Do You Believe? - Cover

Do You Believe?

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I didn't, but when my diabetes went away on its own I started getting a hint.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

An hour and a half later we were in the air again and Tanny Faye was slobbering over my dick. She'd been determined to give me a mile high blowjob and I didn't mind if she did. Unfortunately I didn't get off in time for the landing and she had to give up and let me land the damned plane.

The Limo was waiting for us and as soon as we were inside Tammy Faye gave him directions and away we went.

I was a little surprised when we got to the house Glenda lived in. It was a three bedroom brick with a double carport. Tanny Faye said the black Volkswagen was her's and the brown one was Glenda's. They both looked like shit and as soon as Glenda was in the Limo I had the driver take us to the biggest car lot in town and we went shopping.

They both squawked at me but I tried to tell them to quit it and we went into the office and soon enough I was talking to the sales manager. He was on the phone quickly looking for a pair of Corverres. Hell, they didn't even have one on the lot.

He found two in Dallas and I got the address and told him we'd take a look at them and see if they'd do.

Glenda was the one stupified when we went back to my plane and she was a little quiet until we landed in Love field. Hell, I could deal with a little shyness to get hold of a blue-eyed Redhead built almost exactly like Tammy Faye.

Another Limo picked us up and took us to the car place I told him about and we bypassed the regular salesmen and went directly to the salesmanager's office.

He was ever so happy to meet us and things were looking good until he showed us the cars. One of them was last year's model and the other one had a couple of hundred miles on the odometer. I whipped out my cell phone for looks and dialed the guy in Mt Pleasant and chewed his ass out good and proper.

"Find me two new Corvettes or kiss the sale goodbye," I told him, and hung up.

"The sales manager with us perked up then and told us he had two new ones on the other side of the lot.

"Fine, you can keep them. I wouldn't buy a fucking thing from your slimy ass if you offered it to me for half price," I said, and I ushered the girls back to the Limo and we left.

I didn't know what kind of shitty deal the asshole had been trying to pull on me, but I didn't care. I told the Limo driver to just take us around to a few car lots and let us look over what was available.

About five stops later he drove by an imported car lot and they had two brand new V12 XKEs all washed and shined up. I told him to pull in and we made a deal right away.

Of course the Jags weren't new, but hey, they were classics and they'd been redone right. The dealer was impressed when my debit card handled the price for both of them without choking. He tried to interest me in newer models right away and I told him he'd have better luch selling one of those ugly new jags to a wino.

"I have trouble trying to figure out how they could come up with something as beautiful as the XKE and then putting out cars as ugly as the ones they make now. What happened, did the best designer die or something?" I asked him, but he didn't know.

Glenda and Tammy Faye were happy enough with the rides though. I told the Limo driver to follow us and we headed back to their home in Mt Pleasant. Of course we had to get in the Limo and head back to Love Field to pick up my plane.

When we were airborne again Glenda wanted to know where we were going now.

"Right back to Vegas. I didn't even check out of Binion's and they should have the room at least made up again by now." I said.

I was right and the suite did look all made up again. We went right down to catch some of the buffet food and stuffed ourselves. I'd intended to get a major fucking started to welcome Glenda to our home away from home, but the girls wanted to go shopping and so I gave them one of the alien supplied credit cards and let them have at it.

I decided to play a little poker and when I was dealt in I noticed right away there was some little thing in my head nagging at me. I gave it some attention and it turned out to be some of mathmatical training giving me the odds of winning with every hand. It wasn't like a sure thing or anything, but it did let me know exactly where I stood from my point of view. I didn't have any information every other player didn't have, except for wht my cards were, but I knew exactly where I stood as far as odds went.

It was helpful in other ways too. Since I didn't need to calculate anything I could pay more attention to the other players and after a little observation I was able to pick up a few tells. Nothing amazing, but I got to where I could get a feeling from the other players and it turned out I was right more often than I wasn't.

Of course I wasn't playing with any high-rollers or anything, just the normal people in off the street to gamble a little. Most of them were at a tremendous disadvantage though since I had loads of cash and I could pretty well bully them all over the place.

Later an arab gentleman sat at the table and he had a shitload of money on his own. We avoided a couple of chances to bump heads and I even let him bully me out of a couple of pots. Of course I hadn't had much chance of winning those anyway.

I got Shikictaawa's attention then via the link in my head and asked him to take a look at my table and tell me if he could let me in on any useful information.

"Jake, are you asking me to help you cheat" he asked.

"Of course I am. Remember, any money I win will be money you don't have to spend on me," I said.

"Oh, the money is no problem, but I don't see where a little help from us could hurt anything." he said, and he promptly put some kind of mental display of the table in my head. It seemed almost like the view out of an eye I knew I didn't have and it was as if it was showing up between the normal view out of my eyes.

It was more than I could have hopped for because it let me know what every card on the table was. Hell, this was great and I started winning more money right away and my losses practically went away.

Suddenly the Arab gentleman started bluffing on a hand and I knew from his poor cards he was doing it. The only trouble was my hand this time was even worse. From the way I folded though I could tell he thought his bluff had done the trick.

He tried it again when he only had a small pair and I had three kings. I made all the tentative moves I could and managed to suck him in to making a big try at bluffine me off. He raised on the river and I doubled his raise and then he doubled it again. I called and took over a hundred thousand off him. I could tell it pissed him right off.

It came up again a few hands later and he had better cards this time, but I could see plainly I had him beat. I made my tentative little moves again and suckered him in and took eighty-five thousand off him this tiem. He was obviously loosing his cool.

Just then a rather large man of obvious Italian descent came up to stand behind me and rather closely at that. I made sure he couldn't see my cards by never picking them up. The betting got spirited again since I could tell the Arab didn't have shit. Mine hand wasn't much better but it was better and we bumped heads agin in a big way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.