Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

The time finally came for the twins to begin college. The end of the summer had been filled with relaxation and experimentation, but it was finally time to spread their wings and leave the nest. Their dad had surprised them with a car, which made both of them quite happy. Expressions of gratitude were a bit rushed, as the last minute packing and loading took place.

Leaving the house, Seth drove the car with Sarah in the passenger seat, while their parents followed in a moving van with their stuff.

"There it is!" Sarah exclaimed as they pulled off the highway and the school came into view. She was practically bouncing up and down with excitement as they drove onto the campus. The signs leading them to the dorm were reasonably accurate, and Seth pulled up in front of it without getting lost once, glancing into the rear view mirror to confirm that his dad was right behind him.

There were quite a few dorms on campus, but the twins were in the same high-rise building, though on different floors. They piled out of the car and waited for their parents to catch up.

"You guys go inside and get the keys," their dad suggested. "Mom and I will wait here and watch the cars."

"OK!" Sarah acknowledged, grabbing Seth's hand and pulling him inside. The line of students waiting for their keys snaked around the lobby, but no one seemed to mind; it was a virtual cocktail party, where bags of chips, boxes of cookies and cans of soda were passed around allowing the students to meet socialize while waiting their turns. The twins waited in the jostling throng of students eating and greeting until it was their turn to approach the desk.

"Name," the guy at the desk demanded without looking up.

"Seth Marten," Seth announced.

"Sarah Marten," Sarah echoed.

The Resident Advisor looked up at that, a small smile spreading across his face. "Well, I'll assume that you're not married, so I'm guessing brother and sister?"

"Twins," they said simultaneously.

"Gotchya," he replied, looking down at his sheet. He found their names on his list and said, "Seth Marten, 1503." He handed Seth a packet which contained the basic information that he needed to know and the keys. "Sarah Marten, 2117." She received a packet as well.

He looked up at them and said, "There'll be an orientation downstairs in the cafeteria tonight at 8. Every floor has a Resident Advisor — an RA. Your RAs should be hanging around the common room, so you can meet him or her there."

He gave them a brief, harried smile before yelling, "Next!"

The siblings took their packets and headed back out to their parents. They loaded up dollies with boxes and suitcases and went to find the elevators. As was probably to be expected, the elevators were impossibly slow, but they managed to snag one and head up to the fifteenth floor. Seth unlocked the door and peered in. His roommate had not yet arrived, so he got the pick of the beds. He threw his stuff down and they both looked around, beginning to feel slightly overwhelmed. They decided to finish bringing Seth's stuff to his room first, and three trips later they were done. Seth locked the door with a sigh, taking one look back at the boxes piled everywhere. Later.

Next they grabbed Sarah's stuff, and headed up the twenty-first floor. When they arrived, they found her door open and her roommate already there. Sarah introduced herself and her brother to the girl. Her name was Betty, and she was a skinny bleached blonde. Her tits were fairly small, and it appeared to Seth that she compensated by wearing tight tee shirts and no bra. Well, maybe this was a one time thing, but Seth harbored hope. Sarah caught him looking and gave him a smirk.

The twins got all of Sarah's stuff into her room, then their parents took them off campus to dinner. Their parents were staying overnight in a motel, then driving back home first thing in the morning. After dinner there were tearful farewells, though the kids thought that their parents might actually like an empty house for a change.

When they went back to the dorm, Seth and Sarah went up to Sarah's room to complete her unpacking. Betty was in the room, already settled in, and she helped Sarah unpack a little. Conversation among the three flowed easily, and Sarah realized that her fears of getting a horrid roommate were unfounded. When they were done, it was time for the orientation, so the three of them, along with throngs of others, headed down to the cafeteria in the basement to hear the standard line about what a great time they were going to have and how they had to follow all of the rules. After orientation, Seth and Sarah went up to Seth's room to get him settled; Betty volunteered her services as well. There was still no roommate present, so the three of them made quick work of getting all of Seth's things put away. The three of them then went out to the common room and introduced themselves around.

When it was getting late, they headed back to their respective rooms. Sarah told Betty she would be up in a few minutes and to go on ahead. When Betty was gone Sarah asked her brother, "What do you think is going to happen tonight?"

"I don't know, but I'll miss you sneaking into bed with me afterwards," Seth answered.

Sarah gave Seth a firm hug, then she went up to her room. The distance from Seth felt strange and unnatural.


When the girls got settled for the night, Betty said, "I hope you don't mind my saying so, but your brother is hot!"

Sarah giggled. "I know what you mean. If he weren't my brother, I'd be all over him!"

"If he hangs out here a lot, I might not be able to resist," Betty cooed, half to herself as she broke out into a lascivious grin.

"Well, you can try, but I should warn you that he's never really had a serious girlfriend, and I don't think that he's in the market for one," Sarah informed her roommate.

"Who needs to get serious? He just needs to hop in my bed!" Betty declared.

Sarah laughed. "Well, try not to do that in front of me. And don't tell anyone, but Seth's never done it before."

"He's a virgin?" Betty asked incredulously.

"It happens," Sarah replied... "I happen to suffer from the same affliction as well."

"Oh my god!" Betty exclaimed. "Are you saving yourself or something? Are you guys real religious?"

"No, it's not that," Sarah explained. "It's just that neither of us ever really had a serious relationship, so we just never got that far."

"Still, I'd think someone from your school would jump on both of you," Betty observed. "I mean, no offense, but you are both seriously hot!"

"Thanks," Sarah acknowledged with a blush. "I guess we just didn't go for the people who wanted that."

"If you think he'll change his mind, I'd be happy to throw myself at him," Betty giggled.

"College is different from high school, so we'll have to see," Sarah admitted thoughtfully.

"Well, you're going to have to beat them off with a stick, so you'd better watch it if you want to keep your cherry!" Betty chortled.

"I'm not permanently attached to it," Sarah said. "If the right guy comes along, he can have it."

"Just let me know if you ever need some privacy," Betty volunteered amicably. "I'm not really shy, so I don't care if you stay away or not when I have a guy here, but if you get uncomfortable with anything that I do or anyone I bring back, just tell me. I don't want to be one of those roommates from hell."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.