready for Jane's next shot.

"There he is," Wanda said, as she led the rest of them through the door.

"Yes my dears. You'll never be able to keep me down on the farm unless you learn to make coffee," I said.

"You're beginning to sound more like a slave driver than a breeding stallion," Karen said.

"Call me whatever you want but don't...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.