Incidents
Chapter 10: A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Lena was staring with wide-open eyes at the stuff that Karen placed on the table.

"What do you want me to do?" Lena asked in astonishment.

"You heard me, Lena, I want you to plaster my leg."

"But why?"

"For fun."

"It's kinky, Karen."

"So what?"

"What would your parents say? You will scare the shit out of them. Moreover, I don't know how to do it," Lena said.

"They are in France right now, and will come back next month. The applying is quite simple. I learned everything from the Net."

"OK..." Lena said reluctantly.

"Let's do it then!"

"What are we going to explain when the people start asking what had happened to you?"

"That I slipped and fell and... you know... broke my leg."

"OK."

Karen described what should be done. Lena listened intently, asking questions from time to time. After that, Karen took off her jeans and sat on the couch. She had covered it with a canvas an hour ago.

"Which one?" Lena asked.

"I... I think... the left one," Karen stammered.

Karen took off her white sock and threw it aside. She prepared the stockinette, then slipped the soft cloth on her small sized left foot. She paused for a while, then pulled it slowly up. When the stockinette reached the top of her thigh, she carefully smoothed the creases. Her fingers were trembling slightly.

"Pretty leg!" Lena exclaimed,"It's a shame to hide it under an ugly plaster."

"I already made up my mind, Lena. Please, take the scissors and cut it a few inches beyond my toes!"

After that, Lena went to the bathroom and brought a basin with water. She placed it beside the couch. Then she helped Karen wrap her leg with wadding.

"Are you nervous?" Lena asked.

"Just a little. The plaster rolls are over there. Fetch them!"

"I know, I know. You already told me what to do."

Karen ran her hand through her long black hair nervously, and then slumped into the couch. Lena dipped the first plaster roll into the basin.

"You could have chosen a different color," Lena said.

"The plaster is only white. I like it."

Starting at the base of Karen's toes, Lena carefully wrapped the plaster around her foot. Karen bent down to smooth the plaster. The girls continued to work simultaneously. Soon the cast was diligently moulded over Karen's delicate ankle, then up her calf.

"What we gonna do now?" Lena asked.

"I want it to cover my knee and reach up to the middle of my thigh."

"Yes, but your leg is bent at the knee. Do you want me to plaster it that way?"

Karen thought for a minute then said, "Yes."

The girls continued to work. Gradually, they became more efficient and skillful. Finally, the plaster reached the middle of Karen's thigh. She pulled the stockinette down over her casted thigh. Lena wrapped it with more wet plaster.

"That's it," Lena said.

"No. Pull the stockinette up so that to expose my toes!"

Lena did it. Then, she finished the cast by applying more plaster on Karen's foot.

"Cool! You have nice toes, Karen. They look so fragile sticking out of the cast."

Karen wiggled them. The girls giggled and embraced.

"Get some beer!" Karen said.

During the next hour, they watched TV and chatted. From time to time, Karen checked if the cast had dried.

"How it feels?" Lena asked.

"Strange. As if... my casted leg is not a part of my body anymore."

Lena mused over this statement.

"Lena, there is a problem," Karen said worriedly.

"What!"

"There is something I missed."

"I knew it! What?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.