Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 21: Five Meters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Five Meters - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The man was unconscious. A tiny stream of blood was trickling down his face. Robin managed to push him aside and then squeezed out. Gasping for breath, she sat on the edge of the bed to rest for a while. Her injured ankle was throbbing. The front door was no more than five meters away. She looked fearfully at the man, stood up and hopped to the table. Propping on it, she toiled ahead. Suddenly, a noise came from behind. She turned and let out a cry as she saw him crawling on the floor. He reached out and grabbed her right ankle. Robin fell heavily on the floor. Her attempts to break free were futile. The man tightened his grip.

"Come here, bitch!"

Robin clenched her fists and pummeled him in the face. In response, he tugged so violently that her right knee gave a loud crack. She aimed more carefully and punched his nose. He lurched backwards and howled, then wedged his booted foot under her knee, took a tight grip on her calf and wrenched powerfully. Finally, Robin's knee surrendered. The man had managed to pull the joint out of its socket. Their howls mingled. In a desperate attempt to free herself, Robin thrust her forefinger into his left eye. He rolled on the floor, whining. Robin knew that this was her last chance. She started to crawl toward the door as fast as possible. As she could not use her legs anymore, she was advancing very slowly. Her vision was going blurry. When she got to the door, she reached up to open it. It was locked. Her face paled. She willed herself not to swoon. The man stood up and stared maliciously at her. Robin felt that she had no strength left to fight. He stepped ahead, and then suddenly his expression changed, his face reddened. Fear crept into his eyes. His face twisted grotesquely, and turned ashen. Coughing fitfully, he collapsed. Robin stared in disbelieve as the man writhed, kicked a couple of times and died.

Five minutes later, Robin was able to think clearly again. She wondered what would have happened if the attacker had not died miraculously. Gradually, the pain wiped out the thoughts that were trying to form into her head. She looked at the door and saw that the key was in the lock. In her panic, she hadn't noticed it. After opening the door, she crawled over the threshold. There was a small garden before the house. A high stone fence separated it from the street. Robin started to cry for help. A minute later the street door opened and an old woman gazed suspiciously at her. When she came closer, she made a grimace.

"You are drunk," the old woman announced with contempt.

"No. I am not. Please, help me!"

The old woman turned her back to Robin and paced toward the front door.

"Oh, no! Please, listen to me! My legs are broken. I have to go to hospital."

The old woman turned and gazed at Robin again. This time she noticed the makeshift bandage on Robin's left ankle and the grotesque bent at her right knee.

"Good heavens! Who did that to you?"

"Please, hurry!" Robin pleaded pitifully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.