Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 14: Robin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Robin - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

"Please come in," Robin said.

Steven sat on the chair that she offered. Her room was small and cluttered. Documents, books and magazines were scattered everywhere. A new computer was perched on the desk. It contrasted with the worn walls.

"Can I see the pictures?" Steven asked.

Robin handed them to him and waited patiently as he pored over Tiffany's broken bones.

"Is the treatment she receives answers your demands?" Robin asked.

"Of course. You are professional."

"Thank you," she said and sat on a chair opposite him.

"The woman who attacked us had not been arrested yet. Tell me more about the security..."

"Your girlfriend is safe here. Don't worry."

"Tiffany doesn't like to stay here."

"I talked to her about that. She needs our care. You know I'm right," Robin said irritably.

Steven nodded.

"By the way, we have a vacancy for an orthopedist. You can take the job if you want," Robin said.

"I am surprised."

"Think it over!"

"OK."

Robin looked her watch and said,"I have to go."

She got up and paced to the door. Steven followed her. As she reached the door she stopped and propped herself on the wall.

"Are you OK," Steven asked anxiously.

"Just dizziness. I am tired."

"Why don't you sit down?"

"I am busy. Bye, Steven."

Robin walked unsteadily down the corridor.

"Robin, can I help you!"

She stopped, turned and forced a smile.

"I am fine. Thank you, Steven."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.