Wandering Minds
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

The next morning, Sarah rushed down to Seth's room. She knocked impatiently on his door and a tired looking Seth answered. She pushed him backward into the room and said, "You're not going to believe what I found out last night!"

"You're not going to believe what I found out last night," Seth countered.

"Really? You first," Sarah demanded.

"I was visiting around, and I discovered that when I was in someone who was pretty drunk, I could pretty much get him to do whatever I wanted. He was completely suggestible!"

"Wow!" Sarah exclaimed, impressed. "In college that can come in very handy! There are tons of drunk people!"

"I know! Now tell me your news," Seth encouraged.

"Well, first of all, Betty thinks that you are totally hot," she told her brother.

"Well, she's not too bad herself," Seth chuckled.

"It turns out that she thinks I'm pretty hot too," Sarah continued.

"A woman with excellent taste," Seth responded with a grin.

"She'd also be quite happy to have you as a playmate in bed, even as fuck-buddies if you don't want a girlfriend," Sarah informed him.

"Really?" Seth asked with interest.

"She's also got some experience," Sarah said. "You could do worse in a first fuck."

"Are you encouraging this?" Seth asked.

"Not quite yet, because of the next thing that I found out," Sarah told her twin.

"Which is?" he asked impatiently.

"Well, she was up when I fell asleep, so I visited with her," Sarah said.

"No kidding? And you discovered something interesting?" Seth pressed.

"Did I ever!" Sarah blurted out. She then proceeded to tell Seth the fantasy that Betty had been masturbating to.

Seth was quite surprised when he heard the part about Betty eating Sarah. "She's bi?"

"Very much so," Sarah told him, "but that's not the most interesting part of the fantasy."

"Really? Then what is?" Seth queried.

Sarah glanced down and saw that Seth's shorts were quite tented. She smirked at him.

Noticing her look, Seth said, "I'll tell you what. If you're not completely soaked, then you can smirk!"

"Fine!" Sarah confessed. "I admit it. I'm as turned on as you are. Now let me finish!"

"So finish then!" Seth insisted.

"Well, after our little orgasm - well, really, really big orgasm - I couldn't help myself. I went through her sexual memories."

"And what did you find?" Seth prompted.

"I found out that this girl's fondest desire is to be someone's submissive little plaything," she told her awestruck brother.

"A submissive plaything?" he echoed incredulously.

"Yup. She wishes she could find someone who would make her do unspeakable sexual acts. Someone who would 'force' her to do anything they wanted, even if she didn't want to."

"Wow!" Seth intoned quietly.

"Wow indeed!" Sarah agreed.

They sat there quietly for a moment, looking at each other.

"I know that look in your eye," Seth said. "What are you thinking about doing?"

Sarah looked nervous as she uttered, "I want to do that to her."

"Do what?" Seth asked.

"I want to control her," Sarah said quietly.

"Why?" an amazed Seth asked.

"For two reasons," Sarah enumerated. "First, I think it would be very cool to give her the fantasy that she's been longing for since she practically knew what sex was. And second..."

Sarah looked at her brother while grinning demurely. "Second, it would be fun for me!"

"Given the way you felt when I tied you up, I'd think you'd be more comfortable on the other end," Seth recounted with a smile.

"I think I'd enjoy being on both sides of that," Sarah admitted. "Though I can get the other side from visiting Betty's memories."

"This doesn't really sound like something you'd do," Seth pointed out. "You're this sweet, innocent little virgin. How are you going to be able to dominate someone else?"

"I have fantasies, just like everyone else," Sarah protested. "I've read stories. You're right, it's not really who I am, but we're starting a new chapter of our lives now, and I want to try being someone else for a while, someone who's not a sweet, innocent virgin."

"OK," Seth rejoined skeptically. "But listen, are you sure that it's alright to do this? I mean I have lots of fantasies that I might not really want to come true."

"I thought about that," Sarah affirmed in a rush. "But if I visit with her regularly, then I should be able to tell how she's really taking it."

Seth mused for a bit, thinking about what Sarah had said. Sarah looked at him expectantly, as if awaiting permission to do what she wanted.

"Look, we need to be careful, but I think more experimentation like this is not necessarily a bad thing," Seth conceded. "Does this mean I won't get to pop my cherry with her?"

"All you want is in her pants!" Sarah laughed, throwing a pillow at her brother. Then she leaned forward and said conspiratorially, "Give me a little time, and you'll get more than you dreamed of!"

"I think there are naughty things hatching in that evil mind of yours!" Seth chided with a laugh.

"There sure are!" Sarah replied. "Now let me go back and start putting my plans into action!" She walked to the door and took a knowing glance back at Seth's crotch. "And you can go deal with that!"

Seth stuck his tongue out at his sister as she left. Nevertheless, he quickly did as she had suggested.


Sarah got back to the room before Betty got up. Sarah looked at Betty, who was lying on the bed, the blankets covering up to her waist. Betty's small breasts were exposed, and Sarah saw that her shorts were still on the floor. Sarah slowly pulled the blanket down farther, exposing Betty's shaved pussy and she could see dried girl-cum on Betty's thighs. Sarah went to Betty's closet and browsed through her clothes, picking out a short skirt. Then she went to Betty's dresser drawers and grabbed a cut off tee shirt.

"What are you doing in my stuff?" Betty asked.

Sarah turned around calmly, raking her eyes over Betty's nude form. Betty blushed and pulled her blanket up to her neck. "Well?" she insisted.

"I'm picking out your clothes for today," Sarah explained.

"You're picking out my clothes?" Betty asked, confused.

"Yes, I want to see how you look in them," the obdurate Sarah replied.

"But, but..." Betty stammered.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Sarah asked evenly, crossing her arms and giving Betty a cold look.

"Um, no," Betty gave in.

"Fine," Sarah announced. "Then go shower before you get dressed." She glanced down at Betty's blanket covered crotch. "I think you might be a bit... dirty."

Betty blushed and said in a small voice, "OK."

Getting up, keeping the blanket wrapped around her as tightly as possible Betty grabbed her towel and robe, and, then quickly slipped out the door.

Sarah smiled and laid the tee shirt and skirt on the vacated bed. She went back to the closet and picked up a pair of flip-flops and laid them on the bed next to Betty's clothes. Then she went to her side of the room and straightened up. She wondered how Betty would react. Would she take a very long time, afraid to come back, or would she hurry through her shower, eager to see what would happen?

A few minutes later Sarah's question was answered, as Betty hurried in. She looked at the clothes on her bed, then peered uncertainly up at Sarah. As she walked over to her dresser Sarah barked, "What are you doing?"

Betty squinted over her shoulder at Sarah and replied "I'm getting some panties."

"I said that I would be picking out your clothes, and they are on the bed," Sarah said with an implacable smile.

Betty shuddered visibly, but she walked to her bed. Keeping her back to Sarah, she dropped her robe and reached for the skirt, slipping it up her legs. The bottom of the skirt was just under halfway between her waist and her knees. She picked up the tee shirt and slipped it on, then dropped the flip-flops to the floor and stepped into them. Then she turned around to face Sarahwith an uncertain look on her face.

"Twirl for me," Sarah directed, rotating a finger to emphasize the point.

Betty twirled slowly, but Sarah insisted, "Faster."

Betty twirled again, this time her skirt rising up to give a flash of ass and pussy.

"Perfect!" Sarah proclaimed with a wide smile. Closing the distance, still grinning, Sarahwent up to Betty and grabbed her in her arms, giving her new friend a big hug and a small kiss on the cheek. Then Sarah dropped her hands to the exposed skin over the back of Betty's skirt, her thumbs resting just inside the waistband, as she leaned back and a little and looked into Betty's wide eyes, their faces inches apart.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.