Incidents
Chapter 5: Casted Angel

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Casted Angel - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Steven was waiting in the corridor, stamping his foot nervously. He hadn't seen Tiffany for nearly four hours. Just after she was X-rayed. No one told him what was going on with her. After rubbing the bandage on his left knee, he limped to the window and looked out. It was raining.

A clicking of heels brought him out of his reverie. Steven turned.

"I am Dr. Robin Mellors," said the woman.

She was a charming brunette in her early thirties. Her brown eyes were serious and intelligent, but somehow sad or tired; her body was slim and seductive. Steven looked at her and waited.

"She is better. There is noting to worry about."

"Please, tell me more, Dr. Mellors. I am an orthopedist."

"Her arms are fractured, the left shoulder and clavicle too, and the femur of her left leg. The hip joint is dislocated. There is nothing life threatening, though."

"Thank you Dr. Mellors..."

"Robin," she said and smiled.

"Thank you Robin! Can I see her?"

"She is sleeping now."

"I just want too..."

"Ok, come with me."

Tiffany's face wasn't as pale as before. She was sleeping peacefully. Dark circles had formed round her eyes. Her blond hair was disheveled. Steven got closer. Two pillows were supporting her back. The position of her body didn't look comfortable though. Her arms were casted, bent at a 90-degree angle at the elbows. The white plaster was imprisoning her shoulders and breasts, reaching down to just above her lower ribs. Two spreader bars were anchored there. The upper ends of the bars were fixed under her casted elbows, supporting them. Tiffany's arms were elevated so high that her elbows and shoulders were in a straight line. Her tiny fingers were hanging out of the bottom of the casts. She looked more helpless than ever. Steven wondered why all these misfortunes had befallen her. The answer popped out immediately. Because of him. Pamela was also hurt because of his stupidity. The cast covering Tiffany's left leg drew his attention. It was hanging in a sling. Starting just above her ankle the plaster was covering her entire leg. Under the white sheet, Steven discerned the upper part of the hip spica that reached to her navel and thus immobilized the hip joint. Just three inches of uncasted flesh were visible between the upper part of the hip spica and the lower part of the double shoulder spica. Steven was surprised how seductive this strip of bare flesh seemed to him. It was nearly as seductive as her bare foot protruding out of the cast. Petite, almost childish foot; perfect little toes; high arc; rosy, rounded heel. Steven could not stop looking at it. So many delicate curves! Ultimate perfection! The bulk and whiteness of the cast were emphasizing it.

"It's cute, isn't it?" Tiffany asked.

Steven gave a start.

"I though that you were sleeping," he said.

"I waked up five minutes ago. You were so enraptured with my foot," she said wearily.

"Sorry dear, I can't stop it. How are you?"

"Shattered. It looks like my leg and arms are broken. I knew it."

"Are you in pain?"

"No. Gosh, I am plaster all over!" Tiffany said fearfully as she looked down.

"Is it so serious, Steve? I am so scared."

"It could have been worse. At first, I thought that your back was hurt."

"I should be happy, is that what you are trying to tell me?" she said sarcastically.

"I am telling the truth, dear. And I admit my guilt. All this would not have happened if I..."

"Steve, do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Stop talking like that! Do not apologize! It's not use crying over spilt milk. And please, wipe off these stupid tears on my face. I can't reach them."

Steven complied, then said:" Do you need something, love?"

"Sit down beside me! There is enough space for your ass. I want you to massage my foot. It got numb hanging up there. Be cautious! Do not forget that I am badly injured! Do you know how to do it, Steve?" Tiffany said flirtatiously.

"I am a doctor, sweet."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.