Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

When Betty got back to her room that night, Sarah was sitting at her desk with bags and boxes scattered all around.

"Great, you're back!" Sarah cried out. "Help me out."

"Help you with what?" Betty asked, putting down her bag.

"Seeing Seth's room this morning made me want to redecorate. You can help!" Sarah said.

"OK," Betty said, confused but willing to do whatever Sarah desired.

They started moving the beds around, and Sarah instructed that they push them together. Betty started getting a little excited, thinking about sleeping with Sarah in the big bed.

Sarah moved a dresser over to a different wall, and she and Betty unpacked a small television that Sarah had purchased. Sarah pulled out a sleeping bag and put it on the floor where Betty's bed had been. Next, she opened a particularly large bag and pulled out an extra large beanbag and placed it at the foot of her bed. Finally, she opened some new king sized linens and made the bed.

"Get into pajamas and sit down over there," Sarah told Betty, pointing to the chair.

Betty stripped and sat where instructed.

"I noticed that when I wake up in the morning, you're not in your bed," Sarah observed.

Betty just nodded.

"Since you don't seem to like your bed much, I've decided that I'll use it. Your bed is there now," Sarah told her submissive roommate, pointing to the beanbag at the foot of the bed. "If you're particularly good, I might let you share the bed with me every now and then. The sleeping bag is so that people don't think that we share the bed. If anyone asks, tell them that you prefer sleeping on the floor, so you gave me your bed. Do you understand?"

Betty nodded.

"Go try out your new bed," Sarah ordered her.

Betty walked over and curled up in the beanbag. Sarah got up and covered her with a blanket. "Perfect," she said. "Now get up and sit on the bed. I have more for you."

Betty obeyed Sarah.

"You know that tomorrow is our birthday. I told you that you shouldn't worry about presents, because I'd tell you what to do. First of all, your present to me." Sarah reached over and caressed Betty's face. "You've already given me that."

Betty blushed and couldn't help but smile.

"I'll explain your present to Seth in a moment," Sarah continued. "I felt badly that you weren't getting anything, so I got you some un-birthday presents."

Sarah pulled another bag out. "I was thinking, and I know it would make me feel like you're obeying me if, every time I walked in here, you were wearing something I picked out for you. Since I can't pick your clothes out every day, I got you something to wear when you are in our room. Every time you come in, you are to immediately take off all your clothes and put on the outfit I have here for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sarah," Betty acknowledged.

"And you're OK with it?" Sarah asked.

"Of course, Sarah," Betty said.

"Despite not knowing what I picked out for you?" Sarah asked.

"Whatever you tell me to do," Betty uttered compliantly.

Sarah reached into the bag and pulled out a very short, black and white striped pleated skirt. "Try it on," she instructed.

Betty stood and slipped the skirt over her hips. Sarah motioned her to spin, and Betty quickly spun. The skirt came about an inch below Betty's pussy at rest; when she spun, it was well above her hips.

"Perfect," Sarah giggled. "Of course, you can't just wear a skirt." She reached into her bag and pulled out a black strip of leather and handed it to Betty.

Betty looked at the object in her hand. It was a thin leather collar. Attached to the front was a metal tag in the shape of a bone. Engraved on it was:

Betty
My Owner is Sarah
If I Am Lost Call:
(917) 867-5309

Betty looked up in shock.

"Well, don't you like it? Put it on," Sarah encouraged.

Betty's hands were trembling as she brought the collar up to her neck. She was about to clasp it when she begged, "Please, Sarah, can you put it on me?"

"But I won't be here all the time. You have to figure out how to put it on yourself," Sarah explained.

"I will," Betty replied. "But just this one time, will you do it?"

"Come here," Sarah said with a warm smile. Betty bounded over and held the collar up to her neck with one hand and held her hair up with the other. Sarah snapped the collar shut, and looked at the mirror across from them. "It looks right on you," she whispered softly into Betty's ears. It didn't look too much like a dog collar; though the bone-shaped tag made it clear what it was.

Betty looked at herself in the mirror, then swept up in a rush of happiness, swung around and grabbed her mistress, kissing her hard, slipping her dancing tongue deep into Sarah's mouth. Sarah let it go on for a moment, then broke the kiss.

"Wow! My first girl-girl kiss," Sarah laughed. "Of course, you didn't have permission to do that."

"That's OK, Sarah," Betty said coyly, fingering her tag. "You can punish me however you'd like. It was worth it!"

"Well, that outfit is all well and good for the room, but what are you going to do if you need to go out to the bathroom or the common room?" Sarah asked.

"Whatever you tell me?" Betty suggested, a sly smile still on her face.

"That's true," Sarah said. "And here's what I tell you to do." She reached into her bag and pulled out another item. She threw it to Betty and instructed, "Put it on."

Betty held it up, then slipped it on. It was a pink cutoff tee shirt who's bottom hem came down to just under her breasts, and across the front was the word 'Slut' spelled out in glitter. Betty turned to look at herself in the mirror, and she could see her nipples clearly poking through.

"Keep this next to the door, so that when you need to go out or if someone comes to the door, you can quickly put it on," Sarah instructed.

Betty slipped the shirt off her top and folded it neatly near the door.

"There are three more things to do," Sarah enumerated when Betty turned back to her. "First, I have one more un-birthday present for you. Clearly, it wouldn't be appropriate to wear that collar out of the dorm. However, I'd like you to have something special so that you think of me."

Sarah reached back into her bag and took out a small box and handed it to Betty. Betty opened it and pulled out an intricate gold necklace with a heart shaped locket. Betty looked at Sarah in surprise. "Open it" Sarah urged."

Betty opened the locket, and inscribed inside was:

Betty
My Owner is Sarah

Betty held it out to Sarah again, and Sarah clasped it around her neck. "You'll wear this always," Sarah whispered into Betty's ear. Betty fingered it and asked in a small voice, "Sarah, may I please kiss you again?"

Sarah looked for a brief loaded moment into Betty's eyes in the mirror and said, "You may."

Betty turned and took Sarah into her arms. She gently kissed Sarah on the lips, the passion between them slowly building. Her tongue licked at Sarah's lips, and Sarah opened her mouth to allow it access. Sarah wrapped her arms around her roommate and kissed her back for a few moments before pulling back. "Wow!" she breathed.

Sarah shook her head, as if to clear it, then said, "You sure know how to kiss!"

"Thank you," Betty simpered with a modest smile. "Thank you for the kiss and thank you for the lovely gifts." She fingered the locket. "I'll never take this off."

"Good, but that little kiss of yours... mmmmm... that kiss reminded me of this next thing. You asked me very nicely for permission this time, but you took that first kiss without permission, so you will have to be punished."

Sarah turned to the desk, took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. Then she tucked it in an envelope and sealed it. She turned back to Betty and handed it to her, instructing her, "Go give this to Seth and do what he tells you. When you come back, we'll discuss the last item."

Betty took it and hesitated. "What should I wear, Sarah?"

"Since you are going to be staying within the building, wear your inside outfit," Sarah instructed.

"Yes, Sarah," Betty acknowledged. She went to the door and slipped on her new shirt. With a last look back at Sarah, she left the room.

When the elevator arrived, there was already a boy in it. He looked at Betty's outfit and smiled. Betty returned the look with a little 'hi, but I'm not interested' smile, though internally she was torn whether to be pleased that the outfit that Sarah had gotten for her would get that kind of attention or to be embarrassed that the outfit that Sarah had gotten for her would get that kind of attention. She got off on the fifteenth floor and went to Seth's room. When Seth answered her knock, she asked, "Can I come in?" in a tiny voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.