Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

The final set of events that brought Seth out of his depression was his rediscovery of Targa. Targa was the depressed girl that Seth modified at the same time that he was working on Jerome. She had been suicidal, depressed about her weight, lack of confidence and lack of friends, and fed up with people who picked on her. She also tended to get drunk and go home with whoever would have her, usually someone desperate for anything, which did not make those experiences very pleasant for Targa.

Seth had gone visiting with her on one of her drunken nights, and he modified the way that she thought. He put in a real desire for exercise and he disassociated food from comfort in her mind, so that she no longer gorged when she was depressed. He also encouraged her to seek a counselor to help her with her suicidal and depressive tendencies.

With all the other events going on in Seth's life, he had pretty much put Targa our of his mind. However, shortly after Giselle moved in, Seth saw Targa on campus. She was sitting on a bench, laughing with another chubby girl. The expression on his face made him smile, since the girl that he had helped rarely smiled, let alone laughed.

Seth sat down on the bench next to them and took out his lunch. He smiled over at Targa, and she smiled back shyly. He kept looking over at her, and when her friend left a little while later, he walked over and sat down next to her.

"Hi, I'm Seth," he introduced himself.

"Targa," she replied shyly.

"Listen, I've got more food than I can eat here," Seth told her. "Can I interest you in half a roast beef sandwich?"

"Thank you for the offer, but I'm on a diet," she said. "I have my own lunch with me."

"Then do you want to eat together?" Seth asked.

"OK," Targa replied brightly, taking out a salad bowl and a big container of water.

"Are you a freshman here?" Seth asked.

"A sophomore," Targa responded.

"I'm a freshman," Seth said. "It took me a while to get used to this place, but I'm enjoying it now. I guess I'm lucky, because my twin sister is also here, so I had someone I knew from the beginning. Now I've got a girlfriend, too, so I'm pretty happy."

Targa looked a little disappointed at the mention of a girlfriend, but she was happy to talk to Seth anyway. They had a pleasant lunch, and they arranged to meet the next day for lunch as well. The next day, Seth asked Giselle to come to lunch with him. He went to the same bench and introduced Giselle to Targa. Both the girls were interested in art, and they were soon chatting like friends.

Seth sat back and watched the two of them, playing particular attention to Targa. Seth pondered the girl whose mind he had first invaded, and realized that she would never have been so open and friendly at that time. Jerome came to mind as well, but seeing Targa put that ghost to rest. He realized that he could help people; Targa had proven that. What happened with Jerome was awful, but Seth decided that some good had come of it, and he reaffirmed his decision to help people for a career.


At that moment, Sarah was in her dorm room. She glanced up from the work that she was doing and looked over at the closet door. Hanging from the top of the door were a couple of straps, and hanging from those straps was Betty. Her feet touched the floor, barely. She couldn't look back at Sarah, because she was blindfolded. She couldn't talk to Sarah, because there was a cock shaped gag in her mouth. Betty had bought that herself, as she had most of the toys that they had. Sarah contributed money towards it, but she insisted that Betty be the one that purchase it, just as she insisted that Betty always ask the clerks very embarrassing questions about the products that she was buying. It humiliated Betty completely, and she always begged for Sarah to play with her the moment she arrived back in the room.

Sarah reflected on her year as well. She was aware of what her brother was going through — they were still as close as ever. She knew that Seth was making it his mission in life to help people. But Sarah was not as sure what she was going to do. She certainly had fun with her power, both with Betty and with others. She still visited people at night, and her voyeuristic side loved riding along with others as they did nasty things.

After Seth fucked her in the ass, through Betty as a proxy, of course, she decided that she wanted to feel it for real. She still didn't have a steady boyfriend, but she had many friends that were boys, and some of them she enjoyed sleeping with. She certainly didn't go as crazy as Seth did, but she had fun. Matt helped her feel what it was like getting it up the ass in her own body, and it was something she decided to add to her regular repertoire. She had added many things to her repertoire by riding along with others — it was surprising exactly how many kinks you could find poking around a college campus.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.