Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Seth was still not completely back to normal when the semester started. He had already started shifting his class load heavily in the direction of psychology. At night, Seth avoided visiting to a large extent. His experience with Jerome made him leery of getting into anyone else's mind, because he did not know if he could help them at this time, and he wasn't sure if he was at a point where he could take not being able to help.

Seth's love life was also reduced. In his first semester, he had used his ability to find women and discover how to get them. Seth didn't bother doing this anymore, and for the most part didn't go to bars or other social gatherings, so his ability to meet women was significantly impaired. Even those women that had been with him previously that and wanted encore performances were rejected because Seth was starting to feel guilty about the way he used his gift. However four events conspired to pull Seth out of his doldrums.


One Friday afternoon, Seth walked into his dorm room and discovered Betty on his bed. She didn't get up when he walked in because she could not. Her arms were wrapped in rope, bound together from elbow to wrist, and her calves were similarly bound. She was wearing a blindfold and a ball gag, and there was a note safety-pinned through her left nipple ring.

"Sarah!" Seth sighed in exasperation. He unclipped the safety pin from her nipple ring, opened the note and read it.

Dear Seth,

I told you before that you needed to get laid. Well, so does my little friend here. She's been greased in the back, and I'm fairly sure that she's well lubricated up front as well. Please use her well, then return her to me in the morning. Just remember, she needs it too.

XOXOXO

p.s. She seems to like it rougher lately, so please make her happy

p.p.s I'm probably asleep right this minute!

Seth looked at Betty for a moment. He had gone without a girl for quite a while, and he was starting to miss it. He felt the same twinges of guilt looking at Betty as he did with the other girls he had seduced, but he knew for a certainty if they told Betty what they had done, she wouldn't give a fig; she loved the relationship she had, and she didn't want it to end. He was torn between his self-imposed celibacy and his nature-imposed horniness.

After much waffling back and forth, he thought, "What the hell!" After all, he was a horny teenager who hadn't had sex in quite a while (by his standards, at least), and there was a very willing girl in front of him. Not only that, but given that he didn't feel his sister in his mind, her hint probably meant that she was visiting with Betty, but she had forgotten one thing.

She had probably tied up Betty because that is what Betty wanted, but all Sarah had when riding along with Betty were Betty's senses. Seth flipped Betty over and hung her legs off the side of his bed. Then he pulled out his MP3 player (courtesy of Sarah) and put the ear plugs on Betty's ears, with a song selection that would probably annoy the hell out of his sister. Sometimes he just had an evil streak. Finally, he stripped off and stood behind Betty, admiring her for a few minutes, letting the anticipation build.

Without touching Betty in any way, Seth positioned himself behind her and then with one long thrust, he buried himself in her rectum. Betty gasped and moaned, pulling at the ropes. Seth remembered when he had tied his sister down, and decided that maybe Betty's wishes weren't the only reason that Sarah had tied her up.

Seth started stroking in and out, reaching under Betty to twist her nipples. He could hear her moan and feel her anus squeezing over his cock. He stood back up and slapped her ass. Betty grunted, then pushed her ass up higher. He slapped her ass again, then did it on every downstroke. Seth reached over and unfastened the gag and removed the headphones.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.