Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 9: Differently 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Differently 2 - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

David passed his hand over the plaster covering Pamela's left leg. The movement produced a strange sound. He enjoyed it for a while, then knocked on the cast playfully. Pamela reached out and caressed his back. Although she could not feel his touches, she was turned on by his attention. It made her feel important and attractive.

"The fractures should have knitted together," David said pensively.

"Are you going to free me from this prison soon?"

"The next month. You used to say that you like the cast?"

"I really do, but everything has its limits. Do you think I will be able to walk?"

"Don't think about that, honey!"

David stood up, took the slings her casted legs were suspended in and slipped them off.

"What are you doing, Dave?" she asked excitedly.

"You will see. Please, prop yourself on your elbows!"

Holding her casted feet tightly, David pushed counterclockwise and her body slowly started to turn around. Pamela tried to help using her elbows. Finally, her body was lying across the bed. David was still supporting her immobilized legs.

"I need your help, Pam."

"OK."

"I am going to lift you up. Take one of the pillows and place it under your pelvis when I do that!"

David crouched between Pamela's legs, pressed his shoulders under her plastered thighs, put his hands under her hips and lifted up. Pamela set the pillow in place. After that, David drew aside.

"Pam, now I will turn you on your left side, then on your stomach. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"If you are in pain, tell me immediately!"

"OK."

David accomplished this complicated task successfully. He wiped the sweat off his brow and smiled. Pamela was lying across the bed. The pillow was under her abdomen so that her butt was sticking slightly up. She was straining to look over her shoulder, wondering where David was. He was staring at her casted legs that were now slanted toward the floor. Pamela's bare toes were touching the floor, and were slightly curled up.

"Are you OK," David asked as he peeped at the uncasted spot between her wide spread legs.

"Never been better," she said, and reached back to rub her pussy. "Do it Dave!"

The angle turned out to be perfect. David's penis penetrated her. Pamela moaned. As he started to thrust back and forth her moans intensified. After a while, she started to cry. David stopped.

"Am I hurting you, Pam? Your pelvis is still weak and maybe we should..."

"Please, don't stop! I have never felt such pleasure before."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.