Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 6: Differently

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Differently - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

"David, we must do it differently!" said Pamela.

"How?" he asked and stopped massaging her right arm.

Pamela's right arm wasn't casted anymore. David had removed the cast two days ago.

"You know how."

"I don't know," he said and moved his attention to her bare shoulders. Squeezing gently, he enjoyed her soft flawless skin. His eyes lingered on the two plaster hills concealing Pamela's breasts. David wanted to slip his hands under the cast and touch them.

"Dave, I can't bear it anymore," she complained pitifully.

"Pam, we have talked about that. There is nothing to be done. You know I am right. It is impossible. "

"If you love me..."

"Enough! I want it even more than you do, but I am not going to risk you health."

"But we have never even tried!" said Pamela indignantly.

"Stop it, Pam! We are going to do it the way we have done it so many times before. Your legs are casted at such an angle that it is virtually impossible."

She made a wry face, but remained silent. David stood up and went round the bed. As he placed his hands on the bar that was spreading Pamela's casted legs wide apart, he looked at her. She turned her head aside. His palms slid over the bar and reached her casted heels. He cupped them, then lightly rocked the body cast. Hanging in the slings, her casted legs swayed a little. Pamela didn't pay any attention. David kissed the big toe of her right foot. No reaction. Then he bent down under the bar, lifted the sheet covering her and placed his lips between her legs. His tongue explored the uncasted oasis. He felt the wetness and heard Pamela's moans.

"It's not fair, David," she said breathlessly. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, go ahead. Go on until your penis is fully erected. Then you can go to the bathroom. By the way, which hand do you use most, Dave?"

David blushed, then backed off.

"I do not deserve that, Pamela," he said before leaving the room.

A minute later, Pamela realized how helpless she was. Even unable to cover her private parts. The sheet was out of her reach. Just an inch.

An hour later, something tickled her bare toes. Black fly was taking a walk along them. Pamela vigorously wiggled her toes trying to chase it away. Induced by the movement, a sharp pain pierced her shattered foot. She let out a cry. The impudent creature flew around the room for a while, then chose Pamela's toes again.

"David, please come! I need you, David," Pamela cried out loudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.