Incidents
Chapter 17: Tenderness

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Tenderness - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Karen was pretending to be asleep. Her eyelids were partially closed. She could see Steven seating on Tiffany's bed. He lifted a glass containing orange juice. The straw touched Tiffany's lips, then slipped out. She murmured. Steven put the tip of the straw into her mouth. After she drank half of the content, she shook her head and Steven took the glass away. Then he dabbed her lips with a napkin, and kissed her. Tiffany smiled. Her fingers that were sticking out of the casts moved. It looked as if she wanted to touch him. All the time, Steven was looking at her face.

"As if you are seeing me for the first time," Tiffany uttered.

"I like to watch your face."

"You don't have many options. I am all in plaster."

Steven ran his hands on her casted arms. As he reached her shoulders he stopped for a while. Then he moved down and cupped his hands over the plaster hillocks concealing Tiffany's breasts.

"I don't feel anything," Tiffany said.

"Really!"

"I don't feel your fingers but my nipples are erect. A strange sensation. They are pressing on the inner side of the cast."

"Is it unpleasant?" Steven asked.

"No."

Steven combed her fair hair, examined her critically and kissed her again.

"I feel like Barbie."

"You are not."

"Sometimes, I want to be."

Steven laughed. After kissing her neck, he whispered something.

"My back is itchy."

Using a hook, Steven diligently rubbed her back.

"Do you want a bath?" he asked.

"The nurse gave me a sponge bath an hour ago, but she was quite embarrassed to touch my private parts so..."

"Let me help you."

Steven lifted the sheet that was covering his girlfriend. Tiffany moaned. Karen felt guilty and closed her eyes. The moaning continued.

"Steve, stop! We are not alone."

"She is sleeping, dear."

"We can't do it now. If I was at home..."

"OK."

Steven caressed her uninjured leg, then covered her and stood up.

"Are you leaving yet?"

"Not before... " Steven said and eyed Tiffany's left foot that protruded out of the hip spica cast.

Steven adjusted the sling supporting the broken limb and to Karen's great surprise started to lick Tiffany's tiny toes. At the same time, he was caressing her bare foot, slowly massaging it. He looked totally engrossed with what he was doing.

Karen closed her eyes and started to daydream.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.