Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Friday night was surprisingly lonely for Seth. He had spent the last couple of nights with Sarah, and he realized how much he missed holding her in his arms. Nevertheless, he made it through the night, if fitfully.

Sarah had examined the tape after school on Friday, and it had confirmed what they already knew was true. Now it was Saturday morning and Seth was waiting eagerly for her to arrive home. Sarah was almost as eager to discuss the past night with her brother, so she rushed home early.

"What happened," Seth asked as soon as Sarah arrived.

"Well, Jill and I hung around together for a while," Sarah explained. "We really haven't been spending enough time together, so it was nice to hang out with her again."

"That's great, and I'm happy for you," Seth said with exasperation. "But can we discuss the girls' night out later, and focus on your "dreams" now?"

"I said I was tired and I went to sleep early," Sarah told her brother. "Then in the middle of the night, it happened again, this time with Jill's sister! I connected to her when she drove up after a date. She made out with her boyfriend a little bit, then came in. It was weird, kissing someone I didn't even know!"

"Was he a good kisser?" Seth asked.

"Compared to what?" Sarah countered ironically. "He certainly made Maria happy! Anyway, she came inside and went to her room. She lied down for a minute and started thinking. She sort of replayed what had happened that night in her head. Maria had gone out with her boyfriend, they had parked and then fucked in the back seat!"

"Really?" Seth asked. "Tell me all about it!"

"Really," Sarah affirmed. "It was weird. Her memories of it feel different than when I felt it when it was really happening with Mom, but the memories still felt very real. That and the fact that she was quickly started playing with her pussy while she remembered!"

"Really?" Seth asked again, his interest even further piqued. "More details!"

"Yup, and he had cum right in her, so she was playing with his cum leaking out of her!" Sarah said.

Seth just groaned in arousal.

"Aren't you going to tell me more?" Seth begged. "Positions? Sounds? Tastes?"

"No, it's too embarrassing to talk about that with my brother," Sarah said.

"Oh, but talking about feeling cum dripping out of your pussy isn't?" he rebutted.

"That was about what I felt, not some voyeuristic story," Sarah countered. Anyway, now we know it works for other people. What do I do now?"

"I was thinking a little about that last night when I was all alone in my bed," Seth answered, injecting a hint of disappointment in his voice. "I think that you should try pushing your abilities a little bit. Try to see if you can observe more of their memories, or see if you can make them do things."

"I'm not sure if I want to look at Mom's memories," Sarah said.

"Why not?" her brother asked.

"I don't know about you, but I value the privacy of my mind. I know that I think all sorts of things, some of them very inappropriate. I know that if Mom knew some of the things that I was thinking, I would not like it one little bit. I think that if I knew everything that Mom was thinking, I would think of her in a different way. It's hard enough to deal with now, when I've just shared her surface thoughts! Just imagine how weird it would be if I knew her deepest secrets!"

"Well, maybe you need to practice on strangers then," Seth suggested.

"And how would I go about doing that?" Sarah asked.

"Maybe we could go somewhere and you could sleep near other people," he replied.

"Like where?" she asked.

"I don't know offhand," he replied. Seth snapped his fingers. "Wait a minute. What about if we went to the park on a busy day and you took a nap?"

"I don't know if I would be able to fall asleep," she argued.

"Stay awake the night before," Seth suggested. "I'd be with you at the park the whole time to make sure that you're OK."

"Maybe," Sarah said. "OK, Let's try it next weekend."

"OK," Seth agreed.


The twins' lives returned to the way that they had been before Sarah's discovery. Sarah went back to sleeping in her own room, and they didn't talk much about Sarah's newly-discovered powers. The next Friday night, Sarah stayed up late. Seth remained awake for some of the time, talking to her.

"Anything else interesting happen?" he quizzed Sarah.

Sarah blushed and nodded.

"Well, give!" Seth demanded.

"I was there when Mom and Dad had sex," she said.

"What was it like?" Seth asked eagerly.

"Well, weird. I mean, it like, weirded me out when I heard them having sex, but in this case I was actually having sex with Dad! Well, maybe not actually having sex, but I not only knew that they were having sex, I saw and felt it! I felt Dad putting his cock into me! I couldn't decide if I should be completely grossed out, or completely turned on. I mean, on the one hand, it was Mom and Dad! I don't like thinking about them having sex! On the other hand, it was sex! Although Mom didn't seem to have any problems at all enjoying it!"

"So you're not a virgin any more?" Seth asked with a smile.

Sarah was serious when she replied. "No, I'm really not. I mean, I still have my cherry, but now I'll never have a real first time. I've already experienced what sex is like."

"I'm sorry," Seth said sympathetically, pulling Sarah into a hug.

"It's OK," Sarah said after a moment. "It's not like I was saving myself for marriage. In all likelihood, I'll end up in the back seat with someone who doesn't really know what he's doing. Compared to that, I guess what I got with Dad was OK. It wasn't particularly romantic for a first time, but Mom came. Twice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.