Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Sarah met Seth at the student center for lunch. She sat down and he passed her a key. "What's this?" she asked.

"A key to my room," Seth said.

"I think your roommate might mind if I just waltz in anytime I want," Sarah reasoned.

"No, he won't," Seth smiled. "I finally met him. He came to tell me that he's living with his girlfriend off campus, but he doesn't want his parents to know. He wants them to think he's living in the dorm, so I get a private room!"

"That's great for you, but I don't mind that I have a roommate," Sarah said.

"I'm sure that you don't", Seth agreed. "So tell me what happened."

Sarah looked around and there were no people too close by, so in a quiet voice she described what happened.

"So she's OK with it?" Seth asked in amazement when she was done.

"Ok's not the word for it," Sarah said. "She was conflicted at first, but she's resolved that now and she's very happy about it."

"Lucky you," Seth retorted.

"You might just end up lucky, too!" Sarah said.

"Promises, promises."

"Listen, I figured out something else last night too," Sarah revealed. "I think it's a way to pick who you visit."

"How did you do that?" Seth shot back eagerly.

"It's not so much a way to pick exactly who you want to visit, as much as quickly rejecting everyone else until the right person comes along," Sarah explained.

"But doesn't that take a really long time?" Seth asked.

"It didn't," Sarah answered. "Let's go somewhere this afternoon where you can visit with me, and I'll show you."

"OK," Seth agreed.

After classes that day, they got into their car and drove out of town to a fairly deserted area. Sarah pulled the car over and Seth went to sleep. Something that both of them had gotten very good at over the last year was falling asleep quickly when they wanted to. They both wished that they could visit while awake, but they made the best of what they had.

When Sarah felt Seth in her head, she replayed how she had selected Betty last night.

"Oh, I get it now," Seth pulled from their dictionary.

Then, because Seth had asked, Sarah showed him all that had gone on with Betty the last couple of days. When she had gone through all the memories, she scoped out her brother, and she saw that he was rock hard.

"Liked that, did you?" Sarah giggled.

Seth played back the memory of Betty raking her eyes slowly across Sarah's body.

"Shut up, you perv!" Sarah thought.

Seth expressed his humor.

"Now get out of my head! I want to see how you made that guy do what you wanted," Sarah demanded. She felt Seth pulling out.

As Seth woke up, Sarah leaned her seat back and went to sleep. A few minutes later, she announced "I'm here!"

Seth replayed his visits from earlier in the week.

"That wasn't hard," Sarah commented in surprise.

"I know," Seth acknowledged. "You just need a person in the right state of mind,"

Sarah visited Seth's mind for a while longer, catching up on how he was dealing with college life. She saw the friends that he had made, including a couple of cute girls. When she was done, she woke up and they headed back. They didn't talk much during the ride; the volume of information that they shared when visiting was far greater than a conversation. Some mutual digestion of all they had absorbed from each other was in order. However, as they pulled into their dorm parking lot, Sarah announced innocently, "Friday's your birthday."

"Really?" Seth queried with a smile. "When's yours?"

"Shut up, idiot," Sarah said fondly. "I have a present for you, and it will take a little time for you to examine it properly. Can I come to your room at about four? Don't plan on doing anything else with your evening."

"OK, I'll give you your present then as well," Seth said.

"I'll see you later," Sarah said. "Thanks for the key."

"Use it whenever you want," Seth said.

They hugged before Seth got off the elevator, and Sarah headed back to her room.


When Sarah got back to her room, Betty was sitting at her desk working on her computer. "How was your day?" Sarah asked.

"Good," Betty answered. "I'm just reading ahead a little bit."

"Trying to keep up the grades?" Sarah asked with a smile.

"Yes, Sarah," Betty responded in a quiet voice.

"Good for you," Sarah replied, caressing Betty's head as she passed. Betty pushed her head towards Sarah's hand as it moved away. Her affectionate gesture didn't go unnoticed.

Sarah sat down and reviewed the day's classwork, and checked her class schedule for the next day. After finishing, she insisted that they both go down to dinner. When they came back, Sarah told Betty, "Get in your pajamas."

"My pajamas?" Betty asked uncertainly.

"Yes, the same ones that you wore last night; the same ones that you're going to wear every night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.