Ancestry - Incestry? - Cover

Ancestry - Incestry?

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2007 by Anonymous

Romantic Sex Story: Stepsiblings merge - but they don't know yet that they are REAL siblings!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Petting   Pregnancy   .

I bet they never had this one on Morey...

Lance and Susan were born a year apart but were separated when their parents split up while they were toddlers. He was two - she was one.

Each parent remarried and tried again to have a family - so far, so good - nothing out of the ordinary.

Sadly, their natural father was killed on the job, leaving Lance with his stepmother. And their mother also died (prematurely, of cancer), making the two kids orphans while still in grade school. Susan's stepfather was too busy a man to be both mother and father but fortunately, he had siblings of his own to help out.

But the natural parents had not kept in touch - the children had no way to know they were orphaned, and their recollections from babyhood wouldn't include each other.

Two young unmarried step-parents (with children) naturally continued to date and as fate would have it, Lance's stepmother met and married Susan's stepfather, making their kids (officially) stepbrother and stepsister who, at first, no one knew were natural siblings!

As the kids grew up (and looked quite alike), Lance's stepfather finally inquired and found out that the two step-children were actually blood siblings, and he showed the findings to his wife, but the children were still too young to understand the complexities of this finding. Since they were already acting as brother and sister, no one saw any reason to complicate matters further.

With two working parents who, to their credit, never shirked the responsibility of parenthood despite their having "inherited" their children, the kids were left unattended much of the time after they sped towards adolescence.

Perhaps because of the non-blood relationship, neither parent gave either child "the speech", except for Lance's stepmom, who instructed Susan about improper touching almost immediately.

Years later, when Lance was 14 and hitting puberty while 13 yr old Susan was doing likewise, they began to explore their own bodies (not together) - and touching (oneself) was never held to be "improper".

But curiosity knows no bounds for some and in due time, Susan found herself face to face with a blaring contradiction: Their stepparents were practicing the kind of improper touching that Susan's stepmother told her was a "no-no"!

Susan had heard things in school, and finding her stepmom doing (and enjoying it) what the school kids only talked about made Susan feel much less guilty about touching herself.

It only took a few months after Susan's first menses for her to accidentally discover that Lance also practiced improper touching on himself - his loud moaning during ejaculation finally drew Susan to peek in on him, unseen.

Lance seemed to be endowed well beyond Susan's classmates' estimates of boys in general, and with her developing breasts already larger than her friends', she felt that she and her stepbrother had something in common.

He was as handsome as she was pretty (no surprise there), and Susan was ready to progress to another step. But girls generally don't pursue boys - they get boys to pursue THEM!

What's the easiest way to get a pubescent boy interested? Flash him some skin!

Susan "accidentally" got caught by Lance coming out of the shower... twice! By then, Lance was hooked. He became quite adept at spying on Susan at every opportunity, only Susan was onto it.

At least they progressed slowly. It was almost four years later, and high school senior and junior were fighting the sexual tension that now ruled their lives. They had learned everything sexual from the school pipeline (and classes), and none of what they learned prohibited stepsiblings from hooking up - except the societal taboo.

All throughout high school, the two of them dated others sparsely, if only to keep up appearances, but Lance had definitely shown an eye for Susan, and vice versa.

But that inevitable weekend came when the parents would be on vacation, leaving their kids at home.

The Friday night late Spring sun was setting around 8:45 PM and Lance was desperate to drill his fist this night! Susan heard him and her emotional dam burst, causing her to march into Lance's room and tell him how she felt.

Lance felt much the same way - except they had agreed to wait until they graduated before embarking on a relationship that might outcast them in school.

Susan could wait no longer - she used two hands to manipulate Lance's throbbing member before he could think of protesting. Then she lowered her lips and gave her brother his first blow job.

Lance couldn't leave Susan wanting... he gently stripped her clothes too and reciprocated orally upon her writhing teenage body.

Oral was good enough for the two of them such that they didn't need to progress to that ultimate step - but this was only Friday night!

The next night, it was Lance who visited Susan. She wasn't as wanton as Lance, but his style was not "slam-bam", rather he knelt next to his sister's bed, placed a hand gently upon her chin, then aimed her face to his lowering lips as they melted together in a deep, tongue probing lip lock.

As they kissed, Lance's hands almost automatically caressed Susan's firming nipples as her eyes darted to his hidden package that begged to be "loosed".

When the tip popped out of the top of Lance's underwear, Susan smiled and reached to manipluate him to orgasm, but Lance slid his hands underneath his sister and lifted her into his arms, carrying her to his bedroom, then gently laid her down.

The smile left Susan's face as the solemnity of the situation gave her pause - she even whimpered her consternation: "I'm scared, Lance. I WANT to, but I'm scared."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.