Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 4: Celebration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Celebration - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Dr. Campbell removed Tiffany's cast, examined her leg and ordered X-rays. They confirmed that the hairline fracture was completely healed. Tiffany was pleasantly surprised that she was able to put weight on her leg and to walk unaided by crutches. Of course, she had a slight limp but it was due to the long immobilization. Dr. Campbell said that it would disappear in no time. Tiffany and Steven decided to celebrate and to test her walking abilities. They agreed to picnic, choosing a place sought of town. Steven went out to buy some products. Meantime, Tiffany took a long bath and assiduously epilated the hair on her right leg. Her muscles were visibly weakened. She massaged them carefully. Then she moved her ankle around and flexed her knee. The numbness was almost gone. Relaxing in the tub, Tiffany mused about the future. Everything seemed perfect. She dozed off, thinking about Steven.

Tiffany was enjoying the driving. She stepped on the accelerator and the dark-blue Mazda started to move faster. Steven was looking at the hills beside the road. They were pine-clad. The grass was unearthly green, lush because of the recent rains. The air became cooler; the road increasingly deserted. They didn't talk much. Tiffany looked to the right feasting her eyes on the side of her lover's face. Steven felt that. He smiled and kissed her ear. Unexpectedly, a hedgehog appeared on the road. Tiffany jumped on the brake. The car lurched and screeched, then slowed. The creature scuttled into the shrubbery. Tiffany's face was flushed.

"Do you want me to take over?" Steven asked.

"No, I am fine. Stupid creature! I could have run it over."

The car gradually picked up speed. Tiffany saw the grille of an old battered Ford into the rear view mirror and moved to the right, waiting to be overtaken. The old car drew closer and signaled.

"There is a perfect place two or three miles away. Panoramic view," Tiffany explained.

"OK!"

"Did you take the blankets? I forgot to tell you..."

A powerful blow from behind tossed their heads painfully back.

"What the hell..." Tiffany started and looked back.

"Damn it!" Steven uttered turning his head back too.

A blonde woman was behind the wheel. Tiffany recognized her immediately and stepped on the accelerator. Despite that, the old car got closer. Its engine was growling ominously.

"What she wants? Do you know her?" Steven asked.

"She wants to kill us. To be more precise, she mostly wants your scalp."

"This is her! The woman who nearly killed Pamela, and broke your leg!"

"Definitely."

"Buckle your seat belt!"

"It's buckled, Steve."

"We should get away! Her car is heavier than yours."

"I'm trying, Steve."

"Try to concentrate! Do not panic! She is slower than you."

"She is not, Steve. This Ford has a hell of an engine."

The old Ford shot ahead. Its bumper scratched the side of the small car, then hit the driver's door. Tiffany flinched at the nasty sound.

"The bitch is trying to push us out of the way," Tiffany cried out.

The blond woman waited for a while. At the right moment, she hit them again. The dark- blue Mazda turned off the road, smack into the ditch. Tiffany put on the brake but the car wasn't obeying anymore. She shrieked as it ran over some shrubbery, rocking violently. Then a huge pine tree loomed into sight. Tiffany turned the wheel trying to avoid the collision. Unsuccessfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.