Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 7: Wow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Wow - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Karen and Lena were sitting on a bench near the entrance of the park. A couple of minutes ago they decided to go to see a movie. It started at 7 so they had enough time to chat. Karen was 17, Lena almost a year older. The girls knew each other for nearly ten years. They became friends around this time and were inseparable since then.

Karen's eyes popped out as she saw Casey.

"Lena, look!" she exclaimed.

"Wow! I have never seen something like that."

Casey was ten meters away and was getting closer. Very slowly, almost sluggishly. She was propped on two wooden crutches. Both her legs were casted from the base of her toes up to the hips. Her upper body was bent forward so her butt was sticking out as she was walking. Her way of moving could hardly be called walking though. Casey was moving the crutches ahead, then taking a step forward with her left leg, then the other and then she was moving the crutches ahead again. She looked totally engrossed with what she was doing.

"Her legs are certainly broken," said Karen.

"Sure."

"Despite that she is walking!"

"Look, there is something under the casts"

"These are rubber heels, Lena! Very strange. It looks like she is alone."

"Yea."

"How old do you think she is?"

"She is definitely older than us. But I can't see her face clearly. She is looking down at her feet all the time."

"Do you thing she is tired? It looks difficult to..." Karen asked.

"I don't know."

"Look at her toes! They are painted."

"Behave yourself, Karen! She can hear us!"

As Casey got near the bench, she lifted her head, looked at them and smiled.

"Hi, girls."

"Hi!" Karen and Lena replied.

A lock of auburn hair was hanging before her eyes. Casey moved the crutches slightly ahead, steadied her body and brushed the lock away with her left hand. Then she glanced back for a moment and continued on her way.

"Why don't you take a rest? It s probably tiring to..." Karen started.

The injured woman stopped and laughed nervously.

"No, dear. It would be very uncomfortable for me to sit on a bench. These casts... you know. Moreover, I won't be able to stand up by myself."

"What if you fall? You should have stayed home" Lena announced.

"I have stayed home enough. Don't worry! I won't fall. To tell you the truth, there is always someone who is willing to help me. Since my legs are casted, I came into notice. Some people think that I am more attractive. Strange, uh? I enjoy the attention, though."

"There is a man up there who is staring at you," Karen said.

"I know. He is following me for nearly half an hour," Casey said and giggled. "Bye bye, girls. Have a nice time!"

She crutched forward.

Karen didn't sleep well that night. Jumbles of thoughts were chasing each other in her head. She had always wanted to be different, to try something new. She hated uniformity. Maybe that's why her boyfriend Ted split with her a month ago. It was a great shock for her. Karen still loved him very much and wanted him back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.