Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

That night, Sarah once again slipped into Seth's room.

"What's in the bag?" Seth asked.

"Ropes," Sarah replied evenly.

"Ropes? What for?" Seth inquired curiously.

"To tie me down to the bed," Sarah answered matter-of-factly.

"Whoa! Why do I need to tie you down to the bed?" Seth asked incredulously. "I'll just sit up and watch you, and that way we'll know."

"No, you shouldn't stay up," Sarah reasoned. "If you stay up half the night, you'll be dead in school tomorrow. Plus, what if you fall asleep? Just tie me down, then we'll know that I didn't get up."

"Do you really expect me to sleep in the bed with a girl that is tied down?" Seth asked.

"Don't be silly," Sarah exclaimed, throwing the bag to her twin. She lay down on the bed and raised her hands above her head. "Now tie me down!"

Seth sighed, but did as she ordered. He took one of her wrists in his hand and wrapped it around three times, being careful to leave a fingerbreadth of space underneath it, then pulled the rope under, tying a square know on top. He took another piece and did the same to her other wrist.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" she asked with a smirk.

"Shut up!" he exclaimed. "I just like ropes and knots."

"Mmmmm," was her reply.

He sung each of the ropes around the bars in the headboard and tied them off, stretching her harms well above her head

"Good enough?" he asked.

Sarah tugged at the ropes, unable to get out. "Now my legs," she demanded.

"I think that if you manage to get out of the ropes around your wrists, we'll at least be able to tell," Seth observed thoughtfully.

"Are you sure?" Sarah queried, looking slightly disappointed.

"I'm sure," Seth answered. "Though if you want me to tie you down just because you like being tied down, I'd be happy to."

Sarah blushed and stammered quietly, "N-no, it's not necessary." While it wasn't necessary, and she wouldn't admit it even to her twin, the thought of being tied down was not an unpleasant one. She sort of wanted to demand that her feet be tied as well, but she didn't want to push it, at least not the first time. Plus, she now realized that if her legs were spread like that, Seth would be able to clearly see the rapidly forming wet spot on her panties.

Having finished, Seth looked her over. She was lying on top of the covers, her hands extended over her head, in a posture which pushed her chest out. He noticed her erect nipples through her shirt. Her wiggling had caused her tee shirt to ride up a little, exposing her blue panties.

"You know," Seth said thoughtfully, "you are completely at my mercy. I can do anything I want to you."

"No you can't!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Sure I can," Seth replied. "Watch!"

He walked up to her, and she squirmed trying to get away. He reached around her sides and started tickling her.

"No, stop! Please! Stop!" Sarah shrieked in a stage whisper, trying not to alert their parents.

"See?" Seth asked, ceasing his attack.

"OK, you can do anything, but don't!" Sarah pleaded. After making the request, however, Sarah wasn't sure if she should have. The tickling was annoying, but the thought of not being able to do anything about it? That was far from annoying.

"If my friends knew that I was in this situation, with a beautiful, sexy girl tied helpless in my bed, unable to stop any advances, and I didn't take advantage of it... Sheesh!"

Seth sat down near the bed, and glanced boldly between Sarah's legs. Her shirt had ridden up more during their little tussle, completely exposing her panties. He could see a couple of wisps of brown hair peaking out of the edges, and a slightly darker blue spot in the middle. Sarah saw where he was looking and she gazed down, realizing that she was exposed.

"Please fix my shirt?" she asked her brother, realizing that her fear of exposure was in fact being realized.

"OK," Seth said, walking over to her again. "Lift up your ass."

Sarah did as requested, but instead of pulling down her shirt, Seth pushed it up to bunch under her breasts, exposing her panties and her flat stomach.

"Hey, I meant pull it down!" Sarah complained.

"If I have to be here with you tied to my bed, I'm going to take some enjoyment out of it!" Seth teased. He dimmed the light down to just a soft glow and said, "Now go to sleep!"

"Aren't you coming?" she asked.

"It'll take more than a glimpse of panties, though not much more," Seth muttered to himself.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"Sorry, just talking to myself," Seth explained, sitting in a chair by the side of the bed. "I'm just going to sit up for a while to see if anything happens soon. If it gets too late, I'll come to bed."

"OK," she replied, lapsing into silence. She squirmed around a little more, trying to avoid looking at her brother, and about 20 minutes later she was asleep.

Seth looked over at his twin sister's sleeping body, taking stock. The real reason that he didn't get into bed with her was because she excited him too much, particularly tied up this way. She was quite beautiful, and looked completely innocent lying there asleep. Her breasts were full and perky, and they pushed her shirt up. Her stomach was flat and toned, the result of her athletic bent. Her legs had separated slightly in her sleep, and he couldn't help but look between them. He shook his head to purge his thoughts, telling himself that this was his sister!

Seth stood up and changed into his sleeping shorts, but one look down made him realize that they were not appropriate, considering the obscene distance his shorts were tenting out. One last glance at his sister, and he made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself. He did his darndest not to think of his sister while he was whacking off, but images of the bound angelic teenager kept popping obsessively into his head.

As he sat back into the chair next to the bed, with his shorts now correctly fitted and his brain somewhat calmer, he picked up a book and read until he saw that it was about 11:30, the time that his mother usually went to bed. Seth had been peering over at Sarah quite often, trying to discern what was going on in her head. Was she dreaming? Was her mind in their mother's head?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.