Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Sarah quickly started her visit, but just as quickly she realized the person whose head she was in was not Betty. She quickly broke the connection and tried to keep her mind in the state that would allow her to visit. She quickly landed in another mind, and she rejected that one as well. The third mind she visited was Betty's. As Sarah filed away her little side trips for later consideration, she observed that Betty's mind was in absolute turmoil.

Betty had given up taking peeks over at Sarah, and was instead staring at her body. Her eyes kept moving up and down, from the panties (which Sarah just noticed had a wet spot) to Sarah's exposed breasts, up to her peaceful face. Betty didn't know how to feel. She was terrified, but she wasn't sure why.

Part of her was appalled that Sarah, who was so nice, was treating her this way. Another part of her was horrified that Sarah might stop treating her this way. Still a different part was disgusted that she was horrified that Sarah might stop treating her this way. Betty was valiantly trying to sort out the feelings and apply rational judgment, but her pussy wasn't letting her.

Betty thought that she had to tell Sarah to stop treating her like a pet. She was a college freshman, and she didn't need another girl to tell her what to do. Then she thought again about Sarah treating her like a pet. Up flashed an image of herself on her hands and knees, collar around her neck, crawling down the walk in front of the dorm, her leash held in Sarah's hand, and she couldn't help it; her pussy squirted. That, in turn, made her think about something she saw in a sex catalogue once, and the image of herself as Sarah's pet was modified so that there was a butt plug with a tail on the end of it sticking out of her ass... another gush.

Betty knew that she had always fantasized about someone controlling her, but now that it was happening, she wasn't sure if she could continue. Imagine, all year being at the beck and call of Sarah, being forced to paint her nails and wash her hair.

"Fuck it!" Betty screamed in her mind. "Fuck my brain. Fuck rational thought. That wonderful bitch in the other bed can do anything she wants, as long as she makes my pussy feel this way!"

Betty sat up on her bed sideways, so she could have a better view of the sleeping Sarah. Her fingers reached down and started separating her pussy lips. Sarah started sifting through Betty's memories, attempting to see how Betty felt during their actions this morning. She recognized the confusion present when Betty saw Sarah going through her drawers. Sarah's proclamation further confused her, but the steel in her voice when she told Betty to wear the clothes she picked out excited her.

She had been embarrassed when she left for the shower, but once there, it was all she could do not to touch herself more than necessary to get clean. She couldn't wait to get back to see what Sarah was intending. The hug that Sarah gave her almost made her cum.

Betty had enjoyed being with Sarah during the day, but her body and mind were conflicted when Sarah had fondled her ass and had pointed out her engorged nipples in public. When Sarah had insisted that Betty sleep nude, Betty had been ready to rebel. Sarah couldn't do that to her. Then Sarah had made it clear what she was doing.

"You don't have to listen to what I tell you to do, if you don't want to, " resounded in Betty's mind. It echoed over and over again. "... listen to what I tell you to do... " Sarah was going to tell me what to do. There was no hinting. No sneaky suggestions. "You don't have to listen... " Sarah was going to tell me what to do, but she was leaving it up to me to decide if I wanted to listen. " ... tell you to do... " Someone was going to tell me what to do.

It took a minute for the answer to resolve itself, but in the end there was really no question. By the time the shorts hit the floor, Betty had determined to do whatever Sarah required of her.

Then Sarah had stripped. Betty absolutely worshiped Sarah's body. She knew that her own body was too scrawny, her breasts too small, her face too plain. But Sarah's body was perfection. She could imagine suckling on those luscious breasts for hours!

Sarah got a little embarrassed from the memory of the adulation that Betty felt for her body. But, in pulling up a memory from when Betty had first met her, she realized that this reverence was something that she had not instilled in Betty. She had felt this way since the first moment that she had laid eyes on Sarah and her twin brother.

Still more memories bubbled to the surface. Betty remembered sitting on the floor at Sarah's feet, polishing her nails. Before opening the polish, she could smell Sarah's excitement. Then she was polishing Sarah's nails while kneeling on the floor, completely naked. It didn't feel wrong. It felt right to be on the floor at Sarah's feet. In fact...

Betty gathered up her blanket almost before Sarah realized the thought, and she got up and walked over to Sarah's bed. She threw the blanket on the floor by the side of the bed, and lay down on it. "This feels right."

Betty couldn't wait anymore. Mere seconds after stretching out on the blanket, she dipped her finger deep into herself as she imagined the days yet to come. She imagined being forced to expose herself like she almost did in the store. She imagined being forced to have sex with strange people for Sarah's entertainment. And best of all, she imagined having to spend hours licking Sarah's perfect pussy.

Instantly overcome, Betty quickly turned her head and grabbed the blanket in her mouth as one of her strongest orgasms ever overtook her. She screamed as quietly as she could, but she did scream. Her whole body was arched and tensed with the stress of the orgasm. Her hands were soaked, and as she collapsed back onto her blanket, she pulled them up to her face, imagining that her smell was Sarah's.

By that point, Betty's mind was fried, and Sarah's was almost as spent. Sarah delved in a little deeper, pulling a few more fantasies out, but Betty was too exhausted to even get excited about them. Betty quickly fell asleep, ejecting Sarah from her brain.


The next morning, Sarah awoke first. She remembered the night before, and looked down at the side of the bed. Sure enough, there was Betty, stretched out nude below her on the blanket. Sarah got an idea, and she quickly started masturbating through her panties, thinking about the things that she was planning for Betty. She didn't cum, but she refreshed the fluid in her panties, then, slipping them off, she carefully dropped them on Betty's face. Then Sarah stood up with her legs on either side of Betty's head and gently kicked the side of Betty's face.

Betty awoke looking up into Sarah's glistening snatch. She realized there was something on her face, and she got a deep whiff before she reached up and pulled it off of her.

"I'm sorry," Sarah said, looking down at Betty. "I didn't realize that you were down there." She didn't move for a minute, then asked, "Come to think of it, why are you there?"

Betty looked up and didn't know what to say.

Without waiting for an answer, Sarah peered over at the clock and asked, "What time is your first class?"

"11:00," Betty croaked groggily.

"Mine is 10:00, so we'll have a little time to talk," Sarah told her. "I'm going to take a shower. Get up now. Clean this place up while I'm gone; when I'm back you can take your shower and then we'll talk, OK?"

"OK," Betty replied.

After Sarah left to perform her morning ablutions, Betty took a few deep, deep breaths from Sarah's panties, then cleaned up as she was instructed. When Sarah returned to the room, she sent Betty to take her shower.

Sarah took the blanket that Betty had folded on her bed and placed it on the floor in front of a chair. She put on a short robe, tied loosely, so that her breasts were covered but evident, and so that when she spread her legs her pussy would show. Finally, she sat there waiting for Betty to come in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.