Becoming A Slut Wife - Kathy - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Kathy

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: It started out as a simple "boys night out".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   .

Sometimes a 'boys night out' can be a pretty life-changing event. I know one of them changed my life - big time!

My 'boys night out' has always been a bone of contention between me and my wife Madge. But then it seemed like everything was a bone of contention between us. Truth be told Madge and I never should have gotten married at all. We mistakenly thought that sexual passion was love and when the fire went out about three years after the wedding we suddenly found out that we didn't have anything else going for us. The fact that the marriage stumbled along for the next seven years was more of a tribute to our indifference that anything else.

Since I didn't care to stay home and argue with her I filled my nights with bowling leagues, poker parties and other activities, none of which torqued off Madge more than 'boys night out'. That night, which only took place on the average of one night a month, was when a group of us guys would go out drinking, usually to some titty bar, and then I would stagger home at four in the morning and fall into bed. What pissed Madge off was that she was a light sleeper and when I fell onto the bed I woke her up and she couldn't fall back to sleep. The end result was that she would be bitchy and irritable and would whine about it all the next day. I could have put an end to it by simply ending the marriage, but I was just too lazy (or too cheap to pay a lawyer) to go to the effort.

Six years ago a 'boys night out' changed all that. It changed the lives of several others also, some for the better and some for the worse. As usual it took place on a Friday night. One of the guys had heard about a new titty bar in Newton, a town about thirty miles from us. We had plenty of titty bars in town and we hardly ever went anyplace else, but that night the boys were feeling adventurous. The group was short one man that night. Norm's wife had gone back to school and she was working nights as a security guard to earn the money to pay for it. Imaging Kathy as a security guard was a major, major stretch of the imagination and we all tried to picture it until she laughingly broke down and told us that all she had to do was monitor TV screens and call the cops if she saw anything.

Anyway, Norm had to stay home and watch the kids. We made the trip to Newton, got a fairly good table and settled in to enjoy ourselves. We had just ordered our second round when Harry sat straight up in his chair and said, "Holy sweet Jesus!" We all looked at him and he pointed, "Is that who I think it is?" and we looked in the direction he was pointing and my jaw almost hit the floor. On the other side of the room, giving a customer a lap dance was Norm's wife Kathy. We all watched as Kathy did everything except fuck the guy.

Mack said, "You think Norm knows or does he really believe the security guard bullshit?"

None of us could answer that question. Over on the other side of the room Kathy had finished her lap dance and she went into the back room. Two minutes later the girl on the stage finished her set, the music changed and Kathy came on the stage and began her dance. We had all seen Kathy in a bikini at pool parties or picnics at the beach and we knew that she had a great body, but we had never seen this Kathy. She fairly radiated sex as she twisted and turned, dipped and strutted for her audience along the length of the stage and allowed them to tuck bills in her bikini bottoms and the garters she had on her legs. I watched her work her way toward our end of the stage and I wondered what would happen when she saw the five of us sitting there. It was not at all what I expected. I saw the instant recognition in her eyes, but her routine never missed a beat and she never gave any indication that she knew us, not even when Mack tucked a five into her waist band.

When her set was over she came straight for our table and sat down. As usual a waitress immediately appeared and we were supposed to buy the dancer a drink. The way it worked was the dancer ordered champagne or some other high dollar drink that that we would pay for and then the waitress would bring the dancer ginger ale or soda water - something non-alcoholic that looked like what the dancer had ordered. As soon as the formalities were taken care of and the waitress had gone Kathy said, "You guys going to tell Norm?"

Now Norm is a good friend, but Kathy was a friend too and I had no doubt in my mind that Kathy was dancing here because it paid one hell of a lot more than being a security guard. I couldn't see that it was hurting Norm at all and I didn't see any need to upset the apple cart, but before I could say anything Harry said, "How bad do you want to keep it from him?"

I saw a side of Kathy I'd never seen before. Her eyes went hard and she said in a flat voice, "What are you getting at Harry?"

Harry said, "What are you willing to do to insure that we keep our mouths shut? How far are you willing to go?"

Kathy looked around the table at each of us and then said in a cold flat tone, "I'll do whatever it takes."

Harry said, "I've watched you parade your body around us for years in bikinis that left nothing to the imagination. I want that body. That's my price."

Kathy looked around the table again, "All of you feel that way?"

When her eyes met mine I said, "Not me. I'll have no part of this" and I saw something in her eyes but I don't know what it was.

She said, "All right. I get off at eleven. I'm not allowed to have anything to do with customers so you will have to meet me away from here."

Harry said, "No problem. I'll get a room at the at the other end of town. You can meet us there."

Kathy gave him a hard look and then she got up and walked away. I just sat there and watched as the guys laughed and high-fived each other and talked about their good luck. Mack looked at me, "What's the matter with you?"

I just shrugged, "You all seem to be forgetting that Norm is our friend and that's Norm's wife you are so gleefully getting ready to blackmail."

He said, "You've seen my wife. Do you honestly think I would pass up a chance at something as nice as Kathy given the chance? Besides, Norm doesn't know she's dancing here and it hasn't hurt him and he won't know about what we are going to do so that won't hurt him either. One other thing to think about; do you really think she would go along with this if all she was doing here was dancing?"

I looked at him, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He snorted. "You saw that lap dance. She did everything but fuck him. What do you want to bet that she gets off at eleven, but dear old Norm doesn't get to see her till three or four. What do you think she is doing with those extra hours? I know what I think and I'm betting that it pays more than dancing."

I remembered Norm telling me that the worst part of Kathy's job was being woke up at three in the morning when she got home. If she did get off at eleven what did she do with those extra hours? Still, she was a friend and what the guys were going to do was wrong.

I said I wasn't going to be a part of it, but to an extent I was. We had all come in my car so I was stuck with staying with the group. I seriously thought of just driving straight home so they couldn't put their plan into play, but then I couldn't be sure that they wouldn't blab to Norm. We pulled in at the motel and Harry went in and got a room and then everyone went inside and waited for Kathy. I went in with the rest of them with the intention of leaving and waiting in the car when Kathy got there. That intention, while noble, didn't last past Kathy's arrival in the room.

There was no bullshit or pleading, she walked to the bed and with out saying a word she stripped and laid down. In a voice totally devoid of emotion she said, "Who's first," and then she just layed there waiting.

The guys all looked at each other. They had been expecting the cheerful, bubbly Kathy that they had always known. Harry finally undressed and got on the bed with her. He pushed her legs apart and she just looked up at him with a blank face as he drove into her. She just lay there and didn't make a sound or move as Harry humped into her. Watching the other guy's watch I knew that Harry was going to be the only one to fuck her. I saw the guys looking at nervously at each other and I could read their expressions - "What the fuck are we doing here?" Two more minutes and the guys would have gone outside and waited for Harry and we would have all gone on home. But two minutes can be a long time and a lot can happen in that time frame.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.