A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space - Cover

A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Billy Joe Stephens, a real life good ole boy from North East Texas, has an early morning encounter with Space Aliens. Anal probing is not what he is wishing for in this First Contact.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor  

Now that was service. Thinking about it, the two damned motorcycle wheels and they argument they started had caused me to be set up for the duration, and according to the spacemen I was here for the duration. Really though, I didn't have a bitch coming. If Karen was any pattern to go by I was surely the one eyed man in the valley of the blind, at the least.

And speaking of bitches I'd already captured a bitch, but I wasn't really comfortable thinking of her that way. She hadn't made such a good deal with the aliens and I was pretty sure that life hadn't been so good for her during her stay here. I'd change that for her if she'd let me.

She said something then and the wool I'd been gathering must have muffled it.

"What? I didn't hear that," I said.

"I was talking to myself, mostly," she said.

"Well what were you saying to yourself?" I asked.

She blushed a little and didn't answer for a couple of minutes.

"It isn't so bad to be caught, by you anyway, I guess. You don't seem to be so mean yet, and after you're out of here I'll be able to get away easy enough, I'll just have to do it without giving you the conk on the head I wanted to," she said.

"Maybe so, but you really ought to think about it before you try anything. I'm a hell of a good shot too. I wouldn't like it if I had to wound you as you were getting away. I like you fine just the way you are. It'd be a shame if I had to take out one of your knees or something to slow you down," I said, trying to sound serious even though I doubted I could do something like that.

Her reaction really surprised me though. She shivered and that wasn't such a surprise, but the flush creeping up her neck reminded me of the way it had been after the first three or four strokes up her earlier in the day. Did thinking about getting shot turn her on? Naw, it couldn't be that.

I dug around in the pile of things I now had until the sun started going down, and after a while Karen started looking around at the stuff too. She didn't ask any questions but I could almost feel her wondering how I'd conned the spacemen into letting me bring so much, especially since it obviously wouldn't fit in the truck. I didn't tell her.

When the sun went down I didn't see any reason to build up the fire. It wasn't that cool out anyway and I knew it would be pleasant in the truck.

"Bedtime Karen, let's get in the truck," I said, making sure it didn't sound like I was asking her.

She gave me a look that let me know the pleasant feeling she'd been entertaining about me earlier had gone awry somehow. I didn't let it dampen my mood. I was bigger and stronger than Karen, and she couldn't get away from me. I was going to fuck her again unless she really raised hell about it.

I didn't pick her up on earth and take her away to never never land, and I didn't make the rules here. I was going to take advantage of them though. Maybe it was my low character strength again. I preferred to think of it as adaptability, but no sense in arguing semantics.

If there'd been a chance she could talk me out of a dicking, Karen ruined it when she climbed up the steps and into the cab. Her skirt was short and it was a little tight, still she didn't have to yank it completely up around her waist to make the short climb. She did though, and when she took that first step she hit me with her best shot. Not a blow to escape, but a display of her luscious ass and a good peek at her neat tidy pussy. She even wiggled a little to make sure I'd notice, as if there'd been a chance I wouldn't.

She stood between the seats, waiting for me to get in. I locked the door behind me and motioned her through the curtain. She'd pulled her skirt back down, but she bent over to go through the curtain, even though it wasn't necessary, and that gave me another look at her fine ass. There wasn't a chance in hell that she didn't intend to show me exactly what she wanted me to see.

Karen was surprised when she got a look at the accommodations. I was just happy that all the crap I'd brought had been stacked outside in the process, and someone had made up the bunk. Hell, it even looked better to me.

I could see the slight flush on Karen's neck again and I began to think that she didn't mind the fucking nearly as much as she'd claimed. I slid a hand up under her skirt and gave an ass cheek a little squeeze. She didn't move for a second and then she jerked out of my grasp.

"You just can't wait to paw me and then rape me again, can you?" she asked, indignantly.

"Sure I can. I can wait for you to get your clothes off so I won't have to tear them off. We can fight the rest out later but it would be a shame if you had to go around naked because I tore up your clothes," I said, grinning at her.

She got tight jaws again, but started taking off her top. Sitting on the bunk to watch, I took off my boots while I was at it, and then my shirt.

Karen was dropping her skirt as I pushed my jeans and drawers down and stepped out of them. I looked over at her again and she was still beautiful, and luscious. I liked her even better now that I could take my time and enjoy the view.

There was only so much of it I could take though, and she squealed when I took hold of her waist and pulled her onto the bed with me. She wiggled and squirmed and tried to get away but I wouldn't let her. She called me plenty of names too, but soon enough I had her on her back with both her hands caught up in one of mine and held over her head.

I didn't have any doubts about what she really wanted by now no matter the yammering and caterwauling. I could smell her hot pussy and when one of my thighs brushed up against it I could feel that she was wet.

I decided that Karen liked a good struggle fuck, and it sure seemed that the more she got to struggle the better she liked it. Unlike a woman that really didn't want you to put your dick up her, Karen opened her legs wide when I got between them and as I let my dick look for its own way in, she held pretty still while it nosed itself around close to the spot. She even cocked her hips to help the alignment when my German helmet started pushing its way between her pussy's lips.

She yelped and acted like I'd hit her but her hips came right up to mine and I was all the way up into her tight wet cooter with one stroke. She managed to hold out for six or seven strokes before her legs came up around me and then she yanked her hands free to hug me to her. I didn't even smirk, I just kissed her and let her have some tongue too, using my now free hands to tweak and pinch her nipples.

Marveling at my own control, I wasn't even close when Karen blasted off without me a few minutes later. She ripped her lips from mine and screamed as her insides seemed to grab my dick to hold it in. I tried to help out by pushing it all the way up her and holding it there.

When she sagged back to the mattress I started pumping again with slow, steady, and nearly full length strokes, but she started complaining about that as she got her breathing under control.

"God almighty, are you going to keep fucking me all night long? I won't be able to walk tomorrow after the way you're pounding that big pole up me," she said, almost snarling.

"If you're a good girl I'll stop after I come," I said.

"God, you didn't come just then?" she asked.

"No, I think they must have done something to my dick too."

"They damned sure made it big enough, too big almost," she said.

"Oh, it's about the same size it always was. I was born with a big one. They did fix it so it would get real hard again, and they left me with better control. Your pillow talk is helping too, it keeps my mind off how good you feel and it's letting me last a lot longer," I said, and then grinned at her.

Karen clamped her mouth shut at that and went back to fucking with a will. Her legs gripped me tightly again and her arms pulled me back for more kissing, but that wasn't what did me in.

Karen started milking my dick with her pussy. I don't know how she did it or even exactly what she was doing. All I know is that it seemed she was squeezing me on the out strokes. Of course I'd heard of snapping pussy all my life but this was my first real demonstration. I didn't last for even ten more and Karen giggled to herself as I pumped come up her.

Later, as I tried to roll off, she resisted, and I realized that she'd been stroking up and down my back, caressing it almost, since I'd gone off. She was also kissing around on my neck and lips and practically cooing to me. I could get to like this.

After I had my breath back I thought about warming Karen back up with a little lip and tongue work on her pussy, but she was nearly asleep and of course I was sleepy, so I just wrapped her up in my arms and we drifted off.

Damned if we didn't sleep for nearly nine hours. That didn't mean the sun was up yet on this long-dayed planet. We probably had three more hours before dawn.

Karen was not the least bit interested in getting out of bed. She'd probably been here long enough to get acclimated to sleeping longer. I hadn't and I was done sleeping for the night. Putting my clothes on, I grabbed my web belt and left the truck, trying not to make much noise so Karen could get back to sleep.

I didn't understand all I knew about Karen yet. She cursed me, gave me hell, and then fucked me back like a wild woman when I held her down and put the meat to her. Something about that tickled my memory but no details popped up.

I was about to build a fire and make a pot of coffee when I happened to notice the light from one nearby, or what looked like a small one. It was probably five hundred or more yards from me, well outside my area, and it was small.

My first inclination was to go check it out and then I came to my senses. People who were already on this planet knew where this area was. They knew newbies were turned loose in here and I had a feeling that some of them might try to take advantage of that knowledge. Karen was just going to have to wake up long enough for a little discussion.

Back in the sleeper I shook her shoulder and her eyes opened again.

"What do you want? I guess you're going to fuck me again no matter how I feel about it," she said, sounding like she was actually mad.

"That wasn't what I had in mind, but it can be arranged if you don't put a friendlier tone in your voice," I said.

"Why of course, Master, how rude of me," she said, and though the words were nicer the tone damned sure wasn't.

"I was about to build a fire and make a pot of coffee when I noticed a fire going already. It's about five hundred yards from here, in the woods," I said.

She just gave me a funny look and didn't comment.

"I was thinking I'd go over and introduce myself. Let them know I just got here," I said.

"Don't! They know you just got here and they're probably going to wait around and see if they can catch you. If they do they'll hold you until the thirty days are up and then steal everything you have," she said.

"Why would they keep me? They could just kill me and wait without the bother of watching me," I said.

"They don't know anything about you except that you're here. If they did they'd leave, especially if you were telling the truth about having plenty of ammunition.

"They'd love to have your guns and the shells, but they'd be too afraid that you'd shoot them. If they knew anything about you they would kill you. Without knowing, they'll probably try to capture you and sell you as a slave later," she said.

"I guess I'd better go out and meet them then, and let them know that I don't want to be a slave," I said.

"They won't care what you want, they'll kill you if you make them but they'll try to take you as a slave first," she said.

"Thanks for the warning. If they want to catch me for a slave they have it to do. I didn't mean I'd go out and announce to them that I'd come for a visit," I said.

"Huh?"

"I'll go capture them first, before I tell them that I don't want to be a slave," I said.

"But there are probably four or five at least," she said.

"Maybe, but my Glock has a fifteen round magazine, not to mention that my rifle has a thirty round clip. Do you really think four or five men can stand up to forty-five shots before I even have to reload?"

"Oh. I don't guess they could. They probably don't have a gun at all, and if they do they won't have any bullets. But why would you want them? If you have a gun and bullets, you can just scare them off," she said.

"I'm sure I could, but have you seen the road away from here?" I asked.

"What road?" she asked.

"My point exactly. Somebody is going to have to cut down some trees and drag them out of the way before I can take my truck with me. I nominate the ones out there in the woods waiting," I said, and then smiled.

I changed my boots for some high top tennis shoes. I know that sounds stupid, but that's exactly what they were and I had them to help me do exactly what I was planning to do. Sneak around in the dark.

I wasted almost an hour making sure they couldn't see or hear me approach. I was almost mad that all three of them were asleep when I finally slipped into what they probably thought of as their camp.

The fire had gone out long before I got there and two of them were snoring. The other one wasn't snoring but he was sleeping soundly. Three quick shots from the Glock into the remains of their fire woke them up promptly.

They were looking around wild-eyed but they didn't find me because I was behind them.

"Stand up, all three of you, and keep your hands above your heads if you don't want to hear more gunfire," I said.

They were scared shitless and I didn't blame them. They did what I told them too. They were a raggedy assed bunch. All of them wore loincloths, of their own manufacture, no doubt. I didn't see a bit of food anywhere and the only other thing they seemed to own was a kind of rope that was made of vines.

"Were you gonna tie me up with that rope?" I asked.

"Yes sir," one of them said before the oldest one could tell him to shut up.

"Shut up yourself kid. You'd better forget about any resistance right now. I just got here yesterday but even I know I can kill you and nobody else will give a shit. If you don't want to end up dead you'd better get cooperation on your mind," I said.

I made them tie the rope around themselves, looping it around their waists. It left about four feet of space between them and even if they tried to run away they'd have hell deciding on the same direction. I marched them to the barrier then and pulled them through.

"You can't get out unless I let you out. From the looks of things you're going to be better off with me, for a while anyway," I said.

"And why is that?" the oldest one asked, he looked to be nineteen or twenty max.

"Because I have enough food to feed you. All I need out of you is a little manual labor and when it's over you can be on your way," I said.

He didn't say anything else but I could tell that manual labor wasn't high on his list of things to do. Karen came running toward me as we neared the fire and if the truck hadn't been enough to shake my captives, Karen finished them off.

"You caught them in no time. How did you do it?" she asked.

"Well, they weren't fishing naked if that's what you're asking."

Karen blushed at that and then surprised me by leaning against me and putting an arm around my waist. Then she stood on her tiptoes and bit me on the earlobe. Just lightly, more of a tease that anything else.

"What are you doing here, Beauty?" the youngest one asked her.

"He caught me yesterday. He'd only been here a few hours then," she said, and sounded almost proud of me.

"Do you know them?" I asked her.

"I've seen the oldest one before. He and four other boys about his age have tried to catch me several times," she said, and gave him a look of disgust.

"It's a wonder you didn't get caught earlier," I said.

"They don't have sense enough to catch me, and I usually have a notion of where they are. I had no idea you were even here. You came two days early," she said.

"You mean there's a schedule?" I asked.

"Yes. Every sixty days someone shows up here. I don't know about the other places but this one gets a new arrival every sixty days, but you got here in fifty-eight days," she said.

"Well, I'm here now and I'm hungry and want some coffee too. You three untie yourselves and one of you take the coffee pot down and fill it from the stream. Just so you'll know, you're going to take the first drink out of it," I said.

When he got back with the water I made a pot of coffee and only a little digging around in my stuff let me find enough cups so we could all have one. They didn't match of course but they were all coffee cups of one type or another.

Breakfast was next and I made baloney sandwiches until I was out of baloney, putting the empty package back into the ice chest. I'm sure my new slaves would have eaten more if I'd had it but I was also sure they'd just had their best meal in quite a while.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.