Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

About a week into the break, Sarah got a phone call from Betty.

"Hi, Betty! How's your break going?" asked Sarah, happy to hear from her roommate.

"Pretty good," Betty replied. "A bit lonely. How are you doing? And how's Seth?"

"I'm fine," Sarah answered. "I think that Seth is getting better all the time. He's worked through a lot of the issues, and he seems to be coming out of it okay. I think he needs to get laid," she giggled, only half joking.

"I'll volunteer," Betty responded brightly.

"Of course you would, you slut! But volunteer or not, if I want it, you'll do it," Sarah said with a chuckle.

Betty didn't chuckle. "Yes, I will," she said seriously.

"Are you sure that everything is OK?" Sarah asked.

"Um," Betty started.

"You are not going to begin hiding things from me, are you?" Sarah demanded. "Tell me what's wrong!"

"Please, Sarah, tell me to do something," uttered Betty quietly.

"What?" Sarah asked, confused.

"I miss you," Betty blurted out. "I miss having you telling me what to do. Please give me an order."

Sarah was quiet for a minute, considering what to have Betty do. Then she said, "I need to think about this for a little while. Do you have some time for yourself, right now?"

"Yes," Betty whimpered with a catch in her voice.

"OK, while I'm thinking, you masturbate. I don't want you to stop until I call you back, even if you cum twenty times. Got it?"

"Yes, Sarah," Betty replied with a relieved tone in her voice.

After she hung up, she thought about what to have Betty do. Then it came to her in a brainstorm. She let Betty stew in her own juices, so to speak, for a few more minutes then she called back.

"Hello," Betty panted as she answered her phone.

"I've thought of what I want you to do," Sarah announced.

"What?" Betty asked eagerly.

"Well first, I want to hear you cum," Sarah demanded.

"OH, yes!" Betty moaned, cumming almost instantly at the pleasure of Sarah's command.

"OK, for the longer term, I want you to take those long sexy nipples of yours and get them pierced," Sarah said.

"What!" Betty exclaimed.

"Little hoops that I can put chains through and lead you around by," Sarah continued, ignoring Betty. "Something that people will see under your shirt and think, 'That slut has pierced nipples'. I think that your nipples are perfect for it."

"Ohhhhh," Betty groaned.

"Every night I want you to touch them," Sarah directed. "Not too much at the beginning; I don't want you getting infected. But you'd better be ready to cum by my pulling on them when we're back in my room. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sarah," Betty moaned.

"Call me after they're done," Sarah instructed. "I can't wait to see them. And let me hear you cum for me again."

Once again, Sarah did not have long to wait.


When Sarah walked into her dorm room after break, Betty was already there, sitting at her desk. Betty stood up, her back to Sarah. She was wearing her dorm skirt, and nothing else. Sarah could see her take a deep breath, then she turned around.

"Oh my god, they look great!" Sarah gushed, and indeed they did. Betty's nipples had always protruded significantly, and the rings now attached to the base of the nipples assured that they would be erect even more frequently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.