Where Trouble Lurks
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by curious2c

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Surprises in the life of one man. Not all good ones either.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

That afternoon Dawn called me wanting to set up a date to talk to each other about everything. I agreed and told her that she could come over right away and we'd talk for a bit. I warned her that I might be angry and yell. She accepted and told me she deserved that at the very least.

She showed up dressed very conservatively. Once I saw her dressed as she was I had an unreasoned anger towards her. She'd been dressing far more sexily for her lover than she ever had for me, and now she shows up dressed like a nun almost. She could dress sexy for him but not for me?

I know it's unreasonable of me, but still it hurt. To know she'd dress plain Jane for me like this when she'd been way more wild with him dug at me. To be fair, I knew that she dressed 'normal' for me. She was probably not sure how I'd react to a sexy Dawn, or perhaps, she didn't want to start a fire where it wasn't necessary. Still, it burned my ass that she dressed like that.

"Cup of coffee?"

"Yeah. Please."

We were in the kitchen. Dawn had sat where she'd usually sat for the last years. I poured her coffee and then sat down across from her.

"First of all, I'm so sorry Dave. I am truly sorry. I know that isn't much and it probably sounds hollow, but I never meant to hurt you. I never meant for you to ever have known either. It was over on this trip, before I even went. Steve and I... it was just sex. That's all."

"That's all? Oh my, that's such a relief to me. I know that you probably wouldn't want to bother me with offering yourself to me like you did him. Dressing sexy for him and not for me so I couldn't be embarrassed by you. I'm so glad that you thought well enough of me to not bother me with extra or great sex over the last year. That you don't feel you have to dress special for me either."

"Don't be that way."

"You started it. You sit there and say that you love me and that you're sorry. I have no way of knowing that you're being honest or not. You say that it was over when you went there... if it was, why did you feel a need to do him each day all two weeks? If you knew it was over when you left home to go there, you should have stopped it right then and right there right away. But you didn't. You also gave him things... did things for him you refused to do with me too. You never meant to hurt me but you did by omitting things you did for him that you won't, didn't and never have done with me."

"I know you're angry with me for..."

"ANGRY?! ANGRY?!... You're Goddamned right I'm angry. I have very good reasons to be this angry. You cheated on me. You gave yourself to another person... he's not a man either he's a gigolo at best. You gave him things you never gave me. You 'enjoyed what he did for you' and I quote that from your diary. Yeah, you have guilt for cheating on me, but that guilt wasn't enough to force you to stop once you'd started."

She sat there, barely holding her tears at bay. I could see them swimming in her eyes, almost ready to fall.

"What will it take to keep you Dave? What do I need to do to save us?"

"I've thought long and hard about this Dawn, just so you know. I have a few things that I'm going to require of you... and those things are not negotiable. Are you sure you want to hear what I am going to demand of you?"

"Yes. I'll do anything to make it right with you Dave. Anything in the universe. Anything you want I'll do."

"Don't make promises you may not want to keep Dawn."

"I'm not making promises I won't keep nor am I making promises I won't want to keep either."

"Okay then... here goes. These first one's, as I said, are non-negotiable. These are the one's you have to do to stay together. Number one... you need to quit your job. I'll expect..."

Dawn's shocked look told me that this was something she'd never dreamed I'd tell her.

"QUIT MY JOB! I won't quit my job. I have too many years invested in doing it. I'm a partner for Christ's Sakes... I can't quit my job."

I remained calm in the force of the storm that emitted from her. I'd thought this all out and so far she'd reacted pretty much exactly as I'd figured she would.

"Then our talk is over. Quitting your job is the one thing I WILL demand of you. This is a do or die Dawn. If you want me, you'll have to quit your job. Period. End of discussion. Now... since you won't quit, I'll just call my lawyer and have them start proceeding with the divorce. I knew you wouldn't quite realize how serious I am here, but I had hoped you'd at least admit that your job is part of the reason you cheated on me in the first place. Since you refuse... there is nothing more to talk about."

"Wait. You just hit me with quitting like that and it's unfair. I've worked so hard over the years. Getting that partnership was one of the hardest things I've ever done. You know that. Why do I have to quit my firm?"

"It's how you were able to be in the situation where you cheated on me to begin with. I trusted you. I trusted you and you walked all over that trust. You had a 'bible' for crying out loud. You consciously and knowingly cheated on me, and you also worked hard at being the same for everyone you knew so that nobody would suspect. Your job gave you the opportunity and the time to have the affair. Your job aided and abetted you in cheating me out of a loving and faithful wife. Your job is gone or I'm gone."

"Just like that?"

"Exactly like that."

"You can't negotiate something with me about my job then?"

"Absolutely not. I need you to be home for a while. I can't trust you to be anywhere you will be in contact with men. You will have to be somewhere that I can check up on you. Not always, but for a long time into the foreseeable future. I can't trust you Dawn. You've nothing to bargain with on this. You blew that trust out the window, and you have to deal with it now."

"Quit my job. Oh my God. What have I done?"

"You know what you've done Dawn. Now you have to pay the piper. I can't trust you. I hate your job because you were able to use it to cheat on me. I can't accept you working away from home or me now. You brought this on by the way, not me. Remember that."

"Quit my job."

She shrank before my eyes. I know that her job is very important to her. I know that she has always looked for that certain respect she has there. She is an important part of the firm and she knows I know that. This is the biggie. The other things she may balk at, but this was the one thing I figured she'd not allow.

"Oh Dave I've really messed things up haven't I?"

"Yeah To put it mildly, you certainly have."

"Quit my job. I'll have to think about that one."

"Nothing to think about Dawn. You quit and we might have a chance of making it through this. You don't quit... we're done right away. I know that this is a surprise to you, so I'll tell you what. You go to your place and I'll give you a few days to 'think'. We'll get back together on Saturday, and if you are willing, we'll discuss the rest of it. Just know this... your job is gone if you want to keep me. That is a requirement. No negotiation on this one."

"I really hurt you. You've changed. I can't believe you'd want me to quit... but then I can see why you would too. I'll let you know Saturday. I'll call before I come over."

"Good idea. If you won't quit your job there is nothing more to discuss. The lawyers will handle the details. By the way, I have a pretty good firm representing me."

Handing her the card my lawyer gave me caused her to jump. When she read the name on the card she looked pale.

"Why them?"

"They don't have any connections with your firm. They are also your biggest competitors. I feel I can trust them... far more than I can trust my own wife now it seems."

"When you pick, you pick well. I only wish..."

Dawn left it unsaid. I could see from the look she gave me that un spoken thought was probably along the lines of 'I only wish you'd never had to go there' or something like that. Of course, I could be wrong too. After all, she had a second life I knew nothing about for the last year.

"Oh Dawn, so you know. I had detectives follow you in Boston and they've sent me their report, my lawyers have a copy of it all. I'll send you what I have too, to be fair."

"Detectives. You really hired detectives?"

"Yeah. You left me no choice."

"I'm so sorry."

"I know."

That night Lynn showed up and we went to dinner. She wore a nice little dress that showed more than it covered. Short as it was, I could see almost her whole leg as she walked. It was only when she was getting out of the car, and I was holding her hand as she got up, that I saw she wasn't wearing panties. She was bare. She'd also shaved all her hair off down there too. Before she'd had a little strip, now, there was nothing but soft pale skin.

Seeing her like that caused my cock to swell and get hard. Holding her hand as we walked into the restaurant, I hoped that nobody would notice my erection.

We were seated at our reserved table and the waiter had Lynn sitting across from me in the booth. Once we settled in, she slid around until she was right next to me. Her body was rubbing against mine and she read from my menu for her selection.

Waiting for our meal, we talked. Dawn wasn't mentioned, nor was work. We were talking about things about each other. Kind of a 'getting to know you' thing, even though I thought I knew Lynn pretty well. I soon found out that I hardly knew anything about her.

"So... you like rock and roll?"

My question was just to see what kind of rock Lynn liked.

"Oh yeah. Classic rock actually. Like the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, some Ozzy, and then there's the Eagles, BTO, and Bon Jovi. Those are just some."

"I'd have figured you for either Country or hip-hop."

"I can listen to it all, but I prefer Classic Rock and Hard Rock. 60's and 70's stuff mostly."

As we talked Lynn was touching my arm or hand often. We had some drinks, and hers had a maraschino cherry that she kept toying around with in her mouth. I soon discovered that she was teasing me with it.

"Are you going to eat that cherry or what?"

"What. Like what you see? Did you know that I can tie a knot in the stem with my tongue?"

"Yeah? Well, I've been known to tie and then untie a knot in a cherry stem."

"Wow. So you have skill with your tongue then?"

I could see where this was leading and I changed the subject.

"How are your parents doing?"

"They're doing well. Mom has been involved in Habitat for Humanity a lot, building houses in New Orleans with a church group. Dad's been fishing."

"Your mom's building houses?"

"Yeah. All the women in our family are good at working with their hands. Mom knows her way around a skill saw, that's for sure."

"That's amazing."

"Oh not at all. You should see what I can do with my hands Dave."

As she said that, her hand fell to my leg. I could feel her fingers working the muscles on my thigh, kneading and massaging me firmly. Suddenly her massage became more of a caress. Laying her head on my shoulder, she continued to caress my leg, working higher and higher up, until I knew that I'd have to stop her.

Just as I moved to prevent her from going too far, she slipped her hand back up on top of the table.

"You don't have to stop me Dave. I know that you don't want me that way."

"It's not that I don't want you Lynn. It's that it wouldn't be right... right now."

"I hear you... but I can't see you."

"What?"

"I know that you want to remain faithful... but I can't understand why. I know you want me. You know I want you. Can't we just... try it out once? No strings?"

I could feel my cock stirring as she spoke. She was putting out vibrations that attuned to me closely. She was right. I did want her. I wanted her in the worst way. I wanted her in the best way too. I was torn, due to my life at the moment. Everything was mixed up and my guard was down.

Putting my arm around her shoulder I hugged her close. Lynn turned her head up as I turned to kiss the top of her head, and my lips landed on hers instead. Her hands went around my head and she locked me up in a kiss that was steamy hot and full of promise.

I felt her tongue pressing between my lips and I allowed it in. Sucking on it gently, I let her explore my mouth. My heart was beating faster and faster, my urges were overcoming my common senses.

Lynn's hand found its way down to my crotch and she was massaging my cock through my pants. I moved my hand, intending to pull hers away, but ended up just laying it on hers, allowing her to feel my hardness.

That caused her to start to become more aggressive and her kisses heated up even more. We were soon to the point where had someone seen us they'd have been telling us to get a room. The waiter bringing us our food interrupted our make-out session.

We broke apart, breathing heavily. The waiter gave me a look that spoke volumes. It was one of those disapproving looks. Along the lines of 'You're old enough to be her father for crying out loud.' The real problem was, I knew this waiter and I knew that he knew I was married too. His look was like a bucket of cold water being tossed in my face.

I moved apart from Lynn and we started to eat. The difference now though was I had regained my sense and I knew that Lynn and I could go no farther than we already had, and what we had already done was too far.

Lynn finished eating her meal before me and after ordering a desert, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. I felt a need to visit the men's room myself, so I headed that way. Lynn didn't see me walking behind her, as she was almost to the door of the women's room.

As I walked up to the men's room door I noticed that Lynn was at the back of the hallway, back to the restaurant, talking on her cell phone. Curious, I moved in behind a large plant and listened in. I guess my trust in females had taken a large hit. Actually I was just wondering who she was talking to.

"It's me. We're at dinner. I've started to make some moves and I think we'll end up at your place later on."

That statement threw me. It really did. I was wondering who she was talking to as she said it, and as the realization dawned on me who it could be, what she said hit me like a ton of bricks. 'We'll end up at your place'? She had to be talking to Dawn. But why? I soon found out.

"I know. He's been resistant to my advances so far. How can you be so sure that he would cheat on you? He's been very careful in keeping faithful to you, even though all that's happened in the last weeks."

I stood there, understanding suddenly coming over me. I was stunned. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Well, if you're there by nine I'll have him in a real compromising position and you can get the pictures you'll need. I just can't believe that you want me to do this Dawn. I don't understand still."

She was talking to my wife. I'd been set up!

"Look... say what you want about him, I think you're wrong. I don't think he's ever cheated on you, and to be totally honest, I feel really guilty doing what I've been doing. I like Dave a lot more than I knew and you having me do this..."

Lynn seemed to be having a hard time doing this at least. Maybe she did like me a little bit after all. I was trying to digest this off the wall discovery, and finding it hard to know where I was at the moment. Suddenly I found I couldn't trust anyone anymore.

"Dawn, I'm going to go through with this, but I think you're wrong and what you're trying to do is wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right... Dave told me that. You setting him up like this is just wrong. Besides that, I'll have to work with him after this all blows up and I'm not sure I'll be able to. You're not only messing with his mind, you're messing with my career. If things go bad you'll still end up divorced and I could be out of a job. I really think you need to just forget..."

Lynn was worried now, and she was trying to talk Dawn out of this plan. I only wished I knew what that whole plan was. Evidently, from what I could gather so far, Dawn had put Lynn up to making up to me. Why, I didn't know. Hints from the conversation were sending warnings to me, but I just didn't have enough to figure out why or what.

"Besides that Dawn... I think I'm falling for him too. I might try to steal him from you after all."

That caught my attention. I'd thought she already had fallen for me. Surprise, surprise.

"Well, you started this all. Your crazy plan may not work. It may backfire on you. I know he's older than me, but I could go a long time and through a lot of men to find someone as good and kind as Dave. He's also a hottie too. You messed up and dragging me into this was wrong. If you're not careful you could still end up divorced and losing him. You really messed up Dawn, and if I see a chance in hell that he'll come with me, I'll take him and run."

That was interesting. Of course, one sided conversations always are more interesting than hearing both sides. After all, the listener can fill in blanks however they wish.

"Just remember that this was all your idea. You knew he was getting suspicious or at least you felt that he may become suspicious and having me do this as a pre-strike may have made sense to you, but it still doesn't to me. The only reason I did this was to help you stay married to him. If I knew you didn't love him I'd have left you in the cold. I still may Dawn."

Dawn had put Lynn up to making up to me. This whole thing had been a planned war to keep Dawn married to me and for me to not leave her. Evidently Lynn was to get me into bed with her and then Dawn would discover me cheating on her and she'd use that to even things up? I really didn't know my wife at all anymore.

I turned and went into the men's room. I waited long enough for Lynn to finish her call and get back to the table before I made my way back. As I approached our table I noticed Lynn had a severely guilty look on her face.

"Where were you Dave? You had me worried."

"What, did you think I'd leave you with the bill or something? I care for you Lynn, I'd never leave you hanging. I just had to visit the men's room. That's all."

"Oh. Sorry. When I came back and you were gone like that, I thought you may have run out on me."

"Dates do that to you often?"

"No. I mean... never. I thought that maybe I had scared you off with my fondling and kisses earlier."

I knew that I had to get Lynn to relax. I had an idea in my mind and I knew how I needed it to work out, so I was going to play the game. I was going to let Lynn get me into bed... maybe not quite like they planned though.

"Your kisses are what's keeping me alive right now Lynn. I'm a lucky man to have found someone so beautiful and kind to help me out in my time of need."

"Well I've always respected and cared for you too Dave more now than ever."

"I'm a very lucky man then."

Lynn moved close to me and we kissed. It wasn't quite as hot as our first kiss, but it was warmer than a 'friendly' kiss. As we ate our deserts, I began to feed Lynn bites of her ice cream. It was a semi-sexual type of thing and I'd never known how much of a turn on it could be. By the time our deserts were finished, we were both hot to trot.

In the car, on the way to my house, Lynn slid over next to me and was kissing my neck and cheek. Her hands were busy too, playing with my cock through my pants. I was hard as steel and horny as I'd ever been. She was keeping me hot and I was letting her.

Once in my driveway, we necked for a bit in the car. I had my hands on her tits, under her skimpy dress. I also had slipped two fingers into her hot wet slit. Lynn, not to be outdone, had managed to get my cock free of my pants and was stroking it in her hand.

"Let's get inside before the neighbors call the cops."

She agreed, moaning into my chest as I flicked her clit with my thumb. With my fingers still inside her, rubbing on her G spot, she had her first orgasm of the evening. Lynn slipped out my side of the car and we almost ran into the house. Once in the living room I mentioned needing to get something to drink for us.

"I'll get us something to drink. Coke's okay, or do you want something stronger?"

"Do you have any rum to toss in the coke?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do."

"I'll... um... be waiting upstairs..."

"Are you sure you want to do this Lynn?"

"Oh God yes. You have me so hot right now Dave... yes... I want you."

"Okay. Don't get undressed though. I want that job when I get up there... okay?"

"Okay."

I went to the kitchen and made up our drinks. While there I thought about Dawn and Lynn and what they'd planned for me tonight. Suddenly I knew that if Lynn and I did it, I could end up with a hot young babe for a girlfriend and possible wife. It was a strong indication of how far I'd come over the last week.

I wanted to fuck her. I really wanted to bury my face between Lynn's thighs and enjoy everything she'd been offering me over the last week. Even though I knew that it had started out as a 'plan' for Dawn, I knew now that Lynn was falling for me. I could end up in a win-win situation here.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.