Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 15: Karen's Leg

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Karen's Leg - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Karen was looking at her fractured leg. It was placed in a splint and elevated above the bed. The swellings were clearly visible. Around her foot, above her ankle and below her knee. The hues varied from blue to dark blue. At some places, there were purplish spots. The leg looked unfamiliar to her. She wondered how could that be her leg. At least, it wasn't grotesquely angled now. The relative normality didn't soothe her at all. She knew that her leg was badly broken. The gruesome reality frightened her. Her chin started to tremble uncontrollably. As if to punish her, the pain became barely tolerable. Soon, Karen realized her mistake. She had instinctively wiggled her toes and caused the agony.

"If you need something, press the button! It's on the wall behind you," Tiffany said flatly.

Karen looked at her roommate.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"My name is Tiffany."

"I am Karen. Jeez, is your whole body in plaster?"

"No. My right leg is not injured. However, you don't look very well either."

"No offense. I am just surprised to see that your upper body and your leg are plastered."

"A pleasant surprise is in store for you too," Tiffany said.

"What do you mean?"

"You leg is obviously broken. It will be placed in a cast soon."

"You seemed to be well informed," Karen said mockingly.

"Yes, I am."

"What are they waiting for?"

"Look at those ugly swellings! When they subside, the cast will be applied."

"What are you, a doctor?"

"My boyfriend is a doctor. He told me this today."

"Lucky woman! In your condition, it is surely a great advantage to have a doc."

"It really is, dear. When you grow up you will find a boyfriend too. You are quite pretty."

Karen blushed.

"Sorry, I am a bit nervous. I don't like this place much," Tiffany added.

"Me too. Moreover, my leg troubles me."

"I know how you feel."

"How old are you?" Karen asked.

"25."

"You look younger."

"Thank you, Karen. You still in your teen years? The circles around your eyes make you look older."

"Not as old as you, I suppose," said Karen.

A silence ensued. Then they burst into laughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.