Do You Believe? - Cover

Do You Believe?

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I didn't, but when my diabetes went away on its own I started getting a hint.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Tammy Faye looked like she was nearly in a daze as we entered the aircraft sales office. There was a suede shoe operator to greet us at the door and he couldn't be more pleased to meet us. He told me himself. He also assured me he'd be happy to help us with anything else we could think of. I asked him to get my pickup into safe storage and get us a Limo to my new plane. By the time I finished signing the papers and arranging for payment my pickup was gone and the Limo was waiting.

It took nearly half an hour to get to Love field where the plane was parked. It was already warmed up and ready. I escorted Tammy Faye to the co-pilot's seat and then went back outside to do a preflight and then into the building to file a flight plan. I'd already checked the weather via my implant.

With that done I sat down and contacted ground control. I could have done that via my implant but used the plane's radio, hoping to seem more normal for Tammy Faye. They put me in line for takeoff and away we went. The only thing now was a call to air traffic control. They gave me a heading and altitude and we were on our way.

We'd been in the air about five minutes before Tammy Faye made a sound.

"Man Jake, when you try to impress a girl you go all out," she said.

"Not for just any girl. I was serious about marriage, I need a wife to keep me from doing stupid things."

"I can tell. If we'd been married I'd have made you take a normal flight."

"Where would the fun be in that? Even first class is crowded and there's always a bunch of assholes on a commercial flight. Not to mention you have a better pilot now," I said.

"Maybe, but it's so outrageous. Buying a plane for a trip to Vegas. Hell, you can get a ticket easy for a hundred bucks."

"You're going to have to get out of the habit. Saving money is un-American. I do have some bad news though."

"What could be bad?"

"I can't get the biggest room I can afford. Britney Spears already had the Palms Casino Villa for twenty-five thousand a night. Do you have any place special you'd like to stay?" I asked, deadpan.

"I don't want to be anywhere like that. I was shooting my mouth off about the biggest place you could afford. At the time I was hoping it would be better than Motel Six. Anyplace that's nice will do, and try to hold the price down for my sake. I just wouldn't be comfortable staying somewhere that cost twice as much a night as I make in a year."

"I'm glad you said that. I'll get us a suite at Binion's. I'm a regular there and they treat me well."

"Come out to see the showgirls a lot, huh?"

"Not really, I play poker a lot though. It's usually even better in Binion's now since they sold the rights to The World Series of Poker. They don't have nearly as many weirdoes coming around trying to get airtime on TV anymore. They still get plenty of people to lose money though," I said.

Things went smoothly at Binion's and they put us in a nice suite. Tammy Faye didn't think of it that way. To her it was the most luxurious place she'd ever stayed. She froze in place as soon as the bellman opened the door. I had him drop the bags where he was and tipped him away. Tammy Faye still hadn't moved but she did as soon as he shut the door on his way out.

She headed directly for the bed, dropping clothes as she went. When she was buck naked she flopped into the middle of the bed and spread those wonderful legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.