Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

After school, the siblings were once again sitting in front of the television, doing their homework. When their mother said she had to run to the store, they took the opportunity to continue their private discussion.

"I think I have an idea," Seth told his sister.

"What?" Sarah asked eagerly.

"What if we set up a concealed video camera in here, pointed so that we can see the couch and the door. Then tomorrow, you can tell me what you saw and heard, and we can compare it to what we recorded. I'll be able to tell if you are sleepwalking, or if you really see everything through Mom's eyes."

"Do you really think that I'm sleepwalking?" Sarah asked self-consciously.

"Well, I don't know, but you have to admit that it's a more logical explanation than your being inside Mom's head, don't you? After all, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one," Seth observed reasonably.

"I guess," Sarah acknowledged dispiritedly.

With that, they set up the video camera near the TV with the longest running tape they could find, and camouflaged it on a conveniently placed shelf. It was set on the slowest speed and they turned it on right before bedtime, while their Mom was in the kitchen.


The whole family was at the dinner table eating their lasagna when the kid's mother asked, "Are you ready to talk about it yet?"

"Talk about what?" Randy asked.

"I don't know," Theresa replied. "The monsters have been acting weirdly all day, and they keep looking at us when they think we can't see. I don't know what they're up to."

"OK, spill guys," Randy demanded of his children.

"Look, it's just some private things that we were talking about," Seth said.

"And?" his mother prompted.

Seth looked at Sarah, who said, "Fine! If you must know, I had to get up to get a drink last night and I heard something from your room. When I went to investigate, I heard you guys having sex! I told Seth, and that's why we were acting so weird around you, and why we didn't want to say anything! It's no big deal, and we'll be back to normal shortly!"

"Oh," her mother said, blushing.

Randy took a deep breath and looked ruefully at his wife. "OK kids, I know that we had the bird and the bees talk quite a while ago, and we haven't really pushed you, but you do know that it's normal for married people to have sex, right?"

"Dad!" Sarah shrieked. "Of course we know that!"

"Well now that you are older, and you realize that we like sex and have sex, is there anything else that you want to know about it?"

"Do you mean like technique?" Seth riposted with an embarrassed but mischievous grin.

"Seth!" Theresa shrieked, sounding remarkably similar to her daughter's last exclamation.

Randy just chuckled and said, "I think we'll let you discover that on your own. No, we haven't pried into whether you are sexually active or not, but we want you to know that you could come to us with any questions that you have about it, whether its questions about the opposite sex, or if you need protection, or actually, even if you do have questions about technique. We may be old, but we still have some good moves left."

"Randy!" Theresa shrieked again, but her husband just laughed.

"Ummmm," Sarah stammered.

"Yes baby?" her father asked.

"God, this is embarrassing, but... can I go on the pill?" she asked, looking at her mother pleadingly.

Sarah's parents looked at each other, and Randy sighed. "Yes, dear," Theresa said. "I'll make an appointment for you and I'll take you down. Just remember to use condoms until they take effect, and they don't protect against diseases."

"I'm not doing anything yet," she said quietly.

"Well, it's a good thing that you are thinking ahead," Randy said.

After the kids went up to bed, their parents looked at each other helplessly. "Well, that was actually less painful than I expected," Randy said.

"Speak for yourself!" Theresa replied. "My baby is going on the pill!"

"Honey, they're sixteen," Randy said. "In today's world, do you know how amazing it is that she's still a virgin? Especially with her looks and body?"

"Don't be looking at her body!" Theresa said jokingly.

Randy wrapped his arms around his wife and said, "Why not? She looks so much like you when I met you. It makes me want you so much."

"She looks like you, not me!" Theresa disagreed.

"I can see you clearly in her," Randy countered. "At least enough to remind me of what a wild girl you were when we met."

"Well, you weren't exactly a priest yourself!" Theresa said with a laugh.

Randy snuggled into her neck and said, "Want to go to bed early?"

"Mmmmm," Theresa purred. Then she pulled back and said, "But what if they hear us again?"

"Then they'll really realize how hot-blooded their sexy mother is," Randy replied. He looked at his wife right in her eyes and said, "If this makes you hold back from your pleasure one bit, I will take you over my lap and spank you until I am sure that they hear the shrieks. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," Theresa said giggling, then she took off for her bedroom.


Seth was settling into bed when his sister knocked on the door. When she came in, he asked, "What's up."

"I was thinking about what you said, and I'm worried that I may be sleepwalking. Can I sleep with you?"

Seth was taken aback. When their parents had forced them to sleep in separate bedrooms, the twins had refused and they continued to sleep together by slipping into each other's rooms. However, they had not done it in a few years. Seth looked thoughtfully at his sister, dressed in a long tee shirt and, presumably, panties, her perky breasts pushing out the front of her shirt. Seth reflected on how much Sarah had grown in the last few years, and what a stone cold fox she had become. From her long, straight brown hair to her far too visible breasts down her flat stomach and ending with her perfectly formed legs, she was far over her gangly phase.

Seth thought about the looks that his friends had been giving his sister when they thought that he wasn't looking, and he realized that if she weren't his sister, he would be doing everything he could to get between her all too uncovered legs.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Seth asked. "You know Mom would have a cow if she found you in here."

Sarah thought about Seth's question, and she knew that he was not just asking out of concern for their mother. Sarah was not unaware of the way that she affected boys. She had not let any of them act on their desires because she had not yet found one that she thought was worth it, but she still knew what happened to boys when she was around.

Seth had seemed immune to it, but judging by the way he had looked her up and down, that was no longer the case. To be fair, however, Seth was not exactly Quasimodo either. While he was closer to his awful pubescent change, he had filled out within the last year, his face was completely cleared, and he carried himself with a confidence that made a number of her girlfriends cream themselves, as they had clearly informed her when trying to get her to set them up on a date.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.