Druid Love - Cover

Druid Love

Copyright© 2007 by Reaper Dagrim

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike leads a uneventful life. Till he dies. When all is said and done will he grab the girl and fate that belongs to him or will he be a nobody again? (these codes will be in the story but some will be in later chapters.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Slow  

With the agreement to meet Mark later in the week, Mike eagerly awaited the contact from Amanda. After waiting a whole day, Mike got a phone call in his room.

Answering the phone Mike said. "Hello."

On the other end, he heard Amanda on the phone. She said., "Hello Mike its Amanda. I was going to contact you by telepathy but seeing as you are new, I thought that might have been a tad disturbing at first. Would you like to talk face to face?"

Mike said, "I'd love to." Mike heard her hang up the phone and a second later there was a knock on his door. Putting down the phone, Mike went to the door. When it opened, he saw Amanda standing there.

Mike remembering that druids can teleport said. "Wow that was fast." Then jokingly said, " I see you didn't get a pizza."

Amanda whispered into her hands and a pizza formed steaming as she opened the box. She said smiling,. "Hope you like pepperoni."

He said that he loved pepperoni as they walked into the living room. When they got to the table, she sat the pizza down. Mike got out the paper plates and handed her one. They sat eating in silence for a few minutes. Mike took a more detailed look at her.

She was an amazing sight. She had light blonde hair falling to her ass. Her ass, in fact, was a work of art in itself. Her breasts were at least 34C, which did not sag a bit. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, both of which were kind of tight. Mike was in heaven just at the sight of her. He could tell he was starting to fall in love. She noticed him looking at her and she smiled.

She felt in her heart that he was a good man. A guy that she could have a real relationship with. She was tired of the never-ending war. She wanted something of a neutral life away from the war. She just didn't know how to get that. Furthermore, she wasn't sure if either side would allow that. They spent hours talking about what they did and who they were before their druid lives.

Amanda had been an heir to her family's plantation in eighteen twenty-seven. She was out riding her horse one morning when robbers who wanted more than just her money shot at her. She started running towards her home. She thought she had lost them in the woods near her home, but they caught up to her. When her brothers came running to her screams for help, the bandits shot her and ran. When she awoke, her tale was the same as Mikes. She said Mortanuim was glad to have her.

Mike told her his tale. She was glad to talk to Mike. She had grown very lonely over the last hundred years. Although she had druid friends they where all too involved with a war that it was not in her to fight any longer. She saw the need to put a stop to the evil druids who strive to harm and use there gifts for horrible deeds. Finally, she spoke up saying. "Mike it's been so great talking to you but I have a reason I wanted to talk to you without anyone coming to interrupt. I sense in you great power. I wish you to destroy me."

Mike looked up with utter shock. Mike said. "Why would you want that?"

Amanda replied. "I can't take being alone anymore, even though it's of my choosing. This realm holds nothing for me. I long to see my family again. I know that I could seek companionship with any other druid but I have yet to find one that could deal with my lack of will to fight. All of the others take a side and become very strict about their side becoming the victors. They lose sight of all else.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.