Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Sarah knocked on Seth's door and he answered with a smile. They hugged each other and gave birthday wishes. Then it was time to exchange presents. Sarah gave Seth an MP3 player. Seth gave Sarah a necklace with a jeweled heart, which made Sarah cry, and a gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.

"Are you expecting me to model what I buy?" Sarah asked coyly.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't object, but we're in college, and I suspect soon some strapping lad is going to catch your fancy. On that glorious day I want you to be happy with the packaging when he unwraps you," Seth told her.

"Sweet talker," Sarah said with a laugh. "I have one more present for you, too."

"What is it?" Seth asked.

"It's a surprise, but I want to be in your head when you get it. Will you do that for me?" Sarah asked.

"Sure," Seth answered, quite curious.

Sarah told him that the present was on her bed and she gave him the key to her room, then she lay down and a short while later she was asleep. Even though it was still the middle of the day, there were a lot of people around, and she had to reject quite a few visited spots before she landed in her brother's head.

"Here now?" he asked, recognizing the feeling of Sarah in his head.

'I'm here!' Sarah said.

Seth leaned over and kissed Sarah on the forehead, then covered her with a blanket and left, locking the door behind him.

'You've got me a little mystified, ' Seth thought.

'Goody, goody, ' Sarah thought back.

'Well, I like surprises, but with you in my head, I'm not going to be able to fake it if I'm disappointed, so I guess it guarantees truthfulness, but I hope I don't hurt your feelings.'

'Fat chance!' Sarah thought as she wished she could convey the smugness that she felt.

Soon Seth was at her door, and he inserted the key. He opened the door and his eyes immediately went to the bed, then they popped out.

'You redecorated, ' Seth thought, completely off point.

'Duh!' Sarah replied.

Despite observing the redecoration, he most keenly noticed the present on the bed. His eyes raked down her sleek body, from the red bow tied through her blonde hair, to the eager face, to the collar and tag around her neck, to the firm pointy breasts he had admired yesterday, on down to the slightly spread, quite moist, bare pussy that he hadn't had the nerve to look at previously.

"What's going on?" he asked aloud.

'Surprise!' Sarah thought.

"I'm your birthday present," Betty replied, unaware of the other person in the conversation.

"What do you mean, my birthday present?" Seth queried.

"I am a present from Sarah and me. Sarah was very clear in her instructions," Betty told the stunned boy. "You are not to leave here other than completely satisfied and having cum in all places possible in me."

Seth's eyes cut to the tube of KY on the desk.

"Seriously?" he asked.

'Absolutely, ' Sarah replied.

"Seriously," Betty answered.

'This three way conversation with one person not aware of the other is a tad weird, ' Seth thought at Sarah. 'You want to ride along with me as I lose my virginity?'

'Yes, ' thought Sarah. 'Should I leave?' she thought. She cursed the limited vocabulary that she had to work with.

Seth pondered both the question and the girl in front of him.

'No, ' he finally thought. Then he continued to Betty, "What do we do now?"

"Anything you want," Betty said excitedly, "but maybe we can start with some kissing?"

"OK," Seth replied.

As he drew nearer, Betty got up from the bed and immediately threw herself into Seth's arms. She kissed him as passionately as she could, and a few minutes later she had him stripped to his underpants, lying on the bed. She looked into his eyes as she reached her hand into his underwear and slowly brought out his cock.

"Sarah's told me I'm quite the slut, and she's right," Betty admitted. "I've seen quite a few cocks, but I think this is my very favorite one!" Almost reverently, she kissed the circumcised tip, slowly licking down its hard length. She could see the veins pulsing, almost feel his heartbeat under her tongue. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around his throbbing cock, slowly skinning it up and down. Her fingers barely closed, and while she'd had bigger before, even a monster that was too big, this felt exactly the right size. She knew that the mushroom shaped head,, which she could not stretch her fingers around, would definitely stretch her as it pushed its way into her pussy; she shuddered to think about how it would feel thrusting through her tight anus. The rest of the rod was smooth and tasted delicious. Betty was very looking forward to the next few hours.

"Blow job first," Betty prescribed as she regretfully removed his cock from her mouth to pull down his underwear. "Fuck my face as hard as you like, and don't bother warning me. Just cum when you want, and I'll swallow it all." Then she slowly corkscrewed her head down the length of Seth's cock. After a few strokes, Seth took her at her word and started thrusting into her mouth. Unsurprisingly, he was cumming quite quickly, and Betty, true to her promise, guzzled it all down.

It was Seth's first real blowjob, and Sarah's first virtual one, at least on the receiving end. For Seth, it simply blew his mind, as well as his cock. It felt way better than any masturbation session he'd ever had. He'd experienced the feelings from his father's perspective, but it was so much more real, so much more vibrant on his own cock. There were definite differences in the feelings involved. Unbeknownst to Seth, the feelings he'd experienced through his father were colored by the fact that his father had years of experience getting blowjobs, so his emotions were not as fresh, new, exciting. Seth thought that he'd been prepared for the sensations from a blowjob of his own, but he was wrong.

For Sarah, it was her first anything. Feeling Seth's cock inflate when he saw Betty had been interesting and exciting. She had noted his increased heart rate and respiration. The feel of Betty's lips on 'their' cock was amazing. It was no wonder that boys went completely ga-ga over blowjobs. She became determined to pay attention to what Betty was doing, because when she had a boyfriend, she was definitely going to do this for him; denying him this pleasure would just be cruel.

The lethargic feeling that went through them after the orgasm almost caused Sarah to lose the connection, but she managed to stay put. She reviewed the memories, examining them from every angle, and Seth had to say, 'Hey, you're going to get me horny again!'

'So?' Sarah thought. Then she immediately brought up the thought about the naked girl that was moving up to lie next to him.

'Good point, ' Seth thought back to her.

"Thank you," Betty said lustily, moving up to lie next to Seth. "It's been a while since I've had a mouthful of cum, and I've missed it."

"Thank you?" Seth said incredulously. "That was quite... lovely!"

"Anytime you want more and your sister allows me, I'd be happy to repeat it," Betty grinned enticingly.

"Only if my sister allows?" Seth asked.

"I know that you and your sister are very, very close. I can tell. So I'm sure she told you that I became her slave. If she says I can't do this again, then I will, regretfully, have to obey. But I hope she doesn't, because I'd love to blow you over and over!"

Sarah placed a thought in Seth's head and he asked, "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Betty snorted.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't a very nice response," she apologized. "It's not about you. It's the thought of my having a boyfriend. You see, I'm here for your sister to use. If I get a boyfriend, it's because Sarah told me to, and I'd drop him when Sarah told me to, as well. I wouldn't make a good girlfriend for you, though with Sarah's permission, you're free to use me in any way that you would a girlfriend."

"What do you mean?" Seth asked.

"Sexually, socially, emotionally," Betty replied.

"Mmmmm," was Seth's only reply.

Betty lay on his chest for a while, gently running her fingers through his pubic hair, before she asked, "Are you ready to start round two?"

"What's round two?" Seth asked.

"Round two is where I let you do whatever you want to my pussy," she said.

"That's a very good idea," he replied.

He rolled her over and kissed her again. Then he moved his mouth down to her breasts. They were about a mouthful for him, and the nipples were perfect for chewing on. Betty enjoyed this too. Soon he had worked his way down between her legs, and he got to see a pussy close up for the first time.

"Smooth," he remarked, rubbing her mound.

"I like the feel of it naked," Betty cooed.

"Me too," Seth agreed.

Sarah quickly riffed through Seth's memories and found what she was looking for: a remembrance of a video when the guy went down on the girl. 'Don't get your panties in a bunch, ' Seth thought. 'I was about to get there. As good as she smells and looks, you know I'd have to taste!'

'Good!' Sarah thought.

Seth leaned forward and got his first taste of pussy. Then his second. Then third, fourth and fifth. And he didn't stop there. He found that he quite enjoyed it. Sarah, on the other hand, was torn. She was feeling Seth's excitement and pleasure at what he was doing. She didn't mind the taste, and she wasn't sure if she didn't mind it because he didn't or because she naturally liked the taste of pussy. Nevertheless, she was feeling more and more like she was bisexual, because she could easily see herself doing this. More than that, she couldn't wait to have it done to her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.