Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 18: Lies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Lies - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Karen tried not to show her excitement. Robin had just finished applying the cast. She rested it on pillows and went out to wash her hands. The cast was molded perfectly around Karen's shapely leg. It started at the base of her toes and reached to her hip. There was no bend at the knee. Karen wondered if she would be able to walk on crutches. She eyed the cast for awhile, then wiggled her toes and smiled contentedly.

"Do you like it?" Robin asked.

"What?" Karen mumbled in amazement.

"You know what. The cast."

"I... I think it is... eh... it is cumbersome."

"Cumbersome! Strange, I thought that you liked casts."

"You are wrong," said Karen.

"How did you break your leg?"

"I tripped and fell down the stairs."

"How did you trip?"

"My left leg was casted then. I injured it two months ago. I started climbing down the stairs. One of the crutches slipped off and... you know."

"Don't lie to me, Karen! Your left leg is completely unscathed," Robin said angrily.

Karen blushed.

"You said you tripped. Was that intended?" Robin asked.

"Of course not! How could you even think about such a thing? I just... I just didn't have crutches to support me..."

"Who applied the cast?"

"Me and my friend Lena."

"Listen to me carefully, Karen! If your leg had been immobilized for a month, the way you applied the cast, you could have crippled yourself. The next time you need adventures or have to attract someone, just call me! Is it clear?"

"Yes," Karen mumbled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.