Wandering Minds
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Over the next month, Sarah got better at breaking off her dreams, though she still could not control who or when she visited. It was around that time that Seth slipped into Sarah's room one night.

"Sarah! Wake up." he whispered.

"What's up?" Sarah croaked back sleepily.

"Hey, were you just dreaming with someone?" Seth asked.

"No, I started to earlier, but I broke it off," Sarah said. "Is that why you woke me?"

"No, I woke you up to tell you that I visited with Dad tonight!" Seth exclaimed.

Sarah sat up quickly. "Really?" she prompted.

"Yes, it was the weirdest thing! I see what you mean!"

"Oh, I'm so happy that you finally know what I'm going through," she cried, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a hug.

"Me, too!" Seth said. "Why do you think that you always visit girls, and my first visit was a guy?"

"Maybe because boys and girls brains are different, and our "dreams" can only go to brains that are like our own?" Sarah speculated.

"Maybe," Seth agreed. "We should experiment more and see if that's the case."

"You see, this proves that girls are more mature than boys!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Why do you say that?" Seth inquired.

"Because I started "dreaming" when I was sixteen, and you didn't until you were seventeen! You're just not nearly advanced as I am!" Sarah explained haughtily.

"I'll show you how advanced you are!" Seth announced before grabbing Sarah and tickling her into submission.

When Seth finally acquiesced to Sarah's breathless pleas for him to stop, Sarah pulled him into her bed and made him stay with her for the rest of the night.

Sarah spent the rest of the week trying to explain to Seth how to control breaking off a visit, and how to sift through someone's thoughts, though Seth agreed with Sarah that it was probably not a good idea to that with his father. However on Thursday night, he did visit while his father made love to his mother.

After he had left his father and cleaned up the mess in his shorts, he slipped into Sarah's bed. When she woke up, he asked, "Were you visiting Mom tonight?"

"Yeah," she said, blushing, realizing what his question probably meant. "You?"

"Yup," he said. "I didn't realize that Mom still looked that good naked. And man, can she move!"

"Look, it's embarrassing enough to eavesdrop on them like that," Sarah said. "Let's not go over all the details."

"OK," Seth said.

They lay together quietly for a few minutes, then Seth whispered, "You realize that I made love to you tonight."

Sarah stiffened a little, then shoved at him. "No you didn't!" she hissed. "It was more like we were both watching the same porn movie."

"And happened to be masturbating together?" Seth asked. "Because I don't know about you, but I came when Dad did."

"So did I, with Mom" Sarah admitted quietly. "All three times."

"I guess it's probably a pretty good thing that your first experience is with someone who can cum lots of times."

"Yeah," said Sarah.

Seth started to get up, until Sarah grabbed his arm and asked, "Where are you going."

"Back to bed," Seth said.

"Stay with me tonight," she pleaded.

"OK," Seth replied, happily. He lay back down and pulled Sarah into his arms.

As they were falling asleep, Sarah muttered, "At least I won't have you poking at me in the morning now."

Seth, of course, proved her wrong.


The next night, both of them stayed up most of the night, and on Saturday they were back at the park. This time, both of them napped, breaking off from their dreams, or visits, soon after starting, and their theory held up; their minds seemed attracted to their own sex.

After four tries, Seth decided to hang out in a single mind for a while, trying to probe for memories as Sarah had taught him. It took him a while to get the hang of it, but soon he was probing the man's life. He remembered his childhood pet, a dog named Beetle that he had until he was almost done with high school. He remembered his first break up. He remembered when his Dad had died. He remembered his first sexual experience.

After Seth woke up, he discussed what he had found with his twin.

"Were you looking for anything specific in his mind?" Sarah asked.

"Not really," Seth replied. "I was just trying to find out more about him."

"So it looks like when you just let him feed you things, the strongest memories come out," Sarah mused.

"What do you mean?" Seth asked.

"Well, he remembered his father's death, his big breakup, his first sex, his favorite pet. Those are all things that were big events, things that he would remember clearly. When you went searching for memories without specifying anything, those strong memories came to the surface. I'll try that next time, and next time you go in looking for a particular fact and see if you can force that memory to the surface."

The next day they returned to the park and attempted what Sarah had suggested. They both found that they were able to repeat the other's discoveries. One of the people that Seth managed to get into was Matt, a boy that was in their class at school.

At first, he was just watching what was going on inside Matt's head, and Matt happened to look over at Seth and Sarah lying there asleep. It was very weird to Seth to be seeing himself from out of his body. As Matt was looking at them, he focused his eyes on Sarah. The thoughts that came into his mind were quite lustful.

Matt looked at Sarah and thought about what her tits were like under that tight tee shirt. He imagined pulling off her shirt and sucking on her tits. He glanced over at Seth and thought what a lucky bastard he was, sharing a house with Sarah; he probably always got to see her naked. He then focused back on Sarah and imagined having her over at his house, kissing her while his hand slipped under her shirt and cupped a breast, then ripping her pants off and shoving his cock deep into her.

Sarah stirred, and Matt started to turn away before she observed him staring at her. As he turned away, he noticed that Seth had a lump in his pants. He wasn't surprised. 'I'd have one too, if I was sleeping next to something that hot!'

Seth pulled out of Matt's mind and woke up as well. He turned to Sarah and said, "You have a fan."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked with a yawn, which stretched her shirt even more tightly over her breasts.

"See Matt over there behind me?" Seth asked.

"Yeah," Sarah responded after a quick glance.

"He is doing some major league lusting after your hot body," Seth informed her.

Sarah blushed and asked, "Really?"

"Oh yeah, he was having some pretty graphic fantasies about you," Seth replied.

She shoved her brother and said, "I think you should keep it to yourself! I don't know if I want to hear about how other guys drool over me!"

"OK, I'll just keep it in my head then," Seth said with a leer.

"Pig!" Sarah exclaimed with a laugh. "Of course, you might be interested to know that a couple of the women that I've visited with have definitely noticed you!"

"Oh yeah?" Seth chortled with interest. "Do tell!"

"Well, not too much to tell," Sarah said. "They noticed you and were quite taken with the way you looked, but they thought that I was your girlfriend, so most of them just looked elsewhere."

"Most of them?" Seth pushed.

"Well, one of them was thinking about how we would look together doing it," Sarah said, blushing.

Seth didn't respond to that thought. He was at a loss for words.

Their day was mostly finished, so they picked up their belongings and headed home.


Over the course of the next few months, things remained pretty much the same. They didn't visit with someone every night, but Seth did find that on nights that his father went to sleep early, he sometimes visited with the man who lived next door. The twins speculated that the visit occurred with the closest conscious mind of the same sex.

The twins graduated high school, and summer began. There had never been any question that they would be attending the same college, and they had both been accepted at a state school about a four hour drive upstate from where they lived. For at least the first year they intended to live in the dorms on campus.

Over the summer, they basically bummed around and got themselves mentally prepared for college. They spent many days lying by the pool, Sarah in her brief bikini which showed off her slim body and still blossoming breasts — showed things off quite a bit actually, given how tiny the bikini really was. Seth usually wore ordinary swim trunks, but his defined body ensured that Sarah's friends were always bugging her to be allowed over.

It was on one of these hot summer days that the next breakthrough came. Sarah was out at a friend's house and their father was at work. Seth had been out late with some friends the night before, and he nodded of while watching TV. He was not surprised when his mind went off for a visit, but he was surprised at where he was visiting.

As soon as Sarah got home, he dragged her into his room.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I fell asleep today and my mind went visiting," Seth told her.

"So?" Sarah asked.

"I was in Mom!" he proclaimed.

"What?" Sarah shrieked in surprise. "What was it like?"

"It was the absolutely weirdest thing that I've ever experienced," Seth said. "I was in Mom, and I could feel what she felt. I mean, I felt my vagina and I felt my breasts!"

"Mom was playing with herself during the day?" Sarah asked.

"No, not felt like that," Seth said. "I mean that I could feel that I had them, and I have to say, I've never felt like I had those parts before!"

"Was there anything else different?" Sarah asked.

"You mean my having girl parts wasn't different enough?" Seth said with a grin. "Actually, yes, there were other differences. The thought process seemed different. I know that I shouldn't have, but I tried sifting through a few memories, and it was harder. It was like my mind didn't know how to look for them. I got a couple, but they were a little off, not quite what I was looking for."

"Weird," Sarah agreed. She thought about it for a few minutes, then said, "I want to try it!"

"I guess we're going to have to find a place where there are only men around," Seth mused.

"I know where there is one," Sarah said.

"Where?" Seth asked.

"Anywhere we go together!" Sarah said. "We can go out to the woods and then you'll be the only person there!"

"You want to visit in my mind?" Seth said, a little unsure about how he liked that concept.

"I won't prod around in your memories," Sarah promised. "I just want to feel what it's like to be in your body!"

"Well, I guess that's fair," Seth acknowledged. "I certainly know a lot of guys that want to know what it feels like to be in your body!"

"Shut up!" Sarah yelled, whacking Seth's arm.

"OK, we can go tomorrow," Seth said.


The next day the twins packed up a picnic lunch and jumped on their bikes. They rode down to a large wooded area, locked up their bikes, slung their backpacks over their shoulders and started hiking. About a half hour later, they decided to stop. Seth pulled a blanket out of his backpack and spread it on the ground.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.